• Published 1st May 2013
  • 2,951 Views, 61 Comments

Twilight's new feather - Onyxfire408



The eagle strikes a falling mare as she fell in love with a mysterious unicorn

  • ...
14
 61
 2,951

Chapter 4: Ponyville

Chapter 4

Ponyville

The train screeched as it made a full on stop as Twilight Sparkle and the stallion behind her both stood up to exit the train towards the main town. Twilight quickened her pace as she speed walked her way towards her hollowed out tree house. As she arrived at her home, she opened the door to find her loyal assistant spike sitting in the middle with a confused look. "T-Twilight? I thought you wouldn't come back until next Tuesday?"

Twilight slammed the door shut as she faced towards her little dragon with disbelief. "Spike! I need you to gather all of the Elements and it's bearers! You won't believe what just happened to me!"


Eagle stepped out of his train as he looked around for the nearest conductor. He found one as he approached him. "S'cuse me, do you know where they keep the pets?" Asked Eagle.

"Oh yea, this way." The conductor instructed as he led Eagle to the farthest cart. The conductor opened the door as he found two other train employees ravaging through the luggage. "Hey guys, any pets come in today?"

"Yea, just this one dog."

"Cool, this guy needs him." The other employee ravaged through the luggage as he found the husky in a cage. He brought the dog outside as he unlocked the cage causing it to leap onto it's owner in glee.

"Hey Rebel, good to see ya too." Eagle said in a happy tone as he got up and looked at the conductors. "Thanks, here," Eagle reached into his pocket as he pulled out three bits, he flicked one to each worker as he left without having them saying a thanks. He walked around the town as multiple ponies chatted, colts and fillies playing peacefully, and shops selling with glee. "This is my kinda town." Eagle said with a smirk as he continued to walk around with his husky.


Twilight Sparkle sat there in her home with all of her friends as she explained what has happened to her and the story that was told from the two balanced goddesses. All of them had mouths gaped open and covered at the story of this mysterious colt. "And that's the story, so right now, we need to be cautious. Who knows where this killer could be."

"As long as he doesn't go for my Sweetie Belle, then I'll be fine." The white unicorn mare said with determination.

"Yea right, as if he can go for my Dashing moves!" The cyan mare joked as everypony except the pink mare groaned.

"Well ah'll be fine sugar cube, I got mah two feet and all the bucking power I can do. YeeeeeeeeeeeeHooooooo!" Screamed the orange cowmare as she twirled her hat around.

"Don't worry, we'll get 'im"! Said Pinky as she pulled out her party cannon.

"Umm.. can't we just...I don't know... make peace?" Suggested the timid Fluttershy.

"I was hoping for that Fluttershy, but I don't know. The princesses both said that he is a killer and he possibly has more power than all of us combined. I really wish he would stop believing that violence stops everything." Twilight said in a low tone as she hung her head down. "But for now, we need to stay alert everypony. If you see anypony doing strange magical activities, tell me and I will notify the princess immediately." Twilight recommended as everypony started to salute and leave the building with small worries.

Twilight sat there gazing into a blankness as Spike placed a hand on her shoulder causing her to flinch. "Oh! Sorry Spike I'm just worried."

"About what Twi? You're the most powerful unicorn in the world! I'm sure you'll beat him!" The purple dragon said with determination as he gave a hearty causing the purple mare to giggle.

"I hope so Spike." The purple unicorn mumbled. "I hope so....." Suddenly, a grumbling noise started to erupt from Twilight's stomach as she blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry, I didn't get a chance to eat. C'mon, let's go get some breakfast."


Eagle walked around the gleeful town as he and Rebel stopped at a nearby cafe. He sat down as a waiter approached him with a notepad in hand. "Aand what will you liek seh?" He spoke in a prench accent.

"Can I just have a daffodil dandelion sandwich? And some hayfries for my dog please?" Asked Eagle as the waiter complied and wrote down his order. "Hang on a second. Do you know like, any hotels or apartments in the area I could crash at?" He asked the waiter as he scratched his chin.

"Ahh I am sowwy seh, I think zat zere is no rooms for yu. Ah ahm terrwibly sawii seh."

"It's okay, I'll figure out something." The waiter nodded as he left the two. He entered the kitchen as he gave the head chef the order. Minutes passed as Eagle and Rebel both awaited patiently, Rebel started to scratch his ears as Eagle tapped his fingers on the table. The waiter from previously soon returned with the two's food, the waiter placed Eagle's sandwich in front of him as he later placed the hay fries on the floor for the Rebel's enjoyment.

