• Published 30th Aug 2013
  • 6,215 Views, 165 Comments

Operation: VECTOR in Equestria - type13



Delta Team's VECTOR finds himself in Equestria

  • ...
15
 165
 6,215

Mission 22: In the Eyes of DEATH

Meanwhile, inside King Sombra’s Throne Room; HUNK sat in the aforementioned King’s throne lazily as he tapped away on his laptop.


“So, this is all the data of your army?” asked HUNK as he continued to type on his laptop, as multiple data showed in the screen; from number of soldiers to the battle capabilities of each type of soldier. HUNK was not pleased with the data but did not show in his face due to his gas mask.

“Yes, that is all of it. What we lack in magical properties, we make up for physical bulk” replied King Sombra, as his shadowy form slithered and circled HUNK, a smile never leaving his face. Finally, he has his Champion on his hooves; it’ll be a matter of time till the Crystal Empire will be his once again.

“These creatures are all Hive-mind connected to you?” asked HUNK as he closed his laptop and stood from King Sombra’s Throne, walking to the magical mirror that showed the approaching Crystal Pony army. “We’ll lose at least 1/4th of the bulk power you created with just three battalions of these ponies” he added.

“Yes, all of them are connected to me, now. What do you mean lose 1/4th of our power, sir HUNK?” asked King Sombra as he too looked at the incoming battalions.

“VECTOR is not with them, meaning. Do not engage them when they arrive, we go defensive, they plan to drag the bulk of our forces outside so VECTOR and his group could attack with minimal resistance. They don’t know that we have acquired a bit more bulk, send out atleast 6 battalions to confront them and leave the rest inside the barracks. We’ll counter whatever surprise they’re thinking.” replied HUNK




*Sadistic Laughter*




“I am so glad you decided to take upon my offer, sir HUNK. I do wish to know, what is the prize that you want to gain, hmmm? Power? Fortune? Tell me and when we win this war, I shall grant it to you” said King Sombra as he enveloped HUNK with his ghastly form.

“Aside from a chance to battle my apprentice, I do have one favor to ask” replied HUNK

“Oh? What is it, sir Hunk?” asked King Sombra as his eyes started glow.

“Enchant me with Magic, so that I can destroy those Elements of Harmony. From my calculations, they hold immense power, it’ll be unbeneficial for us if they use it” replied HUNK as he walked towards his suit case.

“Is that all?! I can do that right now! If it’ll benefit us in the upcoming war, then I shall grant you this one gift!” said King Sombra as his Horn started to glow and his forbidden Alicorn Magic shot out a beam of black energy and hit HUNK, sending him to the other end of the room with the force of the magic.



Upon transferring his some of his forbidden Alicorn magic to his Champion, King Sombra approached HUNK in his ghastly form to see if he could take the magic he has given him. King Sombra himself wasn’t sure if humans can absorb magic. Looking a bit closer to the unmoving body of his Champion, fearing dread and stupidity for his acts, King Sombra suddenly felt something he hasn’t felt in a very very long time.

The feeling of Pain coursing through his ghastly body as a retractable knife could be seen attached to it.



“What?” replied King Sombra as his shadowy form started to fade and a body of a pony was all that was left. He then looked at his ‘Champion’ only to notice the blade that struck him has disappeared and a black blur moving behind him and grabbing his face.



*CRACK!*




Lying on the floor was the lifeless body of a fallen King with his neck snapped and an expression of utter disbelief in his eyes.

HUNK, now radiating with the magic of the Forbidden Alicorn Magic walked towards the fallen King’s Throne and sat lazily, with full command of the Goblin Army via Hive-mind. He commanded every single soldier to meet outside of the barracks, only leaving a select few behind.


“I’ll be waiting for you, VECTOR. Don’t disappoint me”

***

Just outside of the barracks, VECTOR and the mane six waited for Twilight to finish up communicating with Shining Armor and the other princesses. After a good while, Rainbow Dash; who flew to scout the area from above, came back and reported that the entire army of Goblins started to move out.

This was a signal to move in. So with issuing individual commands, Rarity and Rainbow Dash took point in a near Goblin building.



“For four meters the area is cleared, Darling” reported Rarity as she scouted for any hostiles blocking their path to the Goblin Castle.

“Copy that, to your positions everypony” ordered VECTOR, as a the group cautiously moved forward with AppleJack and Twilight upfront, whilst FlutterShy and Pinkie in the middle and VECTOR in the back, covered with Rarity and Rainbow Dash up above.

As the group continued on the 4 meter checkpoint, Rarity spotted 2 Goblin Guards coming around the corner and radioed on VECTOR.


“I just blow on the other end right?” asked Rarity out of nowhere.

“We’ve been through this a thousand---“ VECTOR was then cut off as two Goblin Guards appeared infront of them from the corner of a building. To Twilight’s shock, she took out her 6 compact submachine guns with her magic and aimed them at the unsuspecting Goblins.

“Twilight NO!” screamed VECTOR as he dashed in blinding speed infront of Twilight and stabbed his combat knife in one of the Goblin’s chest and kicked the other to AppleJack’s side, to which the cowgirl noticed and bucked her electric hooves in the face of the surprised Goblin and sending deadly volts of electricity to its head.

“God damn it! RARITY!” shouted VECTOR in his comm.

“Sorry about that” replied Rarity sheepishly.

With a defeated sigh, VECTOR sheathed his knife and looked at a still shocked Twilight with the guns still floating infront of her.

“Twilight, snap out of it! Ease up. It’s not your fault” cooed VECTOR, which snapped Twilight out of her trance.

“Sorry, VECTOR. I was just, surprised is all. I wasn’t intending to give our positions away” apologized Twilight as she put away her guns.

“Don’t worry about it, Good thing I forgot to remove the safety locks” said VECTOR with a dry chuckle. “I’m sorry too Rarity. I forgot that you girls aren’t soldiers, Just Remember that we’re doing this for Equestria. The sooner we beat Sombra the better” added VECTOR.


“1 point for me, RD” said AppleJack via comm.

“You were just lucky V, sent one your way” retorted Rainbow Dash.

“Let’s start again. Rarity, anymore hostiles?” asked VECTOR

“No more from up here. Turn right over there and proceed another 4 meters. Rainbow Dash! Do be a dear and escort me in the nearest building?” asked Rarity.

“Gotcha, I’ll just take out those three guards first, and then I’ll fly you there” replied Rainbow Dash.



As they made their way to the Castle, VECTOR and the Elements failed to notice someone watching them, assessing their every move as they made their way to their apparent Death.


“It’ll take more than Guns and Friendship to take me out, VECTOR.”



*Snap!*



And with a snap of a finger, a group of select Goblins made their way out of the Throne Room expecting their soon to be guest to arrive.



“I hope you like your Welcoming Party, once you reach the castle that is.”