• Published 18th May 2013
  • 5,899 Views, 50 Comments

The Faces of Fluttershy: The Naughty Tails - Tatsurou



Shameless but tasteful Fluttershy clop. Attempt made to keep in character.

  • ...
26
 50
 5,899
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

Oh god, that was cute. :twilightsmile:

Easily best chapter, the feels! :heart::heart::heart: If the 'cloths' line did come from Pinkie, that is simply amazing and hilarious. :pinkiehappy:

2647529
I'm glad you think this is best chapter!:pinkiehappy::twilightblush:

Yup! Rarity suggested the setting, Pinkie advised her on seductive dialogue, and Rainbow taught Fluttershy how to do that thing with her wing.

Haha! Angel flipping people off!

Anyways, this is still marked incomplete, so does this mean more little oneshots, or perhaps continuing the other chapters?

2654572
As is mentioned, this story is written as a gift for twow443. If he is interested in seeing more, I have some bonus chapter ideas planned, both one-shots and continuations.

This was the chapter I was waiting for, and boy was it worth it. Almost every Human x Fluttershy I see is fluffy and adorable.

Fluttershy smiles as she curls up against your chest. "He also called you Dad."

I especially loved this part, because Angel always needs some more "Jerk With A Heart of Gold" moments.

Almost as much as Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon (Who have never shown any redeeming qualities, meaning they're still one-dimensional characters).

Aww, all those short stories were adorable. Very well written, too, and they seemed quite in character. Well done.

Damnit, why'd you have to write this so damn well, now I KNOW I haven't a chance with flutters, if I ever had an opportunity

2875323
I actually HAVE come up with a bit of plot for it...
There's just a bit of a problem... The idea behind the story is that the reason Fluttershy is so shy as a human is that she has an overactive imagination in regard to...these sort of things. Cripplingly so. I'm not sure I'm up to writing a story where every single chapter contains anywhere between one and three dream clop sequences...and still have an enjoyable story to go with it.

4227953
It's the R63 name I've most come across for Luna. So, coincidence?

I think Anthro Flutters' story was the best...Mainly because of the fact Fluttershy is well...a bit to into the idea of rutting the Princess senseless...

4471352
I agree completely. Well...I think it would have been better if it was Luna's normal form (female, possibly? ) though yeah

I always thought Angel was just a little prick, but for him to call "me" Dad totally changes my perspective.:rainbowderp:

Wen u look at the word usage it says 6.9k... 6.9... 69 COINCIDENCE??? I THINK NOT LOL:rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment