• Published 30th Aug 2013
  • 6,214 Views, 165 Comments

Operation: VECTOR in Equestria - type13



Delta Team's VECTOR finds himself in Equestria

  • ...
15
 165
 6,214

Mission 17: Now and Then, Here and There

Author’s Note: Before you guys, gut me for what your about to read, know that what I put in VECTOR’s past is tidbits of Operation: Raccoon City and a little Fiction. So please don’t compare the one in the game cause it’s not the same.

-Enjoy ;D

***

September 26, 1976



“What the hell are you saying?! Aren’t you a Doctor? It’s just a bite wound! How could she die with a bite wound from some random guy?!” screamed a teenage boy as he was being restrained by two other doctors, as he started to thrash about, and as the nurses who was with the Doctors; noticing the growing tension, called for security.

“Look, boy. Like I’ve said, your sister is dead we----“

“You fucktards are Umbrella Doctors! You keep on boasting that your medicines are best in the medical world! And you’re telling me that you can’t even cure my sister from a fucking bite wound?!” screamed the boy as he chopped the neck of one of the Doctors who was holding his left arm.

He then kicked the groin of the other Doctor who was grabbing his right arm, making quick work and immobilized the two Doctors who were restraining him. All his pent-up anger upon himself and the Doctors who couldn’t even heal a simple bite wound, he quickly dashed toward the Doctor who ‘diagnosed’ his sister and claimed that she is dead without even giving her any medical attention(Only examining the bite wound) and grabbed him by the collar and slammed him to the nearby wall.

Quivering in fear, the Doctor was amazed at how the boy moved so fast and efficient as to quickly immobilize two full grown men and lunge at him; even lift him a few inches off the ground. But he knew more than anyone else in this room to not talk about the true reason as to why this boy’s sister is dead and unhealable.

“I know your hiding something from me. Now, either tell me the truth or—“ The boy then grabbed a nearby surgical knife and pointed it to the Doctor’s throat “or I cut your fucking throat”.

He knew that if he told the boy the real reason as to why her sister ‘died’ he would be signing a death warrant by the next hour. And as the Blade drew closer and closer to the Doctor’s throat, a white hand grabbed the wrist of the boy.

As the boy looked at the direction of the hand that was grabbing him; all he saw was a pale white man wearing a lab coat and a pair of black shades as a chop connected to the back of his head.

Dropping the surgical knife, the boy fell to the cold floor and his head directed at the hospital bed where his ‘dead’ sister lay; as his consciousness started to fade, he hears the sound of two voices.


“Come now, William. You let a mere boy grab you by the throat? How weak can you be?”

“Shut it, Albert. You just got lucky he was busy with me when you knocked him out”

“Oh please, William. Anyway we need to take care of this girl before it gets out of hand”


His consciousness slipping, darkness covering his sight, the boy looks at her sister’s bedside one list time. Seeing her covered in a white sheet, only her hand being outside of the cover, as the last moment of his consciousness was about to fade, he saw her sisters hand twitch and with a familiar voice feeling his ears.


*Soft Moaning*


“My my, Good Morning my Dear”

***

November 26, 1988 “Rockfort Island”



“So, you’re the Infamous VECTOR, huh?” said a U.S.S veteran as he inspected VECTOR up-close and personal, checking every detail of the mercenary in front of him. VECTOR, looking at his superior in the eye, did not even talk back.


After checking his physical features, he looked at a little clip board showing the data of this said mercenary, everything was impressive. From CQC to Gun assembly and military prowess, he was more or less better than your average Elite.


“From the data I have here, they say your one of the best, I beg to diff---“


Not able to finish his sentence, as the U.S.S veteran was swept from below with a low kick and driving a dagger to the ground, inches to the veterans face.

“Wha-what the fuck are you doing asshole?!” screamed the U.S.S veteran, as cold sweat started to appear from his face.

VECTOR did not answer, only the sounds of him breathing through his mask can be heard. He then hears a loud clapping from his left, turning his attention to the clap, his face was met with a black boot. With his instincts and training kicking in, he drew his head back, avoiding the kick. He then jumped backwards and in a crouching stance and looked at his attacker.

