• Published 1st May 2013
  • 2,951 Views, 61 Comments

Twilight's new feather - Onyxfire408



The eagle strikes a falling mare as she fell in love with a mysterious unicorn

  • ...
14
 61
 2,951

Chapter 13: Mystery Stallion

Author's Note:

I would really like to apologize for the long wait for updates. I blame GTA Online for its addictiveness . As well as assassin's creed 4, black ops 2 zombies, and school. I am working my best especially on trying to think of new stories (hopefully non shipping)

I also apologize for any spelling and grammar errors.

Chapter 13: Mystery Stallion

It has been a few weeks since Eagle and Rebel have moved into the town of Ponyville. He's grown to be more accustomed to the townsfolk, he's gained hard earned bits, and became a third dependable assistant of Twilight. Though none of Twilight's friends has seen where he or Rebel has lived for the passed few weeks, which was good for him considering he likes to keep for himself. Though Eagle has spent much time in Ponyville, he can remember it like riding a bike. The locations, hiding spots, alleys, cafes, restaurants, and even the dangerous and abandoned locations he would try and be cautious about.

Twilight and her friends were all eating their lunch at Sugar Cube Corner, chatting, joking, and for Pinkie's usual, wall breaking. Rainbow Dash had just gulped down her last drop of cider as her ears perked up a theory, she faced Twilight with a look of disgust. "What's wrong Rainbow?" Twilight asked.

"Y'know, that Eagle guy's been working for you for like, weeks now right?" Twilight nodded. "How come he's been acting kinda suspicious?"

"Whad'ya mean Rainbow?" Applejack asked as she gulped down her second bottle of apple juice. "Ah mean the stallion's doing work, I can respect that, but how does that make him suspicious?"

"I don't mean that!" Rainbow spat along with some flakes of cider towards Applejack face as the specs plastered her. She wiped them off as she gave Rainbow a look of a red bull. "Sorry." Rainbow apologized sheepishly as she continued on with her argument. "Anyways, I've been following the stallion for the past few weeks, but never have I seen his house or estate. I mean like, Twilight he's new to the town right?"

"I-I suppose so, he has told me in his interview that he moved in a few weeks ago."

"Well haven't you wondered where he's lived?"

"I...suppose it did cross my mind. Wait, what do you mean by following him?"

"Y'know, I tailed his flank to see where he lives. But every time I do, he approaches this dark alley along with his dog and he's just gone."

"Dear, you may want to be more precise than that." Rarity narrowed as she sipped her tea.

"I mean gone, poof, vamoose, he's just gone. No hoofprint, no hair, nor any trace of the stallion or dog." She huffed out she as she sat in air, fluttering her wings. "I can smell trouble about that Eagle guy, I just know it." Rainbow Dash theorized as another mug of hard cider clunked down from above, Dash 'squeed' and attempted to chug down the mug as everypony laughed.

----------Meanwhile---------

"Aaaaaaand here is the 'Guide to Cooks' book you wanted Ms. Cheerilee." Eagle said as he pulled out a large leathery cover and handed it to the local teacher. "Tell me, why would you need a cook book for a classroom?"

"Oh its not for the class, I have a date coming over tomorrow."

"Oh really? With who?"

"Hmmm.... he's someone special to me."

"Well I shouldn't press forward so I'll just leave you alone. Have a nice day." Cheerilee nodded as she closed her door as Eagle had huffed at his success. He walked through the streets of the small town as he yawned. He's worked most of the day and felt slightly tired. He started to walk around town looking for something to snack on. He found the local fruit market and bought an orange, apple, and a bottle of water. He then walked to the park as he found a nearby shady tree to rest under. He sat as the wind blew against his coat and the light slightly bathe his skin. Eagle held up the apple as he pulled out the stem, he then place his palms on the top portion of the apple and his fingers at the bottom as he started to pull the apple from opposite ends. With enough strength, he cracked the apple in half as he placed on half on the ground and gobbled the other. He then took the orange and look around. Nopony seemed to be around the park, so he 'poofed' out his hatchet and started to rub the orange skin against the sharp blade, peeling it in one line, one funny, twirly peel.

