• Published 1st May 2013
  • 2,951 Views, 61 Comments

Twilight's new feather - Onyxfire408



The eagle strikes a falling mare as she fell in love with a mysterious unicorn

  • ...
14
 61
 2,951

Chapter 5: Recovery

Chapter 5
Recovery

Eagle could hear a few birds chittering and chattering, but he could also hear voices chatting near him. He slowly creaked open his eyes to see a purple pony and a small purple creature thing, but they were just blobs. He started to argue with his eyes as they became more open and clearer. They were full open as he could see a purple unicorn mare, and a small purple dragon. "What the fuck?" He mumbled to himself as he saw the purple dragon. The two figures turned around to find him awake.

"Oh good you're awake." The unicorn said as she approached with a sandwich and a glass of orange juice. "Here, you need some strength."

"Naw it's alright, I already ate. By the way, who are you? And how did I get here?"

"Well, my name is Twilight Sparkle and this is Spike."

"Sup!" Greeted the teenage dragon.

The stallion waved his hand in greet as the purple unicorn cleared her throat. "I accidentally bumped into you and your head hit the concrete of Sugar Cube Corner knocking you out." She explained with a sheepish grin and a blush on her face. "I took you here to my house and cared for you, I hope you don't mind but I took your clothes and washed them for you." She said as she brought out the stallion's dark brown clothes. He levitated his clothes as they disappeared and reappeared zipped and strapped to the stallion's body.

"How'd you do that?" asked the dragon

"Quick strap spell, puts on the clothes for me." He answered as he got up from his bed and stretched. "Well, thanks for the service but I gotta go."

"Why so soon? I need to repay my mistake for-"

"Listen Twilight Sparky,"

"Sparkle." She corrected in a flat tone.

"Twilight Sparkle, I need to go I don't want to intrude on your studies."

"Wait, how do you know I'm studying?"

"Hmmm let's see here, you live with a crap ton of books, I see papers with notes everywhere, and empty tea boxes. I'm pretty sure that you are a major book worm, or you're just plain crazy." He said with a chuckle as the purple unicorn created a flat face. "But anyways, I'd love to stay and chat, but I need to do something important." He said as his horn shimmered. "Ta ta."

"Wait!" In an instance, the brown unicorn was gone, leaving only a brown and white feather behind. Twilight walked over to the feather as she picked it up and examined it. "I don't know, but something about that unicorn intrigues me." She said with squinted eyes as the dragon created a mischievous smirk across his face.

"What, you got a crush on him or something?" He asked in a smirk as the lavender unicorn flared up like a rose and quickly shook her head.

"What!? N-NO! I don't have a crush on him!" She yelled as the dragon bawled in laughter.

"Hah, I give her a month." He muttered to himself in a mischievous tone as he walked into his room.


Eagle appeared inside the dark alley he had been in, he found Rebel still sleeping peacefully inside it's cozy little box as Eagle chuckled at him. He walked up towards the husky as his ears perked up and his head rising with a tail wagging with glee. He ran towards his master as he pounced him down slobbering his face in happy drool. "Ugh, good to see you to boy." Eagle stood up as he pulled out a blue gem from his pocket. "Now how does this thing work again?" He questioned himself as Rebel cocked his head to the side. Eagle reached into his pocket as he pulled out a cell phone, he typed in the numbers 843-3628-670, it started to ring as Eagle quickly set it to speaker and sat down against the wall next to Rebel.

*Krqk* Hello?

"Hey, how's it goin?"

I'm doing great Eagle, but you do know this put's both of us in jeopardy, right?

"Yea I know, but I just wanna ask a quick question."

Shoot.

"How does that Home Gem work?"

Easy, just slam it on the ground and a blue door should appear, after that, bam y'got yourself a new spacey room.

"Okay cool, thanks."

Take care of yourself out there.

"I will."

*BEEP*

Eagle reached gripped tightly on his gem as he slammed it on the floor. A bright blue flash appeared as Rebel pulled back and whimpered in fear. The flash dispersed as a blue door was standing in front of the two. Eagle walked towards the door as he turned the knob, he opened the door to reveal a whole room filled with other rooms as if it were a house. "What the fuck?" He quickly walked back outside as he looked behind the door to find nothing but space, he felt behind it, but still felt nothing. "What the moon is this crap?" He walked back inside as he suddenly found himself in a fully furnished living room. He walked around the weird home as he found a fully furnished kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, library, and a swimming pool. "Even a swimming pool? Man I owe you so much." He thanked in heart as he walked in his bedroom to find a closet, he opened it to find a massive wardrobe full of designs and clothes. He walked around the aisles of clothing as he found a pair of swimming trunks, he picked that as well as a towel as he walked back inside the pool.

