• Published 29th Nov 2013
  • 4,067 Views, 80 Comments

Milk - Regidar



Elijah is sent away to his aunt and uncle's farm, and has to milk a certain pony.

  • ...
49
 80
 4,067
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 80 )

This is a factual representation of my Thanksgiving.

So I take that ending to mean that they were not, in fact, cool?

3553866 I don't know if I should be scared or terrified

“Um...” Elijah said, holding up his bucket. “I need to yank on your boobs.”

I have a new pickup line!

There will never be another appropriate place to put this, so yeah.
i.imgur.com/AuY5Uva.jpg

*Surfing fimfiction*

*Sees title* Oh I wonder what this could be.

*Sees authors user name Regidar*

weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/mother-of-god-meme.jpg

i can't say i liked this, but nice writing so no thumbs down
:ajbemused:

3554105

HEY I WAS GONNA QUOTE THAT INTO THE COMMENTS!!

I'm not sure whether to laugh, puke, or grimace.

3555118 doin' a triple
oh, Nathan
why did you have to leave after season 2

Just one question...
Who is your supplier and how much does he cost?

Fucked up as all hell.

I LIKE IT

I'm not sure whether I pity Milky Way or not given the circumstances, and I have to wonder why the other Ponies sat back and let that happen considering they're the same species. I also have to wonder if the Ponies in this 'universe' are generally kept as pets like in the 'House pets' webcomic or if this actually is slavery, or if it's like that fic with the Twilight Sparkle dairy farm.
Well, over-analyzing aside, I bet the odd cannibal pony was happy. I find it a bit off they let Lyra eat at the table though, considering she's one of the 'employees' as it were.

Sounds delicious.

I now feel disturbed as hell to be named Elijah. I mean, I wouldn't kill a horse and eat her milk sack for cumming on my face. This dude needs to get laid more often.

3553866
Shouldn't this also be considered "dark"?

3553866 Man, I haven't cackled like that in a long time. You're always good for a laugh, Regidar, I actually respect you. :trollestia:

3555168 drugs are the mind killer

3555443 they were desperate for more people/ponies/animals to celebrate with them

3556528 yeah right
we both know you would have done that in my position

3556992 no
this is a perfectly family-friendly story

3557555 haha
you shouldnt
but thanks

3558255 I think that's why I do. :ajsmug:

Regi, this story... that ending. :rainbowlaugh:

Looks like Ed Gein-ed a pair of boobs to eat. :moustache:

....annnd i'm scarred for life.

Um....most interesting? :unsuresweetie:


This fic is fucked and I like it

It's fics like this that make me hate my marijuana allergy.
At least I can drink some good Irish cider, Irish whiskey and, yet another Irish classic, elderberry wine.

3611843 I like elderberry
only shit I can stand

How do these stories keep coming?! It's AMAZING!

3616816 I've got issues

3617433 No, I mean about how you can write SO MANY stories. Some of them are probably reflective of some dark thoughts, but hey, don't we all got 'em?

I know I do! >:)

3617995 such edge
nah, it's just issues
too much free time, too little inhibitions

3619333 Sounds like my life right now. Don't worry, the military can beat it out of you. Or you can hire some bikers to do it for you.

3619569 nah, too lazy

3564132
yes. :trollestia::moustache: so much. YES!:rainbowlaugh:

3556528 yeah, killing sentients only as a last resort, that is the way of my justified killing

3558111 you and your work deserve much torture, b**** slapping, hot nails, and groin penalties (kicking, BB gunning, wrenching, ect.) and pats on the back. and i don't say that often
3554105 yeah, it actually works on certain ones, not all
(LYRA: is that how they think i'd act?
unfortunately so, i don't, but... wait... isn't that one friend of ours we saved from the black hooves group named milky way?
(LYRA:... oh. my. fuck. monkey. porn. yes... and that description... feel like...)
checking up on her? yeah... to the TSAR!
...
...
...
(MILKY: well... that isn't wrong... i do like rough handling... but going that- LYRA! WHAT ARE YOU- aahhnn... st-stop...)
lyra, why?
(LYRA: cause bonbon is away and she hates this kind of stuff, and i am bored of listening to you whine about the depravity of this fic)
(MILKY: i-it's okay... just... OH CELESTIA!!!)
welp! i am out of here, call me when you're done
(door closes)

The Other White Fluid

Um... I'm just confused all around about this story.:rainbowhuh:

4389717 I don't know how that could happen I was pretty straightforward

4391481 Well yes the story is straight forward, but the issue that I am having is with the world, for I am lost with why somethings are the way they are. For example though I understand that the adults are huge star wars fans. It would have been nice to have some more information on how Elija came to live with them and so on and so on. Just some more explanation of the workings of the world would be nice, along with what happens between Milky way cumming and the dinner would be nice so that the events would be built up and not just happen and even though it can be done where events just happen, it doesn't quit work with a world as unique as yours. This specific scene left me:rainbowderp: not really knowing how to feel about it. So anyway world explanation.

4394240 perhaps you misunderstand the concept of "absurdist comedy"

4395165 Probably, but then again not all comedy works for everypony. This is also why I don't watch the comedy channel.

4399200 >everypony
stop this
you are a human
I am a human
every user of this site is a human (I hope)
please refer to yourself and others as such

And yes, comedy is highly subjective. I'm sorry this story didn't entertain you.

4402490 unfortunately, you are wrong in that assumption, but I usually refer to others using "everybody" so I stand out less. ALL HAIL LUNA

5699002 you're not human? What are you, some sort of special snowflake otherkin?

5699190 human-changeling hybrid. don't cross me.

Login or register to comment