He then rubbed the hatchet's blade at the center of the citrus sphere as he cut it in half, eating one half of the orange. He sighed as he pillowed his hands behind his head as he relaxed against his tree. "I'm sure Twilight won't mind if I take a break." His eyelids slowly came to a close as he was fast asleep, softly snoring as the wind slightly breathed on him.

"Excuse me, Eagle Eye is it?' Eagle mumbled and woke up to find a neon pink mare with a aqua blue mane standing over him, she was holding a basket full of multiple flowers and bottles of ointments of health and relief.

"Yes, and you are?" Sounding slightly annoyed from being disturbed.

"I don't think you remember me. My name is Aloe, you assisted my sister from her drunken state."

"Oh yea, your sister Lotus correct?" Aloe nodded as Eagle stood up and stretched, multiple pops came from his back as he shook himself shake off the stress. "Yea well I was glad I could help."

"As appreciation for helping my sister, I would love to offer you a free massage."

"Hmmmmm...... No thanks." Eagle simply turned down as he arced his arm over his head causing both to pop. He bent down his back until he heard a crack, not something you wanna hear on your back. "Gah!" Eagle held his back as he knelt down in pain. Aloe hurried to his aid as she placed a hand on his back, and pulled her hand back covering her mouth in shock.

"Mon Dieu!, You've caused so much stress to your back! What have you been doing?"

"Work....plain and simple work....." Eagle said looking away from her, reminiscing all that's happened in the past few weeks, which was working for Twilight Sparkle.

"Please you must come with me to release that stress of your, I insist." eagle looked away from her and tried to straighten his back, which only made it worse. Aloe rolled her eyes as she pressed two fingers against a certain spot on his back causing Eagle to stand up straight.

"Ugh fine." Eagle grunted. "You own the spa along with Lotus right?" She nodded. "Where is it?"

"Just about a mile away straight from here." Eagle nodded as he teleported about a mile from where the two stood. He found that the spa was a sizable building as Aloe assisted him inside. She led him to a massage bed as he sat on the bed and held his back. "I am sorry Mr. Eagle but you'll have to take off your upper body clothing, its easier for me to work for situations like this." Eagle grunted but agreed as he unzipped his jacket and took of his shirt. Aloe looked upon his muscular structure as she blushed and gently pushed him as his chest pressed against the bed and his face through the head rest. "Now just relax." She gently instructed as Eagle took in a breath and breathed out.

Aloe gently bumped her hands and provided several massage tactics as Eagle began to feel the stress lift from his back. While Aloe was massaging his back, she noticed two equivalent bumps poking out of his coat, almost like they were there by birth. They were also wrapped in a layer of bandages but she thought it'd be best not to ask personal injuries.

For Eagle he still felt this one last pain in his back that Aloe couldn't seem to reach. "Uh Aloe, I think there's like, something deep in there." Aloe hummed to herself as she perked with a solution, she reached under the massage bed as she pulled out a few needles as Aloe simply smiled. "What are you doin- OW!" Aloe held down his body to resist his flinch from the needle she had just pressed against his back. "What the hell was that?"

"Needles." Aloe smiled as Eagle's eyes shrank, he tried to move but found himself paralyzed as he found that his back was like a porcupine, covered in needles. He couldn't feel his arms, legs, or back, he felt numb. He couldn't even feel his magic course through himself. "Almost done, just one more needle to release the stress, and I'll pull them out." Aloe advised as she pressed one last needle in his back causing Eagle to suddenly feel like he had just drunken a bowl of sun dew, lifting his spirit, as well as his back. Aloe began to pluck every thin fruit from his back until the last one was plucked, lifting Eagle's freedom to move around. He sat up and stretched, feeling no pain, like years had been lifted against his age.

"Wow!" He huffed in relief as he stretched his arms. "Didn't know that you could do that to pressure points. I thought they'd be useful for combat, but this changes the lessons I've learned."

"Yes, there are multiple pressure points that you can either acupuncture or massage to relieve stress. Do you know a few pressure points?"

