• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 1,979 Views, 776 Comments

Itty-Bitty Bite Size Stories - gallagsp the corgi

  • ...
6
 776
 1,979

PreviousChapters Next
Santa Hooves (Hearth's Warming Eve Special)

Celestia Knocked on the door to Twilight's chamber before opening it, stepping inside, She was greeted by maps and diagrams sprawled out across the room. Laying on the floors and hung up on the walls. Twilight was busily tacking keys points on one of the maps, connecting them with a bit of string.

"Twilight? What's all this?" Celestia said, looking over one of the maps.

"My route." Twilight responded, still busily putting marks on maps. "Its Hearth's Warming Eve, you know."

"Okay, so what does this have to do with anything?"

"Well, I figured, since I now have near unlimited power, I can make foal's dreams come true tonight." She said, turning away from the maps to face Celestia. "Tonight, I become Santa Hooves!" She exclaimed boldly.

"Oh, my." Celestia said. "Twilight, I hate to burst your bubble, but that job is already taken."

"What? By who?" Twilight said, obviously distraught.

"Well," Came another voice from the hallway. "By me."

"Who's that?"

"Twilight Sparkle, I'd like to introduce you to Mr. Santa Hooves the twelfth." She stepped to the side, allowing room for the voice to enter. The voice belonged to a reindeer, he was tall, about Celestia's height, and he wore a scarf around his neck.

"Your Highness." The Reindeer said, bowing. Twilight rolled her eyes and blushed.

"Please, Just Twilight Sparkle will do."

"Ah, humble are we?" The reindeer chuckled. "Of course. Twilight. So what's this I here about you wanting to take my job?"

"I'm sorry, I just didn't realize you were still around, the books I read said you dies hundreds of years ago."

"That was my father, Santa Hooves the eleventh. I just recently took over."

"Oh. So why are you here?"

"Its tradition for the Princesses to be the first stop of the night on Hearth's Warming."

"Wait, you start your trip already?" Twilight looked at the clock. "Its only four."

"The world is growing, and I'm only one nearly-immortal magical reindeer. I need to get an early start."

"And so, he needs to get going." Celestia interrupted. "Although, I'm sure he could use a bit of help. You wanted to do this, right?" She looked at Twilight.

"If its alright with you, sir."

"Well, if this is your Hearth's Warming wish, then come along, princess! The sleigh awaits!" The reindeer called, trotting from the room.

Twilight smiled like a filly opening her presents on Hearth's Warming day. Santa Hooves smiled back, knowing he had done his job well.

Author's Note:

Happy Hearth's Warming, Christmas, or any other holiday you celebrate. I'd actually like to write more with Santa Hooves, maybe I'll write something else later.

PreviousChapters Next