• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 1,976 Views, 776 Comments

Itty-Bitty Bite Size Stories - gallagsp the corgi

  • ...
6
 776
 1,976

PreviousChapters Next
Ghosts of Wonderbolt's Past

Author's Note:

Mild Spoilers in this one, but not really, because only names and clothing of characters from "testing testing, 1 2 3" are used, not any of the plot elements.

Also, I'm going to start marking any chapters based on s4 episodes as spoilers, so get used to it :P

"What's up, fillies and colts? How's everypony doing tonight?"

"Oh. Hello Commander Easyglider. Purpledart, I though you said this was a private affair."

"I may have lied a bit." Purpledart said. "Well at least Firefly isn't here."

"Oh. I brought her, too."

"Why? This was supposed to be a private get-together! Did you bring all of the others?"

"Um... maybe?"

"EASYGLIDER I SWEAR TO CELESTIA I WILL END YOU!"

"Well at least my uniform is comfortable, unlike yours, Firefly."

"You really had to bring me into this? I thought you were better than that, and what's with that bomber jacket, anyway?"

"Wearing a bomber jacket makes you a bomber pony! Duh."

"Okay, I've had enough from you two, you do this every time we-"

"ENOUGH ALL OF YOU!" Spitfire yelled, sitting up in her bed and throwing a pillow at the ghosts. "FOR BUCK'S SAKE ITS 2:30 IN THE MORNING, I HAVE TO GET UP AT 5 FOR DRILLS AND I CAN'T SLEEP WITH YOU GUYS BLABBERING ON LIKE IDIOTS! AND ANOTHER THING, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS INSIST ON HAVING THESE STUPID PARTIES IN MY ROOM AT SUCH A LUNA-FORSAKEN HOUR?"

"Spitfire, it's tradition that the ghost of the former Wonderbolts leaders come and haunt you at night. You know this."

"Well I'm breaking tradition. all of you out!"

"You seriously can't-"

"DO I LOOK LIKE I'M KIDDING, MOTHERBUCKER? I SAID GET OUT! ALL OF YOU, OUT IN THE NEXT TEN SECONDS OR I'LL HAVE YOU ON SPECTRAL LATRINE DUTY FOR A THOUSAND YEARS! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

The ghosts mumbled to themselves.

"I SAID AM I CLEAR?"

"Crystal, ma'am." The ghosts responded, making their way out the door to Spitfire's room.

"I never thought a mortal would be scarier than we are." Easyglider said once he left the room.

"I say it's your jacket."

"I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!" Spitfire yelled. The ghosts fled in terror.

PreviousChapters Next