"Zere yu arh, if yu need anysing else, do not be afwaid to ahsk." The waiter said as he walked away leaving Eagle and Rebel their meals to enjoy. Rebel dogged down on his meal as for Eagle, he levitated his sandwich and took bites one by one.

"Its all right, not good, but not bad." Eagle criticized as he continued to eat his sandwich. He could hear the birds chirping and flying by as a little blue bird landed on his table. It was picking on the crumbs that had abandon Eagle's sandwich. Eagle smirked as he plucked a small chunk from his sandwich bread. He held the palm of his hand close to the bird as it leaped onto Eagle's palm and ate it's treat. Eagle brought the snacking bird closer to his face as he whistled, he whistled in a pattern and a rhythm causing bird started to chirp at him.

"(Hey guy, do you know any nearby alleyways? Dark one's by any chance?)" Eagle asked through a whistle.

"(Yes, there is one over there.)" The blue bird chirped as he pointed the tip of his wing towards a nearby alley, it was dark and between two buildings. "(Nopony ever goes in there.)"

"(Thank you, now run along.)" Eagle concluded in a whistle as the blue bird gave a salute towards him and zoomed off with a few crumbs gripping from it's feet. Eagle stood up as he looked at Rebel who finished chowing down on his fries. "Hey buddy, c'mon. I think a certain bird helped us with a suitable home." He said as the husky stood up with a wagging tail and followed Eagle towards the nearby alleyway. They walked inside as they found empty boxes everywhere, small puddles of water, and a few old clothes. Eagle looked around the cobblestone floor thinking what to do, he nodded as he found and thought of several ideas of a new home. "Yea, this'll work." Eagle proclaimed as he hovered a box opening sideways as he placed a few old clothes inside making it comfortable. "Okay Rebel, you sleep here for now. I'm going out to find this town familiar. Okay?" The husky barked and nodded in agreement as he pranced inside his box and lied down closing his eyes into a slumber.

Eagle walked outside from his alley as he stretched his arms and legs and walked back to the same cafe. He found the same waiter as he tapped him on the shoulder to grab his attention. "Hey, do you guys sell coffee here?"

"Mah apoloegees suh, bit ah ahm afwraid we dun't. But ze place knun as Sugar cube cornaa sells cafe. Et iz jsut down ze street." The waiter said as he pointed at a house that looked like it was made of candy from a far away distance.

"Thank you, or as you say, merci." Eagle improvised as he bowed at the waiter and left towards the candy building. He looked around the town, he found three foals all wearing the same red cape with an unusual symbol on it, almost as if it was a cutie mark. He continued as he arrived at the candy building, he walked in as-

*clonk*


Twilight walked out of her tree house as her little reptilian assistant followed her. They both walked down the roads of the town as she could see a light blue dot in the sky, it seemed to grow larger by the second. All of a sudden, a sonic wave of rainbow beams blasted as a cyan pegasus crashed onto her, making her tumble towards a nearby familiar apple cart as red fruit started to fly up and rain down as they clocked everypony near the crash. Twilight got up as she looked at rainbow with a frown that would put fear upon Celestia.

"Heh heh, sorry there Twilight. I was just practicing some aerial combat just in case this stallion alicorn comes by!" Rainbow said as she flattened her palms and started to jab them in random places in the air. "Good thing I saw some of those Broof Lee movies! HIYAA!" Rainbow battle cried as she chopped down on a cloud.

The purple unicorn face palmed as she raised a fist in the air. "Rainbow Dash! I told you, he only attacks to any crime there was. If you act like a threat, he will be a threat to us!" Twilight yelled as the rainbow pegasus groaned in annoyance.

"Ughhhh.... fine Twilight, I'll chill out on the moves. But that doesn't mean that I'll lighten up on this alicorn."

"Whatever. Spike and I was just about to get some breakfast, wanna come with us?"

"Sure, lemme just-"

"RB!!!" Yelled a southern cowmare voice as Rainbow flinched with fear. "How many times do ah have to tell ya! Don't crash on mah apple stand!!!" Both the mares turned to find a very steamy Applejack as small amounts of apple juice dripped off of her hat.

"Ehehehe, sorry AJ." The cyan mare sheepishly apologized as the orange mare gave a sigh of frustration and wiped off the dirt on her shoulders and shins.

