• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 1,976 Views, 776 Comments

Itty-Bitty Bite Size Stories - gallagsp the corgi

  • ...
6
 776
 1,976

PreviousChapters Next
Immunity

Rainbow Dash stood behind the table. Her hoofcuffs and Orange jumpsuit indicating that she was on trial. It made no sense to her, but oh well, nothing to do about it now.

"Rainbow Dash, you have been accused of armed robbery, aggravated assault, and grand theft. How do you plea?" The judge said, looking directly at rainbow.

"Not guilty on account of being an element of harmony."

"Oh! That's right!" The judge said in a mocking tone. "I forgot about the section in the law that said that you were immune from being arrested and charged with criminal offenses! Get those hoofcuffs off her right now, Balif, open the door, Miss Dash here is free to go!"

"Wait, really?"

"No." The judge said. "You are immune to nothing. We have these laws for a reason, Rainbow Dash. Being the element of Loyalty does not mean you get to do whatever you want. Not even Princess Celestia can get away with everything she wants.

"I can't?" Celestia said from the jury. "Wait, why can't I?"

"Princess, why are you even here?" The judge said, placing a hoof against his forehead. "No disrespect, but this really doesn't involve you, and you really aren't part of a jury of her peers."

"I was promised there would be food." Celestia said. The judge groaned.

It was going to be a long trial.

Author's Note:

No one suggested this one, just my own brain after watching some YouTube videos about court cases gone bad.

Nothing to see here, carry on.

PreviousChapters Next