• Published 30th Aug 2013
  • 6,214 Views, 165 Comments

Operation: VECTOR in Equestria - type13



Delta Team's VECTOR finds himself in Equestria

  • ...
15
 165
 6,214

Mission 24: Entrée

Inside the Castle Throne Room; HUNK, sat in his little throne looked upon a mirror that was provided by one of the Goblin caretakers of the castles. The Mirror showed the on-going battle of VECTOR’s group and his Goblin pawns just a few floors below.

HUNK, not showing any signs of interest, lazily gazed upon the ensuing battle. As the Goblin caretaker kneeling just infront of him gave a dry cough and spoke.


*Ahem!*

“Sire, might I suggest watching the battle between the Ponies and our Forces?” as the Goblin caretaker looked at another Scrying Mirror just a few feet beside him.

“No need, I don’t care about those idiots out there, I’m only still here for just one thing…” replied HUNK as he continued to look upon the battle of VECTOR’s group and his pawns. “… I just hope he puts up a good enough fight” HUNK added as a small grin appeared on his face behind his Gas Mask.

“As you wish, sire”

***

Meanwhile, the battle at the Main Hall of the castle was turning one-sided. With Twilight Sparkle giving suppressing fire; VECTOR, AppleJack and Rainbow Dash continued to pummel the living stuffing out of the Hulking Goblin.

Though giving credit to the resistance of the Goblin Hulk; VECTOR’s group has been cutting, bucking and firing bullets to the huge Goblin just to make it drop, But with the added protective spell of the Goblin Wizard. Taking it down will require almost all of their fire power, due to the fact that the Wizard isn’t even faltering with the Magical Shield it is emitting to protect the Goblin Hulk.



“Twilight, stop firing for now, that damn shield is getting us nowhere” ordered VECTOR as he threw a flash and smoke grenade below the Hulking Goblin, blinding and hiding the vision of both the Wizard and the Hulk.

“No need to, VECTOR. I’m out of bullets” replied Twilight as she discarded her weapons to the side and activated her Mask.

“What do we do now, V?” asked Rainbow Dash as she landed next to the group and activated her Mask.

“All that time attacking, Wasted. We didn’t even make the darn thing to its knees!” said AJ frustratingly as she too activated her Mask.

“You lot are only prolonging your Deaths! Once this smoke clears-up we shall KILL you and offer your heads to our King on a silver platter!” cackled the Goblin Wizard.

“Don’t worry girls, I’m sure VECTOR has a plan” soothed Fluttershy as she scanned the area with the smoke, seeing that their enemies are still randomly looking for them.

“Fluttershy’s right, I’m sure VECTOR knows what to do next” added Rarity with a hint of worry on her tone.

“Don’t worry girls, I was just caught off guard with the shielding of that Goblin Wizard, I thought it was just a one-trick pony. No offence girls” said VECTOR.

“None taken” replied the girls in unison.

“Right, so here is what we do……”




As VECTOR relayed his plan to the girls, the Goblin Wizard; with little patience he has, got fed up with blindly commanding his Goblin Hulk to attack at random places. So, with an ear piercing scream, The Goblin Wizard lessened the shielding of the Goblin Hulk and himself, and casted a wind push to clear out the heavy smoke blinding their vision. And as soon as he casted the spell, he reinforced the shielding spell once more.

To his glee, he once again saw his targets bearing surprise at the turn of events, and to his convenience was backed up to a corner. And with a maniacal laugh, he ordered his Goblin Hulk to forcefully smash them to the wall.

Going on a mad dash to its target, The Goblin Hulk complied with its master’s command to ram his fortified body onto its victims. Backed onto a corner with nowhere else to go, VECTOR’s group was trapped like a mouse in a corner waiting for their inevitable Deaths as they stood still, shocked.




*BOOM!*




As the Goblin Hulk smashed hard on the stone wall, the Goblin Wizard cackled in delight as a cloud of smoke erupted from the sheer impact of the final attack that sealed the fate of VECTOR and the bearer of the Elements of Harmony.



*Maniacal Laughter*



“I have won! Tis’ a shame really, I cannot present their severed heads to the King as a gift, No matter. Their blood soaked corpses will prove to be great mattresses for the King” said the Wizard in joy at his accomplishment.

As the smoke started to clear, The Goblin Wizard removed his magical shield and commanded his Hulk to pull out the corpses, so that they can present them to their King. But as the silhouette of the Hulk reappeared, it was not holding any corpses and was wearing a confused look on its face.

Seeing this, the Goblin Wizard was confused, shocked and was in disbelief. ‘Impossible, did they turn to dust due to the sheer force?’ the Wizard thought to itself. And with a spine tingling gust of wind, the Goblin Wizard’s blood ran cold as an invisible hand grabbed his mouth and heard a deathly cold whisper.


“Too bad, looks like your ‘King’ isn’t getting any gifts from you”


In a panic, the Goblin Wizard was about to cast another protective spell. But he was too late, as he felt a strong piercing pain from his back.

As VECTOR plunged his combat knife at the back of the Goblin Wizard, he retracted his blade and plunged a second time, adjusting his grip and dragging his blade upward till his blade reached the Goblin’s skull, and with a small grunt, cut the Goblin Wizard almost in half with each side hanging like a pealed banana skin, blood spewing and making a small blood fountain.


*POP!*


With a loud pop, Twilight and the rest re-appeared just behind the Goblin Hulk who was still shocked at the fate of his Master. Twilight and the others did not even look at VECTOR’s direction and focused on the Hulk.

Upon facing the shocked Goblin Hulk, Applejack bucked the back of the knees of the huge creature, resulting on the Hulk kneeling on one knee. Rainbow Dash then flew in high speeds upwards while Twilight and Rarity magically planted both of its hands to the ground.

Reaching the highest point of the Main Hall, Rainbow Dash looked down and with all of her speed; dive bombed with both front hooves forward and screaming a battle cry whilst descending to her target.



Rrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!



Pinkie seeing that Rainbow Dash was approaching appeared just below the head of the Goblin Hulk and aimed both of her Grenade Launchers at the Hulk’s face, And with a smile said.


“Bed time!!” screamed Pinkie as she fired 1 round each to the Hulk’s face, knocking it upwards just in time to meet Rainbow Dash’s front hooves.

***

As a huge Rainbow Explosion erupted from the Impact was shown on the Scrying Mirror. HUNK who was sitting on his Throne, stood up and started to stretch out his muscles, and with a satisfying crack of his knuckles, he looked at his hand and it emitted a black aura and said.






“Don’t keep me waiting any longer, VECTOR”

Author's Note:

Everypony Ready for VECTOR vs HUNK? :pinkiecrazy: