• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 1,975 Views, 776 Comments

Itty-Bitty Bite Size Stories - gallagsp the corgi

  • ...
6
 776
 1,975

PreviousChapters Next
Fancy (Rivals Week)

The two mares sized each other up, one taller than the other, both clearly angry. Fluer De Lis scoffed at the idea of facing such a peasant.

The "peasant" was responsible for saving Equestria countless times from evil, something Fluer seemed to have forgotten. She raised her hoof and slapped the other across the face. "Stay away from my husband, you no good hick."

Rarity smirked as she carefully removed her hat and set it aside, letting her flawless mane fall. Fluer watched her carefully.

She ended up with a kung-fu kick to the face.

That started it off, as the two fought, they turned to dirtier and dirtier tactics in order to gain the upper hoof. Fluer may have had the size advantage, but she was no match for Rarity's cunning and overall "I'm kind of used to having to fight for my life-ness". Overall they were well matched, and as the battle raged on a crowd began to form.

Spike and Fancy Pants watched in stunned silence, then without a word, spike offered a bag of popcorn to Fancy Pants. He took a hoof of it and popped it into his mouth, his eyes never leaving the scene in front of them.

Author's Note:

Explanation: In my head canon, Fluer De Lis became jealous of Rarity for all the attention she was getting from her husband during the events of "Sweet and Elite", so she did the stereotypical teenager thing of holding a grudge and insulting until it boiled over.

Its my head canon and I'll do with it what I want!

PreviousChapters Next