• Published 18th Feb 2012
  • 22,480 Views, 149 Comments

The Best Clop-fic Ever! - thatguyfromkfc



I don't want to give anything away. It'll ruin the story. All I can say is it has a twist.

  • ...
79
 149
 22,480

The Best Clop-fic Ever!

The sun shone brightly through the window of Twilight Sparkles library, landing on Twilight as she lay in bed. She yawned widely as she sat up. She snuck a look at Spike to make sure he was sleeping. She smiled when she saw the snoring dragon and stuck her head under her pillow and pulled out a silver, rectangle shaped item. She opened the to and turned it on. She smiled as the startup screen faded into view. She quickly typed in her password and waited for it to log in. She looked back again to make sure Spike was definately asleep. Sure enough, the baby dragon was asleep. She turned back to look at the computer and saw that it had logged her in. She smiled and clicked on the start button in the bottom left corner of the screen. She moved the mouse up and clicked on 'Spitfirefox.' She clicked on the text box at the top of the screen and typed in 'Fiction.net.' suddenly something caught her eye. She turned around to see, not only Spike but all of the others, looking at her with mouths agape.
"Uh..." Twilight began. The others just laughed.
"I never knew you had a computer!" Pinkie exclaimed.
"I can explain!" Twilight yelled. "Wait...what?" Twilight stared at the ponies in shock.
"We all have one!" All six of Twilights friends pulled out items identical to Twilights computer.

All of them laughed as they watched the screen.
"Oh, Filly Mays. You're the best Hooftube Poop source ever!" Pinkie exclaimed struggling to contain her happiness.
"I know, right!?" Another video came up, this one with Steve Furwin.
"Hey look, it's a video with Steve!" Twilight shouted.
"I miss him. He wasn't like the other Equestrian wildlife experts." Fluttershy said. The others nodded. They watched the rest of the video and at the end of it they were almost in tears from laughing too much. Spike had fallen asleep as they watched. Twilight moved the mouse and clicked on a show called 'My Little Human' which caused everypony to go quiet so they could hear. This was one of their favourite shows. They loved the design of these 'humans' and the creativity of the idea. Many people made fun of them for it but they just hadn't watched the show. They watched a few episodes and read a few My Little Human ship-fics before everypony went home. Twilight smiled and went to wake up Spike.

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned two things:

1. You don't have to worry what your friends think of you because that will never change you.

and

2. The Ponynet is FREAKING AMAZING!

Your faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle

Celestia smiled and began writing a response.

My faithful student, Twilight Sparkle

I KNOW RIGHT!?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vocabulary: Clopping- Another word for typing due to the sound that a ponies hooves make.

Authors Notes: How did you like that twist? Trolololololololol. How do you like that?

Comments ( 149 )

You win +5 internets. Love the idea!

At first I was like:

1.Clopping?:rainbowhuh:
Then
2.You TRICKED Us!!:twilightangry2:
Now
3.:trollestia:Amazind Dude!!!:rainbowlaugh:

So when I first saw the name for this, my face went :twilightoops:

But now my face is all like :eeyup:

We hath observed what thou hast performed here.

Well played! It's the right size for the type of story it is. The sentence structure is prone to repetition, but that's forgivable considering the pacing. Feint with the title, build up with the short story, and finish it off with the stinger. A worthy tale.

YOU !
MAGNIFICENT !
BASTARD !

I love you.

what you did there i see it :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

I saw this and I was like "KC? :rainbowhuh:"
Now I understand. Teh Lol's were to be had during this.

I came here for cartoon horses doing naughty things to each other, and I did not get that. :pinkiegasp:

This is exactly what I was expecting!:scootangel:

Me at the beginning::trollestia:

At the end: :fluttercry:

i agree 100% with the title:derpytongue2:

i got trolled
hard core
loved it btw
keep up the good work friend
that is all
kthanxbai

UFB

That was the single funniest thing i have ever read

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

This just made my day!

(I miss Steve Irwin too...:fluttercry:)

Loved it!:rainbowlaugh: WHY CAN'T I GIVE MORE THAN ONE VOTE UP!?

While I admire its simplicity, the joke here is somewhat overdone and the "twist" just seems like a cheap ploy to get views rather than outright trolling. Knowing this site, it'll probably work. I give it 2/5 for a rather tired premise and rushed "plot".

I see what you did there :trollestia:

I just knew it wouldn't be one! Nice job, I lol'd... yep... thats what I did!

I knew this wasn't a real clop-fic AND I STILL GOT BLOWN AWAY! Nice work.

Ha! I knew this couldn't be a teen-rated clopfic, but I wasn't expecting that! :rainbowlaugh:
Keep on clopping, my friend.

hahahaha, I feel so trolled :twilightblush: nice one

I considered every possible twist, but I still didn't see it coming.

rockbeyondbelief.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/my-brain-you-have-failed-me1.jpg

EDIT: Although, thinking about it, I think it would've had much more of an impact without the Comedy label.

Fillies and Gentlecolts, please step aside - I of all bronies must say something, it seems.

Good job, brah. Keep messing with some minds and hold that tongue deep inside your cheek.

Thank you very much my friends. *Bows* It was an honour trolling you. :trollestia:

Ah, YouTube Poops. Where would we be without you?:moustache:

THAT WASN'T CLOP, YOU DEVIOUS LITTLE SON OF A BUICK!:flutterrage:

Wow, that's steamy. I'm surprised you were even able to come up with that hot of a clop fic.

232360

I Know Right and it's so short. I'm surprised at my talent.

This is one of the GOOD clopfics actually...

232144

Same thing I thought :3

:trollestia:freaking troll!!!!!!!

Okay, yes it has a twist. It's not a twist I expected. But (no offense) I didn't find it funny in the slightest. Maybe because I'm a humourless prick. But in any case, it moves too quickly, even for a 600 word story, and the narrative structure is fairly confusing. The character's personalities are annoyingly neutral, and it's just...plain stupid. I'm sorry, but it is.

But in any case, I haven't got a clue how this got featured. I just don't.

232530 look if you have nothing nice to say to this guy don't even leave a comment :twilightangry2:

232530

"Just plain stupid." :ajbemused: Dude, seriously? That's the point. That's the reason I have a comedy tag. :facehoof:

232569 Okay, fine. Your argument is valid in that case. But my criticisms on writer's craft and form still stand.

232569 Here take this you'll need it for future comments

... Nice... That's all I can say... :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment