• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 1,977 Views, 776 Comments

Itty-Bitty Bite Size Stories - gallagsp the corgi

  • ...
6
 776
 1,977

PreviousChapters Next
Singing the Ship Away

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash sat next to each other on the hill overlooking the lake. The moon shone brightly above in a perfectly clear night sky. Nearby, hidden in some bushes, Pinkie Pie and Applejack were watching intently.

"Do you really think that they actually feel that way?" Pinkie whispered.

"I reckon so. I might not know as much about romance as Rarity, but look at them, if they were sitting any closer together I would consider renting them a hotel room."

"You know what this needs? Something to enhance the mood!" Pinkie stood up and took a deep breath. Before Applejack could resond Pinkie Pie began singing at the top of her lungs.

"CAAAAAN YOU FEEEEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT!" Then Applejack shoved a hoof in her mouth.

"Sugarcube, I understand what you're trying to do, but you're doing it wrong. Listen closely." Applejack now stood up and cleared her throat.

"SHA-LA-LA-LA-LA DON'T BE SCARED, YOU GOT THE MOOD PREPARED GO ON AND KISS THE GIRL!"

"Do you two mind?" Rainbow Dash turned around. "We're trying to watch some baby turtles hatch."

"Wait," Applejack stopped. "You mean this isn't a date?"

"Why the hay would this be a date? We don't roll that way, right Flutters?"

"Um, yes. Not that there's anything wrong with that or anything..."

"Oh. We're sorry girls. We'll just leave" Pinkie and Applejack turned around and walked away. The other two watched them go until they were out of earshot. Then Rainbow Dash turned to Fluttershy.

"Now, where were we?" Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow suggestively and pulled a bottle of wine out of the picnic basket. Fluttershy blushed and smiled.

"I think we were right about here..." She whispered. Leaning in toward Rainbow Dash. The other mare leaned in as well until there was an inch between their lips.

"I knew it!" Pinkie Pie shouted, bursting out of the picnic basket. "CAAAAN YOU FEEEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT!"

"DAMN IT PINKIE PIE, YOU RUINED THE MOOD!" Fluttershy yelled.

Author's Note:

Random Idea that came to me after watching a few Disney movies with my nieces. Yeah, it played out better in my head.

PreviousChapters Next