• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 1,973 Views, 776 Comments

Itty-Bitty Bite Size Stories - gallagsp the corgi

  • ...
6
 776
 1,973

PreviousChapters Next
The Therapy Session

"Welcome back Twilight, I assume everything's been going well?" The stallion in the chair said.

"Yes, Doctor, thank you. That medication you gave me has done wonders for my anxiety." Twilight responded, looking up at the ceiling from the couch she was laying on. "I feel so much more relaxed now, and get this: I almost whe the whole week without triple-checking the calander."

"That's excellent news." The doctor scribbled some notes onto a notepad. "Have you been feeling any strange urges or impulses, or any side effects of the medication?"

"Not really. Sometimes though I get this itch that won't go away."

"Really?"

"Yes, right under my horn. I can't reach it to scratch at it because its inside my head, but it still really bugs me."

"Well, a minor irritation can sometimes-"

"Bugs?' Twilight interupted. "I don't like bugs. They drive me crazy."

"Alright... As I was saying, a phantom itch-"

"Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a round room and told me to find the corner."

"Twilight? Are you feeling okay?"

"Of course, doctor. I feel- Corner? I couldn't find a corner. That bugged me." Twilight's eye was visibly twitching now. "Bugs? I don't like bugs. They drive me crazy."

"You said that already." The doctor wrote more notes on the paper.

"Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a round room and told me to find the corner."

"Twilight, please, I-"

"Corner? I couldn't find a corner. That bugged me."

"I THINK WE'RE DONE HERE!" The doctor yelled, Twilight yelped and jumped at the outburst.

"You don't have to shout, Doctor." Twilight said as she started fo rthe door. "Oh, and I feel like these sessions can be cut down to once a week instead of twice, don't you agree?"

"Of course. I'll see you next Tuesday then." He said, watching her go. Once the door shut he sighed and wrote one more thing on his paper, drawing a big circle around it in red ink.

HOSPITALIZE

PreviousChapters Next