He took off his clothes as he applied his swimming trunks as he jumped in the pool, he could feel the cold water bath him with chill as he could smell the chlorine from the chemical water. "Ahhhh, good to be in a pool again." He said as his dog ran inside and jumped in the pool. Rebel started to doggy paddle himself around the pool as he soon got out and shook himself violently letting the water on his coat slather all over the walls, and Eagle's face. "Dammit Rebel." He said in a chuckle as he dove inside the deep chemical polluted water. He reappeared to the surface as he lied back against the edge of the pool. He laid back and relaxed as he closed his eyes.


Back at the library, Twilight sat on her bed as a million thoughts ran around her like a marathon. She lied down on her bed as her eyes slowly began to descend. "Twilight?" The unicorn looked over to find her assistant with a cardboard box. "I think you forgot the reason why we came to the library. The princess sent you a advance spell book. They said you could practice that invisibility spell all you want now." Twilight quickly took the spell book as she read it through like a lightning bolt leaving an unimpressed dragon walking away. "Jeez, I think that she already forgave the princesses."

The unicorn student read it over again and again as she walked downstairs with the book, she read it through one last time as she shimmered her horn. A small flash ran through the three as the lavender unicorn looked around to find no burn patches, or anything destroyed. "Did it work?" She asked to herself in whisper she walked over to the mirror. She could see....nothing, nothing was in the mirror. She quickly looked at her own hands to find that they had disappeared as well. A knocking came from her door as she walked over and opened it, to find a rainbow maned pegasus. "Hi Rainbow." She greeted only leaving the cyan mare confused.

"Uhhh, Twilight? You there?" Rainbow asked as she flew inside only to meet face to face with an invisible object. She fell to the floor as she could feel something on top of her. "What the hay?"

"Umm Rainbow, you're on top of me..." Twilight said as she and the cyan mare flared up. Rainbow Dash quickly flew up as she blushed deeply. "Sorry, I tested an invisible spell and apparently, I'm invisible." She deadpanned as she face palmed in humiliation.

"Oh sorry Twilight. Wait, you said you're invisible? That's...so...AWESOME!!!" The cyan mare admired as the lavender unicorn grabbed the spell book and read it over.

"The spell book said this should last for about an hour."

"Oo oo oo oo oo, do it to me!"

... Is what the unicorn mare thought as she face palmed with an disappointed expression.


It was night, the stars shimmered as the rain fell on top of a small traveling family.

"Momma, where am I going?"

"You're going to go visit your aunties, they're going to teach you magic."

The alicorn colt gasped with disbelief as he beamed with glee. "YES!" He screamed as his hood and cape fell over revealing his horn and wings as he started to jump around. His parents quickly pulled him down and placed his hood and cape over his back and head.

"Son please, keep your hood and cape before we get to the castle."

"But why daddy? I want to try and fly."

"I know son, but right now....we think that you could try and not fly for a little bit, just until auntie teaches you."

The small family reached the marble castle in the forest as they were soon greeted with two alicorns of opposite colors. "Well this is it, your new school." The mother said as she started to cry like rain drops falling from the sky. The father put a hand on her wife's shoulder as he grabbed his son's hand.

"C'mon, I'll take you to your auntie son." The two walked over to the princesses as the father slowly released his grip from his son. He knelt down as he gave a long and passionate embrace towards his son. "I love you son."

"Um... I love you too daddy." The colt repeated in a confused tone. He let go of the hug as he walked over to his aunts as they both smiled at him in love. "Hi auntie Celly, auntie Luna!" He beamed as the white alicorn took the colt inside the palace as the navy blue alicorn stayed outside. She walked towards the weeping as they continue to bawl in depression.

"Do not worry, we will take care of this child."

"Thank you cousin, please, if you can. Make him forget about us." The mother pleaded as the alicorn placed a hand on her shoulder.

"We will try..."


Eagle woke up in a cold sweat as he still found himself inside the swimming pool. He got out to find some of his skin shriveled like flower, he slowly walked inside his bedroom. He took off his trunks as he quickly zapped on his pants with his magic and jumped on his bed. He looked straight at the ceiling thinking of what has happened today.

Ugh.. I can't believe that she is here!

Who?

The mare I saved! She lives in this town.

Oh yea her. Well at least she doesn't recognize you.

True, I hope she doesn't. I should probably lay low for a while.

Maybe you can hang out with her.

You fucking kidding me?

Whaaat? She sounds nice, plus she loves magic too, I mean, did'ja see all of those books she reads? I bet halva em are spell books.

Maybe, let's just wait and see. The brown unicorn concluded with himself as he close his eyes and fell to sleep.

Author's Note:

Try guessing the number code :D 843-3628-67, it tells who he called.
hint, use a phone. (don't dial though)

Also, have a happy father's day.

And again I apologize for any spelling or grammar errors.