“Mr. Death himself” VECTOR spoke in a soft tone of voice. “It is an honor, sir”

“You must be the new recruit that everyone back in Umbrella was talking about” replied HUNK, he then walked next to the U.S.S veteran and simply walked passed him, only a few feet from VECTOR. “Let’s see what you can do”

HUNK then assumed a CQC stance and took a huge combat knife from his side pocket. VECTOR, still in his crouching stance, grabbed his dagger backhanded and tensed up.


“With pleasure, sir”

***

September 30, 1998 “Raccoon City” +1350 AM




“This is VECTOR, LUPO, Do you hear me?” said VECTOR as he tried for the nth time on his communicator.

“Still nothing, VECTOR?” asked FOUR-EYES as she approached VECTOR.

“Seems like that last attack from the Nemesis knocked out my communicator. How about your side? Have you mapped out our route to the extraction point?”

“Yes, we just need to clear out the zombies in front of the police station and get to the side; there is a set of stairs and a ladder leading to the helipad. We’ll wait for them there” answered FOUR-EYES as he showed VECTOR the points in her map.

“Alright, we move in 2 minutes. Ready your Machine Gun, Let’s just use suppressing fire, we’ll use the dead body as a mini barricade, don’t bother firing from behind, focus on the front ones and we run” commanded VECTOR.

“ロジャーその” replied FOUR-EYES as she readied her Machine Gun.

***

Umbrella Underground Research Center “Room 311” +1545 AM




“Where is the Cop?!” screamed VECTOR as he pointed his gun at Claire Redfield who was sitting on the floor holding he right arm.

“Like Hell I’ll tell you! Whether I tell you or not, you’re gonna kill me anyways!” screamed Claire as she glared at VECTOR.

“Tell me, where the cop is or I hunt down the little girl” whispered VECTOR in a cold tone.Claire’s eyes widened in fear, she then tensed up and closed her eyes and turned away from VECTOR.

“Look, I don’t know where Leon is” replied Claire; she then looked at VECTOR with sadness in her eyes “Please! She’s just a little girl; I really don’t know where Leon is, so please”

“Claire?” whispered a little girls voice, as the door to the room opened.

“Sherry?!” shouted Claire with relief in her voice, as she tried to run to Sherry’s side, only to be stopped by VECTOR grabbing her arm.


“What’s going on Claire? What happened to your arm?” replied Sherry in a shaky tone of voice, she then ran to Claire’s side totally ignoring VECTOR.


VECTOR was slightly stunned to say the least, he only saw her in the mission briefing and reports, but up-close, she looks so much like her.

“Samantha?” whispered VECTOR as he loosened his grip on Claire’s arm, to which made Claire force her arm free and went to hug Sherry. Sherry did not hear what VECTOR said, but Claire did. After the two shared a warm hug, Claire looked at VECTOR suspiciously.

“Who’s Samantha?” asked Claire. VECTOR then snapped from his little delusion and firmly pointed his pistol on the two.


“It’s none of your business. Now, Where is the cop?!” replied VECTOR.


But as soon as Claire was about to respond, a monstrous roar echoed throughout the whole place.



Rrrrrroaaaaaaaaagggggggh!!


“Damn it! I don’t have time to deal with that thing!” cursed VECTOR as he holstered his pistol, which got Claire Confused.

“What are you doing?” asked Claire

“Getting out of here, if you really don’t know where the cop is, I better get myself out of here, before that thing hinders my search” replied VECTOR as he rechecked his inventory on a nearby weapon table.

“Why are you looking for Leon anyway?” asked Claire. VECTOR was silent for a good few seconds; he then looked at Sherry one last time and approached the door.

“He’s my ticket out of this Hell hole, If I don’t eliminate him, Umbrella won’t send a chopper to pick me up” replied VECTOR. And as he was about to exit the room, Claire spoke.

“Trust me, Umbrella won’t be sending any Chopper to pick you up when you’ve done your part”

“I know” replied VECTOR, not even looking at Claire. “But, what choice do I have?

“Us” replied Claire flatly, to which made VECTOR finally turn her attention to the two.

“What do you mean?”

“We know a way out of here, but” Claire then looked at Sherry who was becoming more pale. “We need to help Sherry first, his father; that monster, infected her with the G-Virus and Leon is retrieving the antidote as we speak”

“Why are you telling me this now?” asked VECTOR with curiosity in his voice.

“Choose: us or Umbrella, And I’m sure as hell that Umbrella won’t hold their end of the Bargain”

VECTOR was silent again, he then looked at Sherry; True, she was physically getting worse, so with a sigh, he spoke.


“Where’s the cop at?”

***

Umbrella Underground Research Center “Underground Train”


As Leon connected the batteries of the control panel to power up the train, VECTOR was dispatching a few Hunters. And as the blissful sound of the train turning on could be heard, VECTOR finally killed off the last of the Hunters with a ‘Hydra’ Shotgun to the face.

He then turned around to look at Leon and gestured him to move faster. And as Leon was about to get out of the Terminal, the T-Type Nemesis who has totally mutated fell from above and infront of Leon.


“You just won’t stay down!” screamed Leon in annoyance.


Upon seeing this, VECTOR quickly ran to the terminal, only to be stopped by a tentacle grabbing his foot. As VECTOR fell face first in the ground, he looked at the tentacle, then to where it was connected, little to his surprise, a fully morphed William Birkin was inching himself towards VECTOR with his entire sharp fangs ready and waiting.

Noticing what was taking the two so long to get back, Claire looked outside of the window and saw that Leon was fighting the Nemesis and VECTOR fighting Birkin, she was about to join in the fray, but alas, the train was in automatic, and the door won’t open from the inside.She then just opened the Window and shouted at the two.


“VECTOR, Leon!! Hurry!! The train is in Automatic! And the place is about to blow!” shouted Claire.


“Kinda busy here, Claire!” replied Leon as he dodge the sweeping claw of the Nemesis who’s claw was too close for comfort, he then blasted the terminal door with his shotgun and rolled out.


“Give us cover fire from there!” commanded VECTOR, as he jumped out of the way of Birkin’s pounce, but leaving a grenade before evading. Birkin, not noticing the grenade, was blasted in the side and was thrown next to Nemesis.


Much to the surprise of the three, Birkin and the Nemesis did not fight amongst themselves, but looked as though having the same animalistic urge to devour the humans infront of them.


“This is NOT good” replied Leon as he reloaded his shotgun, stunned at the image infront of him.


“Damn straight, where is the antidote for Sherry anyway?” replied VECTOR.


“With me” answered Leon “Why?”


VECTOR was silent, and as Claire opened the window of the train, with a mini-gun at hand, she shouted.

“Move your asses!!” screamed Claire as she unloaded a hell of bullets to the two mutated monsters. But alas, the Train started moving and small explosions started to shake the Tunnel.

Noticing this, Leon and VECTOR (together with Claire) unloaded every bullet in their arsenal to the two creatures. But, VECTOR was the first to notice that it was a lost cause, and as the train started to move, so did Claire, until her cart was out of range.

Seeing this, VECTOR took out all of the grenades he has left and threw it at the two creatures, Leon noticed this and with luck, an empty cart was about to reach them, which VECTOR also noticed. And in a quick motion, the two quickly jumped at the cart.


As the explosion stunned the two creatures long enough to stall them from following the men, as they entered the cart. The Underground facility exploded with the two creatures sending them both to the real Hell below earth.




??? +0800 AM



“Where do you plan on going now?” asked Claire.


“They left us for dead from those damn B.O.Ws, It’s not just about money anymore. Consider my contract with them as….. Terminated” replied VECTOR in a stern voice.


“Are we gonna see you again?” asked Sherry as she held hands with Claire and Leon.


Hearing Sherry’s voice, VECTOR turned around and looked at her one last time. ‘She looks so much like Samantha’ VECTOR thought to himself. He then turned around and continued to walk away and left them with a sentence that made them smile.


“I’m going to gut Umbrella from the inside out…”