• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 1,976 Views, 776 Comments

Itty-Bitty Bite Size Stories - gallagsp the corgi

  • ...
6
 776
 1,976

PreviousChapters Next
Sympathy for a Draconequuse

As he opened his eyes and rubbed the pain from his head, a feeling of dread slowly rose up in the evil pony's chest. All around him was a white void, and in front of him a large throne stood with a creature the likes of which he had never seen before. The creature looked at him and smiled. "Oh good, you're awake."

"Where am I? what's going on?"

"Welcome to purgatory, you weren't exactly a pleasant pony so you'll be here a while before you get sent straight to hell. This is my domain, you can call me... you know what? Why don't I just introduce myself." He snapped his talon and a stage appeared, on which a band of other strange creatures stood with instruments.

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a draconequuse of chaos and fate..." He began to sing, the others began to play. "I've been around for a few thousand years, such a long long time to wait. I was around When Celestia had her moment of mortal pain, redemption came easy, for she was one of the greats. Pleased to meet you, can you guess my name? But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game. Stuck around in Old Canterlot, when I saw it was a time for a change, corrupted Luna and her followers, said that her envy was to blame, I was a tank, and the general's rank, when great war came and the bodies stank. Pleased to meet you, can you guess my name?"

"Discord?" The pony yelled over the noise. "You're Discord, aren't you?" The music stopped and Discord looked down at him in disappointment.

"You weren't supposed to actually guess yet, but yes, I am Discord."

"Wow, I'm a huge fan of your work, it actually inspired me to create my own chaos, what do you think of what I did?" He said, looking up at his idol hopefully.

"Not bad, but I still have to send you to hell."

"What for? Aren't you the God of Chaos?"

"I'm a spirit of chaos, not a god, and I'm reformed, buddy, so I don't do that anymore.

"Well, crap." The pony said as a black hole appeared beneath him and he was sucked down into the fiery pits of hell.

"Some ponies have no respect for the song..." Discord said, sitting back down on his throne.

Author's Note:

Thought I'd make a parody and put it in writing form because I don't have the talent or equipment to make an actual parody, so as a result, this a a shortened version of what the full thing would have been, and a very rough version of it.

My head canon says Discord lives between dimensions, where universal laws don't apply, so he decided to make it into purgatory.

PreviousChapters Next