• Published 30th Aug 2013
  • 6,215 Views, 165 Comments

Operation: VECTOR in Equestria - type13



Delta Team's VECTOR finds himself in Equestria

  • ...
15
 165
 6,215

Final Mission

Deep within the Castle inside the Banished Zone, laid the Throne Room of the one and only creature that caused the eternal night within this realm. Sitting in her throne and gazing upon multiple Scrying mirrors that bore multiple scenes. The said creature focused on one particular Scrying mirror, and with an Evil and Malicious smile, the creature looked ever so closer to the mirror.

“Yes, Sombra’s Champion is very capable with wielding forbidden magic” she hissed in a menacing way.

Within the shadows of the Throne Room, three silhouettes approached the creature of Darkness; one particularly tall silhouette of a bipedal creature appeared whilst the sound of dragging metal could be heard and it approached closer and spoke.

“He seems strong, could be fun fightin’ the guy once his finished with his business” it said with a rugged or gruffness in its voice, marking it as a male. It then proceeded to stab its huge sword on the floor and cracked its knuckles.

“Sir Jecht, might I remind you that he is to be an ally, not an enemy” replied the creature who looked at the man called Jecht with a sly grin.

“I know, I know. But I wanna see if the guy could hold up his part once he gets beat, and besides; Yah know lady that the only thing I see in the dark here is your green snake eyes and that toothy grin” replied Jecht while scratching the back of his head.

“Oh sir Jecht, You know how I love the night so much” it replied slyly.

“What’s a night without as much as a moon or some stars though?” replied Jecht with a shrug. The one to reply this time was another silhouette with a more feminine voice but in a tomboy-ish tone.

“Quit yer yappin Jecht, I swear, your far worse than Caitlyn when she scolds me for beating a criminal” said the female with a tomboy tone of voice.

“Listen ere’ Darling, All I’m saying is that I’m so damn BORED! The only reason for me being here is because SHE said that I’ll be fighting Auron” replied Jecht as he ungrounded his blade with one arm and placed it on his shoulders.

“Ok, ONE! Don’t you EVER call me ‘darling’, the names Vi. Second, If you want a fight, I’ll give you one! So that I can shut you up! Besides, I’m getting hella bored myself!” shouted Vi as she lifted both of her huge mechanical gloves.

And as Jecht and Vi was about to duke it out, the creature of darkness grew so huge that it dwarfed on the arguing duo.

SILENCE!

It bellowed, as the two turned their attention to the towering shadow just beside them without a single fear in there face. The towering shadow then spoke.

Now that I have your attention, be a little more patient! You will all have your fill of battle when the time comes! Till then, please! Behave yourselves!

Upon hearing this, the two shared one last glare at one another before going back to the shadows. Upon seeing the two disappear, the towering shadow returned to its original size and sighed heavily, returning her gaze upon one of the Scrying Mirror that showed HUNK; Force Palming the invisible VECTOR.

“Soon, like all that battled against the Elements of Harmony. You’ll be defeated and will be joining me here as one of my Champions, Sir Hunk” said the creature with a ghastly snicker that grew into a maniacal laughter.

*Unusual Whispering*

“Hmm? *sigh* I wish those two could be like Sir Krieg over there, silently sitting and waiting” said the creature as it slithered closer to the whispering Krieg.

Upon reaching her Champion and listening closer to his whispering, The Creature of the Dark’s evil smile grew even wider as the whispering of Krieg grew audible as he continued.

Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now... Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now... Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now... Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now... Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now... Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now!!...

***

Meanwhile, at the now huge Hall room of the top floor of the Goblin Castle; A battle between two expert killers or rather a battle between a teacher and his student is happening, and that the one who will emerge victorious will be the one that will change the tide of the war just outside the Goblin Barracks.

Lying on the floor recovering from a force palm to the chest and with his Invisibility gone; was VECTOR. His Mentor; HUNK with a dark aura covering his whole body approached VECTOR slowly.

“Stand up, VECTOR” ordered HUNK as he dashed with a blink of an eye to VECTOR’s side.

Upon reaching VECTOR, HUNK was about to grab him when, VECTOR swatted HUNK’s hand away and attempted a low sweep. But HUNK anticipated this and jumped a few inches up, avoiding VECTOR’s low sweep.

VECTOR noticed HUNK’s dodge and retaliated with pushing his body upwards with both of his hands and leaving a small flash grenade at HUNK’s feet, which made HUNK ‘oh’ in return.

