• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 25,137 Views, 1,192 Comments

The Babs x human Clop Saga - Portal82



This is a HIE clop fic that I will post here that will be about a herd story starting with Babs and a human named James. Will have mature clop scenes with various characters

  • ...
119
 1,192
 25,137
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 96 )

So finally the update to the chapter :) 🥂
Enjoy everypony

Will try to make the next chapter update shorter
But the biggest delay to this where the bus course

Now I'm happily working as a bus driver and it is hour based, so they call me in when needing me
For now it works, the free time between I can focus again to do stuff, like go to the gym, swimming, sketching and of course writing clop :)

The M/M ruin the whole experience for me in the story! I hate these types of jokes. I dont want to be disrespectful, I will never find fun in homosexual ACTIVITIES.

Gabby the Griffin(Griphyon) from the Fault of our Q-T Marks.

Was worth the wait, now I can't wait for the next chapter.
Still many mares left to entertain, can hardly wait for applejack, that is one of my currently most expected and wanted conquests.

OMG that was worth the wait it was awesome but Ihope the next ones soon(no rush do you so that it stays awesome)I hope he bangs Miss Cake daughter Petite Cure in the next chapter I've been waiting so long for that ,maybe a three way with her step mom .In my count not including his maybe pre's pregnancys he got maybe four if Gabby and Joy get pregnant but definitely The snake queen and Fleur pregnant.I can't wait to see what happens next.Also congrats on the new job .

James hastily waved goodbye and then started to walk at a faster pace down the path; but he was actually looking around for something that could help him get rid of some of te pent up cum that he felt sloshing in his big balls, and he would very much like to empty his seed into a cunt.

The word te did u mean the

What he did to fancy pants was sorta fd up. It's one thing to get back at fleur but he did everything within his power to sabotage fancies seed. What did fancy do to him to deserve what he did. I hope fancy challenges him to a duel and rips his nuts off. James is getting to the point where I'd consider him a total douche especially these last few chapters. He deserves to have his own mares cheat on him so he sees what it's like. I hope he walks in on babs doing joy handles husband. Then he starts bitching then she throws the newspaper of him giving the peace sign in his face.

He then quickly noticed a small, golden and jewel encrusted crown on top of her head, tilting a little to the side. He just raised an eyebrow at her attire. But then his focus moved to another thing. A rather important thing, he could see her reptile cunt, her cloaca, after following her body.

Is she a real queen will Our hero be taking home a royal pet or will she run away from the zoo and sneak into his house to live with him be a very big guard dog

8723055
It be funny is Celestia comes to his home to say or give the news that he is a dad of her foal and she see the snake and the both know each other as Royals

8723029
Oh, missed that one *facepalm*

8723036
Yeah, I thought that was too much too.

Good chapter.

I have 3/things,
1 was the blue/orange coments realy nessesery
2 the protaganist is sorta becoming a bit of an huge asshole and the coments you put in made it even more clear
3 he is becoming too sexcrazed to make the story go anywhere soon, soon its hes gonna stay home balls deep constantly unless he gets some sort of willpower to stop fucking anything that has a hole

8726303
I just realised a fix from what i gather he has been there roughly 2 months. An way to *real in the amount of sex (with that sperm production)* is when he returns he starts fainting because his body is worn out with the constant produxtion of sperm and has been slowly divoring him for materials. And its now caugth up to him since he hasent been there for long it seems

8726303

Hmm can leave the comments for the end if needed and getting more negative feedback from them sure.

I first added my comments as a sort of onspot feedback to explain certain things that coming up and to answer Julian comments on things

But I can tell him to keep the comments low if that helps

James can be potraited as a asshole or just have to much sex on his mind. But he can change for the better or worse. My goal is for him to love Babs Seed and his herd. But he will along the way buck countless other mares, and in the end find a stable herd.
And he will have impregnated and bucked lots of mares
(A things Celestia is counting on, that's why she will be easy on him if any charges or such will surface)
Why she allow it?
She hope that with James impregnating lots of mares, the offspring of colts will inheriage his bigger dick, and doing so will start the progress in correcting the mistake she made long ago

Also have ben a little longer than 2 months, he came to equestria in about in feb (heart warming event)
the running of the leaves are just a week or so away (that is in september I belive, and the start of the small estrus season there)
Nightmare Night is on Halloween in October
so about 6-7 months...

I almost have finished making an calender for you reader to use.
Also have been asked to put a date on the chapters, so the readers can some what keep track on things
Will try to do that, improve as I write along.

8723036

Yeah, but blue balled, high on lust and maybe a little ticked about the cheat spell move Fleur did.
Well he was not thinging straight.
One of his not so proud moments.

There will be consequences, remember paparazzi taking pictures of the whole thing :)
So will see if James will be brought before princess Celestia for charges, or will he get away?
Will he get a knock on the door and see a fumming Fancy Pants (a fight or a thank you for putting her wife in place?)

We will see :)
Had a little following up plan for that Fleur and James moment you see :)

8723029

ahh will correct that, thanks
Some misspselling always slip through

There done

8722461

yeah a ton, have a list of those mares here on a word document
also a marking how many "votes" they have, have marked them as you readers have comment on mare that they will see
(Both here and in private letters)

So drop a comment (private is better) who you want to see next and we will see how that goes
Will mark it
Also will with the head lining give a little clue what pony(s) that can be involved in the chapter

8727208
Even if she did cheat he got sex for doing absolutely nothing but being there and free coupons to get school girl too. She coulda just threatened him into silence princesses or not James can be permanently silenced it's not that hard to use a sharp pointy rock through a eye socket you don't even need to coat the entire rock in magic just one end that way there's no magic residue in the eye. Or use buisness contacts to ruin the lives of his herd mates. She obviously didn't view the .... business deal ..... as needing that much secrecy lucky for James. Also a girl can tell you yes 100x but if she says no once it's rape ...she didn't want to by her weak protests still counts as no......... I've been a big fan of your story and I've read it start to finish at least 10x but I'll never be reading this particular chapter again it just was too questionable to me yah fleur did a bad thing but bad enough for James to force himself on her....nooo. Sorry fleur my lead mares been blue balling me so youll do doesn't really sound like a legit argument for justifying his actions.I'm Also guessing gabby was in that club looking for a good time so her surprise ..... delivery ... was expected. Otherwise why be part of the circle.

8722066

Sorry to hear that
But I atleast gave a warning and marked the more clop part in the chapter

And will keep doing so with further happening, so you readers can skip those parts

I know M/M stuff is not for some readers
Trying to make it work becouse have some requests for it and trying to work a few in to test the waters and such
But like James is saying, these stallions/colts looks female in apperaince, so that will maybe soften the blow
So no hard core M/M just trap/sissy/femcolt M/M

That is what I'm aiming for at the moment, and think I will stay with.

Well hope the rest of the chapter was okey...

8727256

Yeah get what you are saying and meaning.
But as I said, this is one of James low times moment
(we all have our up and downs)

Know with the rape thing. But you may also keep in mind. Rape in this world are pretty lose consept. Also for the most part is the females that do it. As they for the most part come onto the males pretty strong and a guy have a harder time protest if a sexy or pretty female do that and want sex.

Not many will decline to that

Think I have wrote a little about that in one of the blogs.
about different laws in this equestria

Also with Fleur threaten and such, think she were more shocked that a male being so dominant.
And also the surprise of feeling james big member inside her without the spell active.

So she got pleasure overload.
Will she press charges, or maybe got turned on finding a dominant male?
You just have to wait and see :)

8727258
And I do appreciate that it's a good story but, the homosexual jokes are just getting old and they're not funny like they used to be

8727376
Will try to make it work better in the future :)
Thanks for reading my story and enjoying it (for the most part) :)

8727267
No biggie it's just this chapter left a sour taste so to speak ...trust me I'll be back to see what shinanigans james will get upto next chapter. Plus still gotta stick around till you get to the chapter of dinky and derpy ... dinky pimping out her mom that was fkn hilarious on that train it's like spit take material considering up till that point it was the mother's doing the pimping. I got a feeling you needed a reason to lock him up in some stocks at some point especially when you outlined the laws that stated it as a consequence.

As usual, too many typos to count. That said, I'm wondering why James is even pretending to still be faithful to Babs. At this point, he's so enthralled with this sex addiction that he might as well go to Celestia and declare himself a public commodity.

at last update now! :twilightblush: and I understood to you writing about homosexual.

8727967
I'm curious, is there going to be a time where James visits a different zoo and fucks most of the animals in it? Cause that would be pretty cool.

8732228

Meh, he could, but what the fun it that, need to make some drama. also will try to make it a herd story

So think of this as a type of Gentleman deal.
He will fuck other mares, but still love a few.
The heart belongs to those mares.

So it will be much clop in the chapters (as intended)
He will meet a lot of mares, he will then let some join his herd
Babs Seed will be the lead mare

And thats that, some drama along the way and some high and low moments with James
he could act like a skumbag/jerk and in some he will be caring or such

He is starting to get some traits that he maybe will have to overcome
+ Impregnation fetish
+ nymphomaniac
+ Smell/musk
+ Adultery/cheating fetish (himself or against others)
+ Sub or Dom or both...

Well hope that clears some things out :)

8733732

Hmm maybe....
Maybe in Canterlot (that garden Fluttershy visit on the GGG)...

