• Published 8th Sep 2013
  • 5,394 Views, 163 Comments

The Twixie Show - Captain Lunar



Watch as Princess Twilight Sparkle and wife Trixie Lulamoon-Sparkle, deal with everyday life.

  • ...
31
 163
 5,394

Healing is a Four Letter Word

It was a peaceful summer night in Ponyville as Twilight Sparkle and her recovering wife Trixie slept peacefully... Until...

"Twilight can you get Trixie a glass of water?" The bandaged unicorn asked as Twilight sleepily got up and poured her a glass of water.

"Thank you." Trixie said as she finished her water.

"Good night Trixie." Twilight said as she turned off light and climbed back into bed.

"Twilight, can Trixie get some more blankets for her side of the bed?" Trixie asked as Twilight got up and turned on the light and went downstairs to the linen closet.

"I'm really starting to regret not asking for royal servants." Twilight sleepily mumbled as she went back to the room and placed the blankets atop Trixie.

"Good night, Trixie." Twilight said she again tried to go back to sleep.

"Twilight, you forgot to turn out the light." Trixie said as Twilight got up and turned off the light, but banged her shin on the night table and fell over, striking her horn on the bed frame.



"That lemon has three seeds in it. That's an odd number! Trixie can't eat anything odd numbered!" Trixie frantically shouted, thrashing a hoof around.

"Fine! I'll just take it out!" Twilight practically snarled as she removed the lemon from the glass of lemonade.

"NO, NO! IT'S ALREADY BEEN CONTAMINATED BY A BAD LEMON!"



"Trixie for the last time I am not going to declare a national holiday in your honor, no matter how injured you are!" Twilight snapped at her wife.

"YOU WOULD IF YOU LOVED TRIXE!"



"Uh, Twi?" Spike asked cautiously as Twilight slumped on her throne, exhausted.

"I KNOW SHE STILL ISN'T BETTER! DON'T RUB IT IN!" The princess snapped as she then sighed.

"I'm sorry Spike, it's just been a hectic couple of months." The alicorn said as she rubbed her temples.

"Twilight, I gotta tell you I think Trixie is taking advantage of you." The dragon said as Twilight looked at him incredulously.

"Spike! Trixie was critically injured!" Twilight said as Spike crossed his arms and gave her a look.

"Yeah, keyword being was. I'm not saying she's not still hurt, but I don't think it's anywhere near as bad now as it was a month ago." Spike said as he began sweeping the throne room.

"Not as hurt? Would she? No, not even Trixie would..." Twilight thought aloud as she teleported out of her throne and up to her room, a determined look on her face.

"AH HA! YOU CAN WALK!" Twilight exclaimed as she saw Trixie walking out of the bathroom.

"Uh.... Trixie can explain!" The unicorn exclaimed as she threw her hooves up defensively.

"Please do..." Twilight said as she glared at her wife.

"Well... You were always so busy and Trixie only got to see you for an hour on most days, and Trixie like you doing things for her so much.... so... I kindamilked being hurt for a little longer." Trixie confessed as she hung her head.

"Trixie, why didn't you just tell me?" Twilight asked as she used her hoof to raise Trixie's head and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I forgive you, but you're not out of the woods ye... ye.... ACHOO!" Twilight sneezed out. Trixie froze as Twilight began to cough violently.

"Well... Loods lide you get to made it ub to me after all." Twilight said, her nose clogged, as she clambered into bed.

Author's Note:

Yes this is the end. But don't worry! You'll have "The ChrysaLuna Show" to look forward too! As well as the upcoming "The OctaDerp Show!"

Comments ( 13 )

So...

That's it? It's over?:rainbowhuh:

Okay.

:fluttercry: I now feel bad, I need more Comedy!


This was fun read though :D

Actually, "heal" is a four-letter word. What you have there is a seven-letter word.

This fic really took a dip in quality these last few chapters. Chapters like "Is It Safe?" and "Never Leave Trixie Alone" were full of fun, crazy shenanigans, but these last two were just short, halfhearted attempts to tug at heartstrings. You can do better than that, man!

4604306 4604356 4604359 Yeah........ Kinda got out of the Twixie mood, sorry. Still like the pairing, just....... Harder and harder to write. Kinda burned out ya know? :applejackunsure:

4604408
Don't worry, it's okay. You gave us some very funny scenes without asking anything in exchange.
Good luck with your further projects.

4604463 Here's a parting gift :ajsmug:

4604408 Well, it was never really about the pairing, was it? It was about the chaos and silliness Trixie caused in their lives! :rainbowwild: Trixie is always doing something, or up to something.

4604524 But with the premise I still have to have Twilight involved in some way. :applejackunsure: That got harder and harder.

Don't worry Trixie will still be involved in "The ChrysaLuna Show"

Oh.

It's over.

K.

Very nice, very nice indeed. All in all, I thought you put together a very cute and funny fic here, kudos Lunar Metal! :twilightsmile:

The tables have turned!

I know that Sponge Bob reference anywhere. It's my favorite.
Super cute story btw. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment