• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 1,979 Views, 776 Comments

Itty-Bitty Bite Size Stories - gallagsp the corgi

  • ...
6
 776
 1,979

PreviousChapters Next
Why Sombra Has All Those Stairs

Twilight Sparkle climbed one last stair of the infinite spiral staircase before collapsing, gasping for breath. Spike, a whole three rotations behind her, was just as exhausted, if not more. He swallowed hard and yelled to Twilight.

"What's with all these stairs? What's the point?"

"I'm not sure." She responded, her breath finally catching up with her. "Maybe its another one of his tricks." An idea struck her. She thought for a moment before using her magic to lift spike onto her back. "Hold on, I'm going to try something." Her horn began to glow, The gravity spell she was going to perform was complicated.

Her ears turned to face up the staircase. The soft sound of metal rapidly clinking together broke her concentration. The glow on her horn faded and she gave Spike a confused look. The dragon shrugged, equally confused.

The clinking became louder and louder. Worry began to surface on Twilight's face. Did Sombra set traps on these stairs as well? She took a defensive stance and prepared for the worst.

A little metal spring turned the corner and curled down the stairs. It harmlessly went by the pair and continued on its merry way. Twilight looked to Spike again, even more confusion on her face.

"Was that a slinky?"

"Yup. I guess even Sombra likes to have fun."

PreviousChapters Next