But James will encounter some near Fluttershy cottage and in the Everfree Forest

8733460
Can be tricky I know

Nothing against M/M, I'm fine, you love who you love, no matter color, age, religion, gender...
The only thing is that both partners know and agree with each other and know some issues some can have with their union

But thanks to watching Anime, have easier to write about traps/femboys, and can even agree some looks cute and all
have also seen cute traps, tranny and such on the web and such and can agree some of those looks like women and look cute/sexy and such

I wouldn't mind dating some of them but starting a family and realationship with one...
That need further though...
I myself want kids, will be little hard doing so, besides adoption.

meh anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter

8733915
Ok, I was just hoping James would get chance to mate with more exotic animals like a tiger, a bear, or maybe a rhino.

Even if CelestTia is using him to fix her mistake she did with the stallionsHis DNA but only last for a few generations ponies DNA still would overpower his by the sheer numbers eventually diluting it he have to be immortal to keep impregnating mayors so that eventually that every child born would always be a part of his family heritage Maybe one of the only ways to make it permanent

8726303
I have to agree. James has become too addicted and comfortable with constantly cheating or committing adultery behind other stallions' back and his herd. It's become a little tiring, and at this point, heavy punishment and karma is needed in exchange. But it looks like that will happen with Fancy Pants. He has a lot of power and influence around to cause. Wonder if he'll try to dig up and reveal other times he committed adultery to raise anger from the stallions or dig up something else that will cause public disdain to James.

8745532

Well this is a clop story for the most part, not so much live story and the like. He will be encurage to run around and having sex with mares.
I knew some have some mares that they are waiting to come up for James to stick his dick into.
For example Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, Sassy Saddle, Ember, Moon Dancer, Sunset Shimmer and many more :)

We will see, with karma, or stallions like Fancy Pants or Shining Armor or like that will demand James to be sent to the badlands or something like that.
Have some ideas on the matter, only time will tell :)

So stay tuned

Update?
Also I feel like James would be the one to forget his clothes one day and walk around naked for the whole day.
Accidental sex seems fun...
Anyways, your story your rules.

First of all

I want to say that I’m

Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really

Sorry for not being online and keeping you updated

This is the longest under my years here on this wonderful site that I have been inactive

I am touched by the support and will answer some of your fears

First of all.

NO, I have not quit, moved on and all that. I’m still a browny and love MLP

NO, I have not abandoned the story, have lots of ideas and want to continue writing

No, sadly have not fall into a portal and ended up in a MLP world. That is a shame. But on the other hand. If I had ended up in a world like James… I would be dead within a week… Death by snu snu…

But what a fun way to go :)

So on to the reasons:

Some of you know that I have become a bus driver. But that is not a full time job, just hour based.

I’m trying to correct that and that means taking any available times to work and also learning more about the bus routes I have.

Over 50 different routes this bus company have and for a full time job, I need to know them all.

That also means that some days I have to get up about 3 AM to start working.

But also for example start around 5 PM and end around 2 AM

Meaning different schedule and work time, also on weekands…

So that have taken up most of my time.

But I have during my free time wrote some for my story.

But I have also been playing some games on steam and also some adult hentai games

Also been sketching lightly and also wanted to watch some anime shows I have bought and wanted to watch.

So with that, I have not had much time reading and enjoying being online on Fim fiction.

But here in June I have been giving a chance getting a full time job, also meaning a better even schedule.

But will try to at least lo online so you can see that I’m alive.

So will be still here in April and May more work that will make it a little difficult, but will try.

Some of you know how much time and work can take

Also need to have fun with other fiends and family…

Well hope that will answer most of the questions…

Ohh if you are wondering. I think I can get the next chapter up and uploaded during late April or May.

Love what you have done so far and don't worry some people on this site seem to take a year to update. So while I like for this to be monthly at least you got a life and more important things to do. Just don't forget about us.

8852099

Of course not
This here is fun, have friends I'm talking to.
Haveing fun writing this story and helping others with theirs

I know that sometimes it can be frustrating to wait for a story to be updated
Are in the same boat with other great stories :)

But money need to come in, food on the table and all that.

8732228
*Equestrias official bisycle* or whatever is the male equiliant has a sertain ring to it

8873424
More minaturess please

What is the story always take such a long breaks

8944166
I mean the story started back in 2013

8944166
Why does*
No 'a' before 'long breaks'

That's one of the dumbest mistakes I've seen in a while.

8944168
The writer has a life and a job besides writing the story. Besides, the chapters have been getting longer. The last one was as big as the first four chapters.

8951087
That is true I think he actually write some of the biggest chapters in the entire website only a few story even come close to this

8984730
My bad; I must have missed that when I edited the chapter. The word is far.

In seven days it will of been four months since the Last update I hope the author is OK I see a lot of others come and go and never come back in that time

It says he was on last sunday, kinda sad he didn't leave an update comment or something to say when the next chapter might be expected

Login or register to comment