• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 1,975 Views, 776 Comments

Itty-Bitty Bite Size Stories - gallagsp the corgi

  • ...
6
 776
 1,975

PreviousChapters Next
The Ring

He played that moment over and over again in his mind. How could he not? It haunted him like the spirits of the dead, and they had haunted him for a long time.

Now Ahuizotl, you know I love you, but I can't give you the ring til I've properly proposed...

That moment. That moment that would ruin his life forever... and yet here he was, approaching a cabin out in the middle of the woods, his army of henchponies hiding in the forest, but none of that mattered.

He raised his claw tail and reached for the door...

Knock Knock Knock

"About time you showed up." said a voice from the other side. Daring Do opened the door slowly. "You're late. I was expecting you sooner."

"I got held up by something." Ahuizotl responded, reaching into his bag and pulling out a small box. "Here." He tossed the box her way. She causght it in mid air and opened it.

"Ahuizotl, what is this?" She asked, looking at the small golden ring she now held in her hooves. "I thought all the rings were destroyed when the temple broke apart."

"This isn't from the temple, Daring Do." He said. "Now Daring, you know I love you, but I can't give you the ring til I've properly proposed."

"Ya know what? You suck." Daring said, wrapping her enemy in a hug. "Now where are we going to dinner?"

Author's Note:

Heheheheh. Heehhahahhaaa! HAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SHIP IT AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME! MUHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

Yeah, also, I'm not dead. Just busy. Ya know, life and stuff. :D

PreviousChapters Next