• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 1,974 Views, 776 Comments

Itty-Bitty Bite Size Stories - gallagsp the corgi

  • ...
6
 776
 1,974

PreviousChapters Next
Give The Dog a Bone (Pets Week)

Several Hours Later...

Winona sat on the chair, looking around. Her tongue hung loosely from her mouth and her tail. Twilight sat across from her, quill and paper at the ready.

"So," She asked the dog. "How are you, Winona?"

"What? You say my name?" The dog responded, tilting her head to the side slightly. "Oh, I'm doing fine, sugarcube. say, where's master at? Can I see master?"

"If by Master you mean Applejack, then no. In order to keep these interviews impartial she was asked to leave the room."

"WHAT!!?!" Winona yelled, jumping down from the chair. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE LEFT?!" She ran towards the door and started scratching at it. "MASTER! MASTER COME BACK! I'M SORRY FOR WHATEVER I DID, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! COME BACK!"

"WINONA! SIT!" Twilight yelled. The dog stopped and sat down. "Now, I know you're worried, but Applejack will be back after the interview, it should only take an hour or so."

"Wait, how long is an hour?"

"About seven hours in dog year, I guess." Winona stared at Twilight, then started scratching at the door again.

Twilight facehoofed. This was going to be a long hour.

PreviousChapters Next