• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 1,976 Views, 776 Comments

Itty-Bitty Bite Size Stories - gallagsp the corgi

  • ...
6
 776
 1,976

PreviousChapters Next
Identity Crisis (Pets Week)

Owlowiscious yawned and stretched his wings, giving Fluttershy a dull look.

"Are you alright?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just tired. I AM nocturnal, you know."

"Yes, I know, and I appreciate you taking the time to be interviewed."

Another yawn escaped his beak. "No problem."

"So, how do you know so much about libraries? Twilight said that you could read and you already knew the sorting system when she found you."

"Long story, but the shortened version is that I always wanted to be different from the regular owls, so I learned to read, then I decided that being a pony is a heck of a lot better than being an owl, so I decided to come live with Twilight."

"Being a pony?"

"Yeah, is that so wrong? I don't like who I was born as, so I decided to change."

"My uncle said the same thing..." Fluttershy mumbled, bringing back some strange memories of her uncle in a dress. "So you're now living in a house and you can read, and now you can speak. That's great!"

"Yeah, but its also kind of bad, I mean, I'm still an owl, and I'll always be an owl."

"Oh, that's not so bad."

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ANYMORE!" He yelled, sobbing into his wing. "I'M A FREAK! I DON'T BELONG ANYWHERE!"

"Maybe another time, then..." Fluttershy whispered, cradling the owl in her arms.

Author's Note:

Existential crisis Owl. I'm done here.

PreviousChapters Next