• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 1,976 Views, 776 Comments

Itty-Bitty Bite Size Stories - gallagsp the corgi

  • ...
6
 776
 1,976

PreviousChapters Next
Weather Team Meeting

"Alright, on to the next order of business." Raindrops said to the weather team. "Somepony got a little carried away with the storm last week, so weather team is being supervised to make sure we don't cause any property damage. Thunderlane, how is that forecast coming along?"

"Going good. I have through Thursday planned out so far, trying to find a balance between light showers and sunshine because some of the farmers in town are tired of droughts and flooding." Thunderlane said.

"Good. Flitter, how's Cloudchaser's recovery going?"

"She'll be back in a week. The doctor said she just sprained her wing and needs to rest it."

"Excellent. Anypony wanting to sign her "get well soon" card can do so on the way out." Raindrops shuffled some papers around. "Okay, one more thing. Weather HQ in Cloudsdale is looking for 100% efficiency in all teams. That means no more slacking or lazing about. We'll be going back to our weekly training sessions starting next Monday. Everypony got it?"

There was a murmur of agreement through the team of Pegasai assembled. Raindrops nodded her head in approval. "Alright. If anypony has questions they can stay after and ask me, but other than that, meeting adjured!." Raindrops slammed her hoof on the podium and ponies started to leave the room. All except two.

Raindrops approached Rainbow Dash and leaned down next to her. "See, Rainbow, that is how Weather team meetings are SUPPOSED to go. You aren't supposed to yell at them to work harder when they don't know how to. And weather manager means leading the team, not bossing them around. Anyway, I'm heading off to lunch with Blossemforth. I'll see you tomorrow."

Rainbow Dash said nothing, but grunted through the gag in her mouth and shifted her body so the ropes wern't digging into her hooves. Raindrops laughed and left the room, shutting the lights off and leaving Rainbow all alone in the dark.

PreviousChapters Next