• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 1,975 Views, 776 Comments

Itty-Bitty Bite Size Stories - gallagsp the corgi

  • ...
6
 776
 1,975

PreviousChapters Next
Pink (Rivals Week)

Pinkie Pie didn't like mirrors. There was a very good reason why, and nopony but her knew it. However, today, she really needed a mirror. She gulped and looked into the mirror slowly, breathing a sigh of relief when she saw only herself. She set about fixing her mane, her reflection copying her every move. Then it did something unexpected. Her reflection reached beyond the frame and grabbed a straightener. The reflection began straightening her mane quickly, a grin slowly spreading on it's face. Pinkie gasped and started shaking her head to clear it, but the reflection wouldn't return to normal.

"Hello Pinkie." It said once its mane was straightened completetly. "It's been awhile. How are you, how are your friends?"

"Like you'd like to know!" Pinkie Pointed accusingly at the reflection. "All you do is pull me away from them, make me hate them and make me want to hurt them! You don't care at all!"

"You're right. I don't care." The reflection leaned against the mirror's frame and inspected her hoof. "I don't care at all. In fact, once I get out of here, your friends are all as good as dead."

"You'll never get out."

"Oh, won't I?" The reflection stood up on her hind legs and placed her front hooves on the glass. "I've been working on it for a while, and I think I've just about got it." She slammed her hoof into the glass, sending spiderweb cracks across its surface. Pinkie jumped back in shock and watched as the glass slowly started to fall from the frame and shatter on the floor. Pinkie began screaming as her reflection stepped out of the mirror and began laughing maniacally.

"Pinkie Pie? Pinkie, are you okay?" A voice called from the other side of Pinkie's bedroom door. "Pinkie, I'm coming in!" The door burst open and Mr. Cake ran inside, baseball bat in his mouth. He dropped the bat and raised an eyebrow. Pinkie was sitting on her bed, her mane was straight and her hoof was cut and bloody. The shattered remains of a mirror scattered across the floor.

"Pinkie Pie, what happened?" Mr. Cake approached her.

"I-I, I saw a spider."

"A spider?" Mr. Cake observed the scene with doubt.

"And I panicked."

"Okay... Well, come with me, we'll get that hoof cleaned up."

"O-Okay, thank you, Mr. Cake." Pinkie stood up and followed Mr. Cake out of the room. She cast one last look at the shattered mirror and shuddered as a hundred Mini-Pinkemena Diane Pies watched her with looks of hatred and rage from the shattered pieces of glass.

Author's Note:

It was really hard for me to come up with an actual rival for Pinkie. I almost went with Gilda, but Gilda really isn't Pinkie's biggest enemy. I see Pinkie's biggest enemy as herself, hence Pinkamena.

PreviousChapters Next