As a small flash illuminated the small area, VECTOR rolled to a safe distance before formulating a plan of counter attack, going through various possible situations in his head, VECTOR was able to formulate a counter attack for each blind spot within 3 seconds.

As expected, HUNK reappeared in one of VECTOR’s blind spot, his back. Somehow, HUNK has attained the magic of King Sombra, VECTOR thought to himself. But that’ll have to wait for later, for now, he needs to counter the incoming signature grapple of HUNK, the so called ‘Executioner’.

Grabbing VECTOR from behind, HUNK retracted a hidden blade on his wrist and was ready to stab VECTOR’s kidney but was interrupted when VECTOR elbowed HUNK hard from his side. Doubling in the sudden pain, HUNK loosened his grip on VECTOR. Using this opportunity, VECTOR threw HUNK with an improvised shoulder throw and not letting go of HUNK’s arm, and as soon as HUNK hit the floor, VECTOR followed it up with a boot stomp to which HUNK reacted, grabbing VECTOR’s boot and twisting it.

Noticing the boot grab, VECTOR released HUNK’s arm and twisted his body so that his ankle won’t snap. While VECTOR was in mid-air trying to negate HUNK’s ankle counter, HUNK retaliated with a move he likes to call the ‘Riot Kick’ (retracting a hidden blade in his boot) and kicking VECTOR from his laying position.

Noticing the kick, VECTOR blocked the knife kick with his free boot resulting in both men gaining a few distance between them. Just a few feet from them were the Bearers of the Elements of Harmony with mouths agape.

“Wow, that was so awesome…” whispered Rainbow Dash as she eyed both VECTOR and HUNK.

“They really are professional Killers…” said Rarity with eyes wide as saucers.

“Every move they make, every counter and dodge they do, all of them was calculated perfectly. If we weren’t in a war right now, I would have written a whole book just observing these two” said Twilight as she stared at the two combatants with a spark of interest in her eyes.

“Girls, I think we should help VECTOR” whispered Fluttershy.

“Fluttershy is right, I think our dear friend is at a disadvantage” added Rarity.

“Yer right, HUNK over there seemed to have gained the powers of King Sombra, Twilight; what do we do?” asked Applejack as she and the rest of the girls looked at Twilight.

As Twilight pondered over what to do, VECTOR eyed his mentor and readied himself for any supernatural move he might make. Seeing that HUNK was just looking at VECTOR, VECTOR pulled out a hand gun and started to fire rounds of bullets to somehow distract HUNK.

Dodging every bullet with blinding speed and leaving a shadowy trail with every move, HUNK made his way to VECTOR in a matter of seconds and grabbing his gun hand and raising it above his head. VECTOR then retaliated with an open palm thrust to HUNK’s Gas mask, to which HUNK evaded. But the thrust was just a fake. Passing HUNK’s face, VECTOR drew in closer and wrapped his hand around HUNK’s head and attempted to snap HUNK’s neck with one arm.

HUNK noticing VECTOR’s plan, kneed VECTOR in the groin and loosening his grip. HUNK then proceeded to grab VECTOR’s arm and went on to do a ‘Kimura shoulder lock’.

VECTOR, who was still recovering from the counter attack was unable to defend against HUNK’s ‘Kimura shoulder lock’. HUNK now holding VECTOR into a lock, wrapped his legs on VECTOR’s waist to seal the deal. VECTOR with all of his strength tried to resist the arm lock, but with the added strength of HUNK, VECTOR could only scream in pain.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Busy with formulating a plan, the Bearers of the Elements heard VECTOR scream and turned their attention back to the fight. Seeing that their friend is in terrible danger, Rainbow Dash retracted her wing blade and made a quick dash to help VECTOR.

“You lose, VECTOR” whispered HUNK as he snapped VECTOR’s arm.

Snap!

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

“VECTOR!!!!!” screamed Rainbow Dash as she witnessed what HUNK just did, with anger flowing through her; Rainbow Dash was blinded with rage as she aimed her wings at HUNK’s face. But to her surprise, HUNK was ready for her attack and grabbed her wing and neck.

Writhing on the floor in pain VECTOR looked up to see HUNK, to his surprise; HUNK was grabbing Rainbow Dash by the Neck.

“No, don’t” whispered VECTOR.

“I don’t need to KILL you, VECTOR. I only need to BREAK you” replied HUNK as Rainbow Dash squirmed in HUNK’s death grip.

As the world seemed to move in slow motion, with the others galloping to reach Rainbow Dash and VECTOR trying to reach HUNK with his one good hand. And as the time flowed back, HUNK shifted his hold on Rainbow Dash and grabbed her head with both hands.

“Sorry, V” was the last word Rainbow Dash spoke as a tear fell from her face.


Snap!

***

As the lifeless body of Rainbow Dash slowly fell, VECTOR could only watch as her body finally hit the ground. And as the girls finally arrived at Rainbow Dash’s side, they we’re already too late, with the Hall Room being filled with sorrowful cries from the other Elements of Harmony, VECTOR just stared at Rainbow Dash’s lifeless body, His rage and sorrow filling him.

HUNK with his intention filled, walked away from the scene and picked up his metallic suitcase. And using his stolen Forbidden Alicorn magic opened a portal to their world, as HUNK was about to step inside the portal.

A sudden fear enveloped his every being.

Turning around, He saw VECTOR holding Rainbow Dash’s lifeless body in his arms. As the Element of Loyalty glowed in Rainbow Dash’s body and enveloping VECTOR, the other Elements of Harmony also glowing within the other Bearers.

“I won’t forgive you” said VECTOR in a deadly whisper as the glow of the other elements started to envelop VECTOR as well.

“Well, well. Seems like you have more to gi----“

HUNK was not able to finish his sentence as VECTOR practically teleported in front of him and delivered a bone smashing elbow strike to the chest that sent HUNK flying across the room.

Returning to the girls, VECTOR laid Rainbow Dash on the floor slowly and carefully and said.

“Watch her for me, okay?” asked VECTOR, to which the others nodded in return.

“Kick his ass, VECTOR” said Twilight, to which VECTOR nodded.

And in a blink of an eye, VECTOR blinked to where HUNK was laying and delivered a kick to the gut that lifted HUNK from the floor, he then followed with a punch to gut that sent HUNK skidding to the other end of the room once more.

Without a word, VECTOR dashed to HUNK but was intercepted when HUNK counter attacked with the same blinking speed as VECTOR and elbowed him in the face. HUNK then proceeded to knee VECTOR in the gut and pounded his back.

As HUNK was about to stomp VECTOR’s back, VECTOR counter attacked with a strong low sweep that turned HUNK upside down, VECTOR then connected with a palm push that threw HUNK to the wall, hard.

As HUNK bounced from the wall, VECTOR capitalized by teleporting infront of him and punched the stuffing out of HUNK multiple times.

With punch after punch, HUNK countered by grabbing VECTOR’s fist and Head butting his mask. With VECTOR doubling over, HUNK continued his counter attack by kicking one of VECTOR’s side leg, making him kneel in one leg, HUNK then chopped VECTOR’s unbroken arm and proceeded to knee VECTOR’s mask and breaking it altogether.

As HUNK was about to go for a tackle, VECTOR proceeded to lay on the ground on purpose and caught HUNK off guard. Evading the tackle, VECTOR then proceeds to mount HUNK from behind and wrapped HUNK’s neck with his one good arm and lock both of his feet on HUNK’s legs.

“Now, Girls!” screamed VECTOR.

“What are you talking about?!” replied HUNK, but to his surprise, he saw the other bearers of the Elements starting to radiate in power and a rainbow connection could be made that also connected to VECTOR.

And as Twilight Sparkles eye’s glowed white, a beam of Rainbow Emitted from her crown and was fired at HUNK.

With a painful scream, HUNK started to disintegrate from the ground up, but VECTOR felt something also, His broken arm started to heal and the pain in his body started to leave also, ‘is this the power of the elements?’ He asked himself.

And after a few moments, HUNK’s body completely disappeared, leaving VECTOR on the ground radiating in the Elements Power.

‘If this power could heal me, then’ thought VECTOR, he then proceeded to walk to the girls, who was recovering from using the Elements.

***

Their Victory did not feel like a victory, as the Bearers of the Elements of Harmony and VECTOR looked at Rainbow Dash’s lifeless body. With the Anger towards HUNK now gone, Tears started to return. And as the girls hugged the lifeless body of Rainbow Dash accompanied with cries and sobs.

VECTOR looked as his hands; radiating in Magical power due to the Elements of Harmony, VECTOR focused every ounce of his new acquired Magic and passed it on the lifeless body of Rainbow Dash.

“What are you doing VECTY?!” screamed Pinkie Pie as she saw the Rainbow beam enveloping Rainbow Dash.

