• Published 2nd Nov 2013
  • 13,422 Views, 68 Comments

Sunset Shimmer: The Alicorn, the Clopping and the Pregnancy - Sadie



Follow Sunset Shimmer as she enjoys life in Ponyville, and Twilight's rear.

  • ...
80
 68
 13,422
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

Sex on the mind, Twily? :trollestia:

I keep my fingers crossed that Twi gets another phallic object for pleasure which is not her horn. I mean Sunset is the princess of sex that kind of magic should come natural to her, but who knows. I could already see Twi freak out about it though. XD

3860594 this needs to happen!

"Apparently, Luna finally got to the bottom of why ‘Our Illustrious and Glorious Leader Celestia’ is in a bad mood.” and why is that sunset why is that

There was silence from Twilight, for a long while anyway. Eventually, she licked her dry lips, swallowed, and finally managed to speak. “You think we can catch up on the sex there?” oh twilight you're incorrigible

I tried to hurt her, just to make her stop…

Don't feel bad, Twilight. That's just the Escalating Conversational Aggression Theory in action. Normally, arguing friends poke and maybe shove one another. As those friends become more powerful, the actions they take against one another increase in kind.

Also, I quite like Sunset's magic phone. She can always fall back on "Princess of Technology" if the Love position doesn't work out.

In any case, looking forward to more.

Well Sunset could always take the title of Princess of Fertility. :twilightblush:

Hi, it is me again, after thinking long and hard about it i think i have found the perfect thing for Sunset to be the princess of, so i now vote for Sunset to become... Sunset Shimmer the Princess of Sin,
think long and hard about that and what it would in-tale for her, plus i think Celestia would give her that title after finding out what happened and still being mad, (if i remember right), what do you think?

Just quick question: Is there guys with tits in this? (aka: futa) Just wondering due to the pregnancy thing in the title, and knowing the fandom loves to r63 Sunset, or any "evil" characters into guys with tits xP

Weird fic I like

5224028 ...you mean a girl with a cock?

5259575 Well,that is generally the incorrect term for them, as around 90+ % of them are male, but yes. A guy with tits. Body looks female, bar they lack the important bits. And instead got a penis, and generally, all of them act within a certain stereotype.

5259575
5261257

I'm gonna go ahead and say this right now:

It's been close to a year since the last chapter. It's highly unlikely that I will actually end up doing another chapter this year. And to be honest, at the time of developing the idea for this story, I had no intention of bringing dicks and stuff into this.

I've got transgender issues, so I'm really uncomfortable with gender identity arguments going on in the comments of a story of mine that was never going to have anything remotely related to that.

That's all.

5262030 Ah, okay. And that was kinda what I was asking in case it contained penises. (though, looking back, I was really unwieldy with how I asked.)

And ah, sorry about that. (causing an issue by bringing it up with that topic I mean) Do do it wasn't meant as such. I have several trans friends, all of which agree with me in that "guys with tits" aren't remotely related to trans people. Or well, least not the porn archetype. (In short: "Guy with tits" is a porn archetype, that anything with breasts and a penis, is "supposedly" female, no matter what. Because otherwise it would be gay. These are severely popular in clopfics and porn, and have no real identity, role or personality, aside from having oversized penises, and taking the role of the "male" in generic porn content. (usually or publicity reasons, and/or so the writer can pretend (some actually do it right, but only seen one so far) to be writing lesbian content or etc) As most can't imagine females getting off, having a sex drive, or doing anything interesting. So basically, it's kind of a hollywood stereotype to put it briefly. And it's shoved EVERYWHERE in the pony fandom... or well, 18+ areas as a whole. And well... overall, they're just plain awful, for any other purpose than superficial. One of my trans friends utterly hate them because everyone (bar friends) refuse to call their FtM character "he", because they still have their breasts. Really hope that made sense. And as said: In hindsight, I delivered the original question really iffy.)

Any chance you are continuing this, no please continue i enjoyed the comedic shenanigans of this story🤣

Login or register to comment