• Published 9th Mar 2012
  • 1,550 Views, 117 Comments

Necro Domina - Peppy Greyskull



Sub-story in ATFN universe. First Pony perspective following Dazzle Drive. Read full as usual.

  • ...
20
 117
 1,550
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 33 )

just wondering here, you mentioned "midday" here, so is that a mistake or not? because I think I remember Moon explaining it by saying something along the lines of she cycles the moon from relatively bright to relatively dark to recreate the days and nights respectively?

Either way glad to see this out.

1200650 Even with the moon out it is still midday.

Necro Domina updated? Madness! But oh so fantastic in so many ways. A new chapter of ND, and one that didn't end on a huge cliffhanger no less. An impending chapter of ATFN to finally break that soul crushing taunt about the future that the last update gave. Today is a good day :pinkiehappy:.

On a side note, I really want Dazzle to run into Twilight. Seeing her reaction to getting a chance to study DD's magic would be hilarious :rainbowlaugh:.

it’ll be super-special-awesome!” I can't help but feel a reference in this one...
Also, new chapter WOO!

1200847 Aye, that there is. If you can figure it out, I'll give you one cookie.

1200772 Perhaps sometime.

bet dazzle and if not bloosom be happy to know dazzle isn't the only filly to gain terrible power through terrible circumstances..........:trixieshiftleft:.......is it weird that i find myself wanting to just hug dazzle while at the same time finding myself perfectly fine with discussing matters of life, death and all things necro with Morla....:pinkiecrazy:

Preparing penis cannon is 5..4..3..2..1.. Firing Loads *Jizzes everywhere* Launch was a success! *Everyone stands up and cheers* :yay: :scootangel:

1201012 I'm just gonna assume that it's the line of someone's parody of someone with Anime Hair. Also, said someone is totally not on that picture there. Nope. *shifty eyes*

I don't have anything constructive to add, so I'll just go with Dazzle's back! Yaaay! Thanks, Peppy! :twilightsmile:

BOCK YES I HAVE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS I CANNOT HELP BUT USE CANTERLOCK TO EXPRESS MY JOY AT YET ANOTHER STELLAR CHAPTER!!!!!
i.imgur.com/rbHCr.gif
Visual representation of ensuing happy dance

1201701 That is an exceptionally adorable dance.

1201693 Not a problem!

About time Peppy.

"Could you please stop talking in the first-pony? It's annoying."

Um, isn't it supposed to be third-pony not first-pony?

Anyway interesting to see what happens in the future.

1202717 Hmmmmm. You're right. Why didn't I notice that.

Wow someone must have finally hit you with a writing stick.

1202790 Well, to be honest, when left off on this I had already had like 3.5k words in.

1202933 Okay so it was more like an soft but insistent prod with the writing stick?

Good chapter. But...
I hate to complain, but this chapter just screams 'I'm rushing this storyline' to me.
Not exactly that I mind the chapter. Just feel like you are pushing things along.

1203028 Is that not what you do with stories? Push them along? They don't move themselves. As I said, this chapter gave me much grief along the whole after the guard bit.

Love the story, keep it up :scootangel:

I am so happy this chapter came out. So far this is one of the only fics that have an OC for a main character and it happens to be one of my favorite of all time.I feel myself yearning for more. Also, props for making me completely comfortable with pedophilia, this is one of the sweetest most innocent romances I've read.

1205909 Innocent. Hehehe.... I don't think you know me very well. Now, Sweet is definitely understandable.

1205918 The reason I say innocent is because of DD being young and naive in her relationship with blossom.
“Th-that was... even better than what the books say.... Can- Can we, uhm... kiss again?”

1205941 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Okay, then yes. Yes, it is innocent as well.

nice.... i hope we get more of ATFN an ND soon

1746483 Kinda? I'm postponing it somewhat until ATFN is finished. Wanna complete that first since it's nearing the final bit.

Very good skull man. Very good.

1243863 Let us hope and pray it's Slaanesh.

Hello and stuff.

Figured I'd let all of you know (all of you that are here, at least), that Peppy will still be around. He's set up a folder in gdocs for all of his stuff (and may be working into his deviantart, but that's very unlikely. He hates it). He's made an update folder for you to peruse at your leisure, so here you go.

Peppy's Stuff and Updates

Stay true to the sardines.

Login or register to comment