• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 1,975 Views, 776 Comments

Itty-Bitty Bite Size Stories - gallagsp the corgi

  • ...
6
 776
 1,975

PreviousChapters Next
A Change of Position

20 Years Ago...

"ATTEN-HUT!" The captain yelled, sending the crowd of new recruits into a frenzy to get into line. The captain approached and walked up and down the not-even-close-to-straight line before turning and yelling at the recruits. "WHAT THE BUCK IS THIS? THIS ISN'T MAGIC KINDERGARTEN, LADIES, OUR LINES MUST BE STRAIGHT! NOW ALL OF YOU, DROP AND GIVE ME FIFTY!" The line dropped and began pumping out push ups.

"All of you are worthless maggots!" He yelled. "Every one of you is walking vomit! You wouldn't last a single day in a war, any of you." He approached one recruits and knelt down next to him. "What's your name, Private?"

"Shining Armor, Sir!" The recruit responded.

"Well Shining armor, you look like the worst one out of all these guys. I bet you go home crying to your mommy after a week."

"No sir. I will not."

"What was that, maggot?"

"I will not go home. I will not give up, and some day you will be saluting me!"

The captain laughed, and sentenced Shining Armor to latrine duty for a month.

Modern day...

"Atten-hut!" The captain yelled, the line of recruits scrambling to get into line. The captain and another pony approached the line. "Your Highness," The captain yelled, "Recruits ready for inspection, sir!" He saluted his superior, a small smirk clearly visible.

"Thank you captain." Shining armor responded, a smirk on his face as well. "Alright, listen up ladies, I have a story to tell..."

Author's Note:

Attention! You will read this chapter and you will enjoy it, maggots!

PreviousChapters Next