• Published 30th Aug 2013
  • 6,215 Views, 165 Comments

Operation: VECTOR in Equestria - type13



Delta Team's VECTOR finds himself in Equestria

  • ...
15
 165
 6,215

Mission 3: Mission Accomplished

As VECTOR approached his first target without being noticed, he was greeted by a voice in his head.


“VECTOR? Can you hear me?”

“Twilight? How did you---“

“Telepathy, never mind that, now this’ll serve as our communication as I guide you to your target”

“Listen, Twilight, I don’t need you on this. Trust me when I say that I’ve handled things far worse than this Troll”

“Wha--- Alright, fine. Just stab the dagger at the Troll’s heart and it’ll be unconscious after a few seconds. I’ll tell you where the second one is located when you’re finished.”

“Copy that, over and out.”

“What?”

“…………..”


As VECTOR arrived a few feet from the first Troll, he looked up at his target; and was wrecking complete havoc on anything its huge hands could grab. VECTOR then looked at his wristwatch to check on how much energy is left for him to stay invisible.

“86%. Still a lot, doesn’t matter that much, I’ll just recharge via solar panels later” said VECTOR to himself, after looking at his wristwatch he then looked at the magical dagger that he was holding; it has a wooden brown handle and a metal blade; nothing out of the norm, but the blade itself has, what seems to be word carvings, but was not readable for VECTOR. But what stood out the most is the purple aura that surrounded the blade.

‘Well, Twilight did say that it was enchanted’ thought VECTOR to himself. ‘Enough with this! Time to proceed with the task at hand’

VECTOR looked at a broken building that has a huge gaping hole at the top floor that was next to the Troll, it was even almost as huge as the Troll. VECTOR then ran inside the building, making his way up to the top floor. As soon as he reached the top floor he went inside the room that had the huge hole and saw the face of the Troll facing sideways.

VECTOR then backed up a few steps, held the dagger backhanded and then made a quick run and jumped at the Troll. He then landed in the chest of the Troll and grabbed the cloth it was wearing.

As the Troll moved from side to side wrecking chaos, not even realizing that VECTOR has now grabbed on. VECTOR then looked at the face of the Troll; true it was fucking ugly, there’s no denying that. But there was something in the beast’s eyes that caught VECTOR’s attention; it had a black flame-ish aura coming out.

‘It’s almost the same as this dagger. Twilight was right, it’s being controlled magically’ VECTOR thought to himself. He then righted himself to where the heart is placed and stabbed at it multiple times, just to be certain. Which bared the result of what he was expecting; the black aura disappeared on the beast’s eyes and its face showed signs of drowsiness which signaled VECTOR to jump down. To his luck, there was a pile of hay near the foot of the Troll. VECTOR then jumped off the beast and landed at the stack off hay.

And as VECTOR walked away, his body from the head down begins to reappear and the body of the Troll could be seen in the background, falling on its back, asleep.

“Come in, Twilight. I’m done with the first one”

“Really?! That was quick! Are you injured?”

“Not at all. Now, where’s the last one?”

“Just head northeast from where the first one was, and you’ll see Rainbow Dash keeping it busy”

“Copy that. Heading over there now”


With that, VECTOR ran to where he was instructed to go at full speed. In VECTOR’s mind, once he is assigned to a mission, he sees it as an opportunity to better himself so that one day, he can be as good as or even better than his mentor.

And as VECTOR arrived to where the second Troll was. He saw Rainbow Dash zipping in the air distracting the Troll. The blue Pegasus was fast, even fast enough to get in close enough to the Troll’s face, kick it a few times then fly out of the way of the incoming hand.

“Why won’t you go down already!” screamed Rainbow Dash at the Troll.

VECTOR surveyed the area; there were no nearby houses he could use to mount the beast. He then noticed a medium sized crate and a wooden stall near the Troll and Rainbow Dash. VECTOR then thought of an idea. He readied himself again and after a good while he quickly sprinted to the medium sized crate, jumped at it, then landed in the wooden stall and used the stall’s cloth roof to spring himself forward to the direction of Rainbow dash and the troll, he then shouted at Rainbow Dash to get her attention.

“Hey Rainbow Dash!”

And as Rainbow Dash turned her attention to the source of the voice who called her, he saw VECTOR coming right at her, to which she hardened her body and closed her eyes, knowing that it’s far too late to dodge the incoming human.

VECTOR, upon seeing Rainbow Dash’s reaction, stepped on her back and used it as leverage to jump at the Troll who was dumb founded by the sight of VECTOR. And as the Troll was about to swat VECTOR with its hand, to its surprise, VECTOR disappeared and the hand that was supposed to hit VECTOR stopped as if paralyzed due to the sudden disappearance of its target.

The Troll was confused as to where his target went, it then felt something heavy attached itself to its cloth, and then it felt something pierced it in the chest, but there was no pain. What it did feel was relief, like falling asleep after a long day’s travel, it felt relaxed.

As the Troll lay unconscious on the ground, VECTOR reappeared sitting on its belly while the magical dagger was still pierced in the beast’s chest. He left it there knowing that it already served its purpose. Rainbow Dash then flew next to VECTOR to voice in her complaints, to which VECTOR only ignored by not answering.

And as VECTOR sat at the beast’s belly with Rainbow Dash next to him, complaining. He closed his eyes and spoke through his mind.



“Mission Accomplished”

Author's Note:

Hi everyone! First of all thank you so much for the likes, comments, faves and watch!
this chapter is kinda short, i know. but I promise that the next one will be atleast a bit longer.

Thanks for patiently waiting for the next chapter. I will be doing at least 2 chapters a week.

Thanks for reading and I hope you guys stick with VECTOR till the end! thanks again!