• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 1,979 Views, 776 Comments

Itty-Bitty Bite Size Stories - gallagsp the corgi

  • ...
6
 776
 1,979

PreviousChapters Next
Cider (Rivals Week)

"Well look here brother, its the same in every town." Flim said to Flam, showing him the label on the bottle he was drinking. "Those Apples have a monopoly on pretty much everything, don't they?"

"Well, it is Applejack Daniels you're drinking. Why not just drink another brand?" Flam responded, downing another shot of whiskey.

"Because they make it the best, I just can't drink anything else." Flim downed the rest of the bottle, throwing it against a wall with a crash. "I'm telling you, those ponies are dominating everything! I can't go anywhere without seeing apples!"

"You gonna clean that up, or am I gonna have to make you?" The bartender said to Flim, pointing to the shattered glass across the room. "Also, you two need to get out. You've been at it for three hours now and you're both wasted."

"Hey, have you ever had your dreams crushed by a family of farmers and their friends?" Flam stumbled out of his barstool, pointing accusingly at the bartender. He raised an eyebrow in response.

"If you're talking about the Apple family, then that explains a lot. Applejack has a tendency to do this to her competition."

The two drunken scam artists looked to the bartender in shock. "You know her?" They said simultaneously.

The bartender laughed and pointed to his cutie mark, which was a bottle of apple cider. "I'm related to the girl. Remember fellas, we Apples are everywhere, from Canterlot to Ponyville and Manehatten to Appleoosa, and remember, you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us." He whistled through his teeth and a buff stallion walked out of the back.

"Hey Orchard, escort these fellas off the premises, will ya?" The one called orchard, obviously the bouncer, snorted and approached the two. The drunken brothers screamed and ran out the door as fast as they could. The bartender watched them go, then turned to the bouncer. "Write a letter to cousin Applejack, will ya? Tell her she ruined another business."

PreviousChapters Next