"Yes, but they are slightly harmful."

"Oh posh, how harmful could they be?" Eagle shrugged as he pinched his finger and thumb next to Aloe's shoulder as she shrunk down and hissed in pain. She nearly fell as Eagle caught her and let go of her pressure point.

"That harmful." Eagle deadpanned. "If I was a stranger and I did that, you would've been in serious trouble." Eagle advised as he bowed down to Aloe in thanks. "Thank you Aloe for the treatment, it was very helpful. Remind me to pay you back one day."

Aloe held her hand up and shook her head in rejection. "No it's okay, it was my pleasure."

"Well then au revoir." (Goodbye) eagle said as he snapped his figures and magic in his horn as he teleported in front of Twilight's library. He walked inside and knocked the door frame to signal a nearby sleeping dragon on the main table, causing him to snap up from the plank wood of the table as he saluted like a guard.

"I wasn't sleeping I was ree-.... oh, hi Eagle."

"Hello Spike, sleeping again eh?"

"Yea, stupid Twilight wants me to read more, when I could be sleeping or watching T.V." Spike complained like a baby as he crossed his arms and slightly puffed out green fire from his nose.

"Well couldn't you watch T.V. now?"

"If Twilight caught me slacking off, she would ban me from T.V. for a week. I'd rather not risk that."

"I guess that is true. Well is there any new orders today?"

"Just a few, here's a couple of books to drop off, and a few to pick up." Spike said as he handed Eagle a list that was already organized by Twilight. Eagle took the list, skimmed through the list as he nodded and placed it in his pocket. He gave his farewells to the reading dragon, leaving him to his nap as he left the library and closed the door behind him.

----------Meanwhile----------

Twilight had left Sugar Cube Corner just minutes ago, along side her was Rarity and Fluttershy to do their usual favorite activity together, spa time. The three arrived at the spa department as Rarity stepped up towards the front counter. "Oh giiirrrrrls~~~~." She hymned as Aloe soon zipped towards the front. "Three usual please."

"Oh course Miss Rarity." The three friends followed Aloe as the three were soon acquainted with their just likes. Rarity was wrapped with several layers of kelp with cucumbers on her eyes, as well as mud covering her face, and her hair tied in a ponytail. While Rarity took her extreme measures to look fabulous, Twilight and Fluttershy just took to a simple spa mineral bath.

"Aloe, forgive me for asking but, where is your sister Lotus?"

"She is visiting out cousin in ManeHatten while I look over the shop Miss Rarity."

"My you must be working hard all by yourself."

"Oh, well I haven't had much customers Miss Rarity, only one so far."

"Oh? And who may that me?"

"It was Eagle Eye, Twilight you know him right? He was with you when you both rescued my sister from her drunken state." Twilight blushed as she looked at the corner of her eye, avoiding the white mare's devious smirk.

"Y-Yes, he's also my delivery boy." She added as her blush intensified to a shade of crimson.

"You mean like your coltfriend darling?" Rarity Cooed as Fluttershy slightly blushed.

"Oh....my." Fluttershy spoke in shock. "So are you two....?"

"NO!" Twilight spat out with a deeper shade of rose red. "We are not t-t-t-together." She spoke with a selfish attitude as she started to shake, causing slight vibrant waves from her spa bath. "W-w-w-were just, friends." Then, a ring from the front door rung in the girls' ears as Aloe perked up.

"Oh dear, another customer. Miss Rarity, would you please wait a moment."

"Oh course darling, take your time. After all, patience is a virtue." Aloe bowed in gratitude as she rushed for the front counter. As she reached, she quickly bowed in greet without knowing who the visitor was.

"Hello, welcome to La 'Floraison De La Fleur', how can I help you?" (The Blooming Flower)

"Um Aloe?" The beauty worker looked up as she found Eagle standing over her with a small book in his hand.

"Eagle Eye, fancy we were just talking about you."

Eagle looked at her confused, what did she mean by 'we'? "Who is this 'we' that you speak of?"

"Oh just come with me. " Aloe insisted as she forcefully grabbed and pulled Eagle by the wrist and led him into the spa room, at first glimpse, he found 3 mares with towels covering their private areas. Eagle's face turned red as his eyes caught Twilight in the spa bath, the water was high enough to cover her 'melons'.

"Aloe hang on a minute!" Eagle rebelled as he tried to resist. He was trying to pry his hand from Aloe's grip but she held on like a dog with a rope in it's mouth. For Twilight, she tried he best to cover her breasts away from Eagle, to bury as much embarrassment as she could. "Let go!" Aloe, in some unexplainable reason pulled Eagle towards her, but instead to greet, she brought Eagle to step onto a pile of soapy water causing him to slip forward and fall into a pit. Which pit you may ask? Into the same spa bath that Twilight and Fluttershy were in. Eagle shot his head up the water and found himself mere centimeters from Twilight's muzzle. The two blush as he quickly got out of the tub and shielded his eyes. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm sorry l-l-l-l-ladies. I was just leaving!" Eagle said in extreme panic and embarrassment as he shimmered his horn and vanished into thin air away from the mares.

Twilight sat in her tub, shocked, embarrassment, surprised, happy, loved, scared, just an explainable bouquet of mixed emotions of what had just happened between her and that stallion. She didn't know what to do next, she couldn't talk to her friends, it just didn't feel like the right time. She just couldn't leave, it would be rude. Her breathing starting to increase rapidly as her vision was soon surrounded and pounced by darkness.....

----------Meanwhile----------

Eagle had teleported away from the embarrassing situation as he appeared at the front of his blue home door. He opened the door and found that the room was quite, Rebel would have pounced me with happiness by now, but now he's not here. Eagle slumped on his couch as he covered his face with shame and embarrassment. "I am so fucking fired." He groaned as he walked to the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of cider. He popped it open as he drunk it down to half the bottle, he turned on the television to see what has recently happened.

In the bowls of the Equestrian sewers, a pile of bodies were found dead. There are no records or hints as to how these ponies have died but Investigator Print has the story.

"Yes so here we have a count of five bodies of stallions that looked to have been murdered. 4 of these stallions are to have been recorded has mercenaries while the other is actually a member of a notorious group of assassins known as 'The Laughing Coffins'. So far we have found that these stallions have been killed with makeshift weapons and from their own as well. All that could hypothesize was that it was a job gone wrong and the stallions ended up killing themselves. Although we found traces of magic particles leftover on some of the stallions."

"And I'm assuming that you know who's magic this is?"

"Well that is what confuses us, normally we would be able to trace the magic particles, but this magic is different from our unicorn magic. We are unable to trace who else was affiliated with this brawl."

"And do you think that this mysterious pony with the unconfirmed magic could have caused this whole thing?"

"Well like I've told before we have found that these bodies have had some wounds from their different weapons. So it is still unconfirmed."

---Back to the Anchorstallion---

Well you heard it here folks, five stallions dead and one still on the run that could be affiliated, or could be the murderer. The Princesses are advising all ponies to stay close and indoors during the night in order to prevent any more murders.

Eagle turned off the television as he remembered about that Laughing Coffin assassin, how he knew about her. Eagle shook his head as he walked outside and out of the alleyway. Little did he know, a certain cyan blurred cloud far above was spying on him. "Oh my gosh, is that his house?" The blur said as it flew out of the cloud in a sound as it left a rainbow trail behind it heading towards the apple farm.

Comments ( 8 )

This is not bad keep going

4456937 It's still on, I'm just having a writer's block, plus I'm working on future fics, school, and my job. So kinda busy, Apologies :fluttercry:

why did I find this by looking up Laughing Coffin when this is a nod to AC?

Now Dash is going to think Eagle eye is a hobo or homeless.:applejackunsure:

Question: Update?

8133602 Thinking about it, too many stories on my hands that I gotta update as well.

8133673
Sorry to bother you, but is this still going, or...?

8998472
Big writer's block bro. No joke. Plus I've been working a lot.

Alongside with me thinking of a new story, and getting my plot down for the rest of this story.

Login or register to comment