"Ah alright, but I swear to Celestia if this happens one more time, you be working in my field fer a month."

The cyan mare gave another annoyed groan as she rolled her eyes. "Fine. Hey AJ, we were just about to get something to eat, wanna come?" Offered Rainbow as Applejack scratched her chin.

"Well, ah guess. Sure wah not?"

The four walked down the roads of Ponyville as hey reached the candy made dinner. They walked inside as they were greeted by a Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie all there at the counter. Pinkie looked over to the three mares and the dragon as she beamed with glee and zoomed towards the four. "HIYA GUYS!" She yelped as she stood in front of them with a continues smile.

"Hey Pinkie, can I have some breakfast? I'm starved." Asked Twilight as Pinkie stretched her arm out into the kitchen and pulled out a black box. "Uh... Pinkie, what did you just........never mind. What is this anyways? It's just a black box..."

"A black box? *over exaggerated gasp* It's not just any box Twilight. I mean really I thought you were an egghead." Pinkie mocked as she pointed her face towards the upper corner causing Twilight to create a flat expression on her face."This is some sort of traditional lunch box meal called a bento. It stores an instant lunch inside this tiny box." Pinkie said as Twilight held the box with magic.

"How do you open it?"

"Like a box silly." Pinkie clarified with a stuck out tongue as she pulled out the top cover of the bento box revealing a gorgeous put together meal. There was a salad, sauce, pastries, and other goodies as Twilight's tongue started to flood with flavor lust. "This bento meal is from some other country called Neighon, they have really kawaii stuff there!" Pinkie screamed with glee as she fell back imagining all of the country.

"What does Kawaii mean?" Asked the purple teenage dragon.

"It means cute in their language." Pinkie clarified as Twilight started to eat the bento meal. After a few minutes of chatting and eating, everypony received a bento meal, each was different, in different meals, and styles. One had fish, another had veggies only, another had gems, another had candy, each bento box was different.

"Yumm that was delicious Pinkie." Twilight complimented as the pink pufffy mare smiled back at her.

"Thanks Twilight, I wanted to try something new, so here it is." Pinkie said as she started to hop to the front of her friends. She pulled out a poster as it revealed the country known as Neighon. It was a lonely island as it showed the flag in the upper right corner, it was just a white rectangle with a red circle in the middle. "This is Neighon, you see I was-"

*buuuuuurrrrb*

Everypony paused as they looked over to Spike with rude faces as he started to blush in embarrassment. "Eh heh heh, sorry. But I just got something for Twilight here." He said as he held up a scroll with the royal Canterlot symbol tied to it. Twilight levitated the later towards her as she unfolded it and read it.

Dear Twilight,

There is one last thing that awaits for you in your library. Think of it as a 'I'm sorry' gift from Luna and I, we hope that you will still forgive us for out childish acts when you were around..

-Your Teacher,

Princess Celestia.

"Huh, well then I guess it's time to head back home I guess." The lavender mare said as Spike groaned like a foal. "Oh don't be such a baby Spike, you're 15 and you shouldn't be acting like a baby."

"But-"

"No buts, we're going home. Sorry girls." She apologized as she started to walk out the door. All of a sudden, a brown stallion walked head first as the two both clocked foreheads as Twilight fell back on her hind. For the stallion, he fell back as his head rolled back making contact with the pink cement stairs. Twilight got up as she rushed towards the fallen stallion. "Omigosh, are you okay?"

No response

Twilight knelt down as she waved a hand in front of the stallion's face. "Hello?"

Nothing

Twilight lit up her horn as a horizontal line shun across the stallion's body. The line disappeared as it retreated back into Twilight's horn. "He's just got a small concussion, thank goodness, I thought I killed him." Twilight sighed in relief as she levitated the stallion on her back. "Change of plans Spike, you're gonna help me nurture this stallion." She said as the dragon saluted in loyalty. The lavender mare shimmered her horn as the three vanished, they appeared in the hollowed out tree as Twilight quickly placed the unconscious stallion onto her bed as she grabbed a book labeled,

10 ways to heal a minor concussion

Author's Note:

If you feel very offended or ticking off in any way about the french waiter, I don't know how they sound like, or how they present their words in english.

Also, I want to mention that my FanimeCon photos are up in my latest blog, so if you wanna know what I saw and bought there, check it out. :pinkiehappy:

PS: I still need votes on who to do my next story one. (please read latest blog for more info)