“What’s going on VECTOR? What are you planning?!” asked Twilight.

“Just shut up and watch!” replied VECTOR.

And as every Magic from the Elements of Harmony left the body of VECTOR and was transferred to Rainbow Dash, Her body being lifted to the air and being enveloped in the same Rainbow as when the Elements are being used.

And as a huge Rainbow Explosion erupted from the Goblin Castle, Everypony and every Goblin outside the barracks stopped from fighting and watched as the Rainbow shock wave filled the sky.

As the intermission of their King being cut-off, each and every goblin started to panic and run from the battle. And with a battle cry, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and Prince Shining Armor rejoiced at the Victory of Equestria.

***

“Rainbow Dash!!” screamed the Girls in unison as their friend opened her eyes once more.

“We were so worried about you, Darling” said Rarity as she and the girls forcefully made a group hug.

“Don’t you EVER do that again to us, Dashie!” cried Pinkie as tears flowed from her eyes.

“Wha-what happened?” asked Rainbow Dash with confusion.

“VECTOR saved you, he saved all of us!” answered Twilight. The girls then proceeded to look at VECTOR who was sitting on the floor with his mask off, exhausted.

“The only ‘Zombie’ that I’d love to see” mocked VECTOR with a smile and a dry chuckle.

And as the Bearers of the Elements of Harmony galloped to VECTOR side, snapping sound could be heard and two female humans appeared in between the girls and VECTOR.

“What the HAY?!” screamed Applejack in surprise.

“Who-who are you two? Would you please move? ….. if you don’t mind that is…..” asked Fluttershy in a whisper.

As the two new visitors dusted themselves, the smaller one talked.

“Oh haiiii! Oh daaaaaayum, you lookin' good, ladies. Let's get to work.” said the smaller one with two different verbal mannerisms.

“Who are you two?” replied VECTOR as he stood from where he was standing and aimed his pistol on the other one with long blue hair.

“Hah! That is one small gun you have their buddy, wanna see a REAL gun?!” replied the girl with long blue hair, she then proceeded to aim her Shark-like Rocket Launcher and her pink Mini-gun at VECTOR.

“Say hello to my Friends of varying sizes!” she added.

“Look here Butt stallion 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Your badonkadonks are needed in the Banished Zone; Discord-poopy-butt needs some major major help” replied the smaller one as she took out a small device with one button.

“What are you talking about?!” shouted Rainbow Dash.

“As in now?” replied VECTOR, to which made the girls look at him in surprise, he then reminded them about the Banished Zone and the growing army that threatens Equestria.

“What about the Princesses and my brother?” asked Twilight.

“No time! Come onnnnnnnnnnn! Just push the damn button Tina!” wined the blue haired girl.

“Shush Jinxy-poo! When you are ready to begin the Tea-Party, please smack Mister Flesh Stick in his bitch ass face” replied Tiny Tina as she pointed VECTOR and marked him as Mr. Flesh Stick.

“Look Twilight, as sudden as this may seem, the fate of Equestria lies in the Elements of Harmony, you saw its power didn’t you?” said VECTOR.

“Discord will fill you in when we get there, so can we PLEASE move along now? I wanna start shooting again” whined Jinx as she used her Rocket Launcher as a pogo stick.

“Alright, Let’s go, I’ll just send a letter to the pr---“

“Times UP!” screamed Tiny Tina as she pressed the small device followed by a popping sound.

As soon as they disappeared, Princesses Celestia and Luna arrived with confusion in their eyes, looking for Twilight and the rest.

“Didn't we just hear Twilight and the others?” asked Princess Luna.

“Indeed, now where have they gone?” replied Princess Celestia.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End(?)

Author's Note:

Thank you for all of the support and attention you have given to me and my Story!

Thank you thank you thank you!!

This maybe the end of Operation: VECTOR in Equestria, but the story is YET to be finished. Join me as I continue the story of the other Champion that'll join VECTOR in the Banished zone.

so click the linky if you want to know this guy's story..His New Story.

I'll be putting out the Connecting Story Tommorow! be sure to stay tuned!! and THANK YOU AGAIN :pinkiecrazy:

Comments ( 3 )

wait so will we see vector again ? agghh so many questions but such a great ending :pinkiehappy: hopefully aurons will be just as good :raritywink:

3951719

sorry :fluttershbad::fluttershbad:

here for all of my watchers and Favers the upcoming sequel!! Banished Zone

Ma GOD! so AWESOME! :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment