• Published 30th Aug 2013
  • 6,214 Views, 165 Comments

Operation: VECTOR in Equestria - type13



Delta Team's VECTOR finds himself in Equestria

  • ...
15
 165
 6,214

Mission 1: Unexpected

*Static*

“This is VECTOR, Delta team, do you read me?”

*Static*


VECTOR was greeted with only the static sound of his radio as he tried for the nth time whilst hiding in a dark alley.

“Where in the world am I?” he asked himself as he peeked from the corner of the alley he was hiding, there he saw colorful ponies; some had wings, while others had horns, mostly females from what he deduced.

When VECTOR suddenly woke up, he was in the middle of what seems to be a town, surrounded by what seems to be colorful ponies. He did not know how he ended up there or why he was there, he did not even recall the events before his arrival, but what he did know was that he was unarmed and surrounded, it was a good thing that he was wearing his suit, so he quickly activated his cloaking device and ran for the nearest empty location, an empty and dark alley way, which where he is now at.


“Now now everypony, no need to be alarmed. I’m sure it was just Discord, playing another trick on us” said a grey pony with white hair.

Murmurs and whispers of them agreeing can be heard, to which gave VECTOR a slight relief, it seems that it was the first time they have encountered a ‘human’. But one mint green pony could be seen pouting.

“Now back to business everypony! I’m sure you all have lots of work to do, as am I” said the Brown pony with white hair. And with that, the ponies began to disperse.

“I can’t mimic these creatures, so it seems cloaking is my only option. Now I need information, if there is a town, there should atleast be a public library. I just hope that I can understand the writings; now all I need to do is wait for it to get dark. Now where can this library be?” said VECTOR to himself, not knowing that a pink pony was next to him.

“If you’re looking for the library, then just go left from here! It’s a big ol’ tree in the middle of the town! You can’t miss it!” answered the Pink pony.

“Thanks----“ said VECTOR, but as he realized that he was found out, he then quickly turned invisible and with a swift motion, got behind the pink pony, mounted it and grabbed its mouth.

*mmmmffff*

“Who and what are you? And where am I?” whispered VECTOR as he did a quick look around if the pink pony had any company.

“I’ll slightly release my hand, If you so much as scream. I’ll break your neck, got it?” whispered VECTOR as tiny beads of sweat came out of the pink pony’s face. And as he released his hand slightly, the pink pony answered in a soft tone.

“I’m Pinkie Pie, an earth pony and this is Ponyville”

‘Ponyville? Where am I? Is this a dream? I’m threatening a pink pony for Christ sake!’ thought VECTOR as he held the mouth of the pink pony again. And as VECTOR pondered over this information, he was about to ask the pink pony again when a voice came from above them.

“Hey Pinkie! What’cha doin down there?” asked what seems to be a light blue Pegasus, with a rainbow mane and tail.

‘I may be either intoxicated and/or hallucinating, I mean, it’s a FUCKING rainbow Pegasus pony!’ thought VECTOR to himself as he was trying to grasp the events he was currently experiencing.

“Girls! I found Pinkie!” shouted the Rainbow Pegasus.

VECTOR then perked up at what the rainbow pony had said. ‘More of them? Should I kill this one and move on? No, they’ll be on high alert if I did that’. And as VECTOR thought of a way on how to get out of this situation he was in. The sounds of hoof steps can be heard, and as the blue Pegasus landed in front of them. Five others appeared next to them, another Pegasus with a butter yellow color, a marshmallow white unicorn and one purple unicorn/Pegasus hybrid. And finally, one orange pony wearing what seems to be a cowboy hat.

“Pinkie, darling. We must hurry! Or we’ll miss the train to Canterlot” said the white unicorn pony, she had a classy type of tone of voice.

“Yeah Pinks! What are you doing here anyway?” said the light blue Pegasus.


VECTOR was in a tight spot, killing them will cause an alarm, and running away will bare the same result. So what he did was unexpected, even for him. He deactivated his cloak and dismounted the pink pony, but without releasing his grip on her.


*Audible Gasps*


“Do not be alarmed! I come in peace!” said VECTOR as he released his grip on Pinkie Pie. To which Pinkie Pie quickly went to the other side.

“What in tarnation?!” said the orange pony with a western accent.

“Are you alright Pinkie?” whispered the yellow Pegasus as she hugged the pink pony.

“Who or what are you?!” asked the purple unicorn/Pegasus as the group starts to slowly back away from VECTOR.

“Code name: VECTOR, I am a human, like what I have stated; I come in peace” said VECTOR as he raised his two hands in surrender.

“VECTOR? Human?” asked the purple unicorn/Pegasus, as the group gave frightened and quizzical looks to one another.

“The commotion earlier was because of me, I have woken up in the middle of town with no memory prior to the events at hand” answered VECTOR from within his gas mask. “I am in need of assistance to getting back to my own world. I apologize if I have scared your friend; I was scared and confused myself. I am not from this world and I have no memory as to why I am here. I have no other options, but to seek help from you.

“I understand” answered the purple unicorn/Pegasus hybrid, to which the others gave a surprised look.

“You can’t be serious Twilight! How can we be sure this guy is telling the truth?!” said the blue Pegasus.

“As you can see, I am unarmed.” Retorted VECTOR as he waved his hands at the blue Pegasus.

“As if! You have that cloaking thingy! And with how Pinkie acted, your dangerous!” screamed the blue Pegasus.

‘She does have a valid point’ thought VECTOR, and here I thought that they’re as smart as an 8 year old girl.

“Enough Rainbow Dash, like he said. He’s lost, alone and confused as to why he’s here. It’s the first time we encountered this ‘human’ but I think he’s telling the truth” said Twilight.

“How do we know he’s not lying?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“Applejack? What do you think?” asked Twilight as the group turned to the yellow earth pony.

“Hmmm, can’t really tell, with that face of him, but I think I’m with Twilight on this one RD, I mean, he did say that he was lost and confused. So can’t we at least give him the benefit of the doubt?” answered Applejack as he looked at VECTOR.

VECTOR nodded in response and was about to speak when the sound of screaming was heard.




*EVERYPONY RUN!!*




“Oh my! What is it now?” said the white unicorn as the group turned to where the scream was heard.

“Shou-should we take a look?” suggested the yellow Pegasus.

“Let’s. VECTOR, you should come too, maybe more of your kind have also appeared” suggested Twilight

“I agree, I apologize for earlier Pinkie Pie” said VECTOR to which Pinkie Pie got out of her funk and gave VECTOR a warm smile and spoke.

“Apology accepted! Now I can throw a welcoming party for you!” shouted Pinkie as she appeared next to VECTOR and hugging his left leg.

‘If only I can kill you right here and now’ thought VECTOR as he looked at Pinkie from his Gas mask. “Just to be clear, to what Applejack, I believe?”

“Yeah?” said everypony in unison

“This is not my face, this is a Gas Mask, I do not know if your atmosphere is fit for humans like me, so I will be keeping it on” answered VECTOR.




*SCREAMING*




“I think that is our queue?” said VECTOR as he looked at Twilight.

“I agree”

and as the group went to the source of the scream, with VECTOR following closely behind. Rainbow Dash flew next to the ‘human’ and spoke.

“I still don’t trust you VECTOR, even if you do look kinda cool” said Rainbow Dash.

“You have every right too, I am an Alien to your world. But know this; I am capable of protecting myself. So if you ponies or whatever you are, plan on hurting me, I will fight back. And it is not in my priority to die here” retorted VECTOR as he did not even turn his attention at Rainbow Dash.

“Is that a threat?”

“My dear Rainbow Dash; that is a mere statement. I do not make threats. Other people are usually the ones threatening me.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Even if their already on the ground with me above them pointing a gun in their face.” said VECTOR as he slowly looked at Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash could not see VECTOR’s face, but she knew that behind that mask, he was smiling an evil smile, to which gave the blue Pegasus, a spine tingling fear. What Rainbow Dash didn’t know that she was talking to an assassin; cold and calculating, VECTOR one of the most expert killer in par with the man called: “Mr. Death”

“Do not fret, I will not harm you or your friends, it’ll be of no benefit to me. And besides, Pinkie pie is going to throw me a party, is she not?”



*Sadistic Laughter*

Author's Note:

Hello everyone, this is my very first story here in FIM and anywhere else really. hope you guys like it.