• Published 9th Apr 2013
  • 4,172 Views, 201 Comments

Change in Perspective - Quicksear



Discord has been meddling in other dimensions and to the horror of the Princess has brought a creature back from one of them to prove it.

  • ...
13
 201
 4,172

It's Here!!

So, anyone want a sequel? Because I finally got around to starting it!

No crazy writing binges this time around, though: I plan on working it out better, so at the risk of slower updates, I will be improving quality, and along with it, hopefully, your enjoyment. As before, any and all commentary will be welcome, and the story is dependent on feedback. If I get none, well, I'll just write whatever takes my fancy.

Nonetheless, for all those folks who have kept any of this story in mind, here begins a new thread of what has become a very...complicated story.

So just click this clicky-thingy here >> Finest Gold and Silver

Regards
Quicksear

Comments ( 6 )

I pity the fool who down votes this. generally I avoid stories involving humans but when I saw how many chapters there were I thought that I'd give it a chance. glad I did too, I loved it. +1 for :derpytongue2: . now to read the sequel if it's here, if not then I watch eagerly.

I liked this story a lot. I love :derpytongue2: so much.

3741628 Well, I'm glad you're enjoying it! :ajsmug:

this story was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

read it all in a day. it had a very solid start and i was intrigued by its characters wanted to find out more. the fact that marc was quite likeable and real was amazing. even thought he didn't have much back on earth to return to he still wanted to and i think that's a very nice touch nice most HiEs immediately decide to stay which is annoying.

the plot was nice and boy did i hate some of the mane 6 at times throughout the whole story. discord was a SOB in this once :rainbowlaugh:

anyways glad you had some conflict in it since it kept things from getting dull or redundant and the litle tragedy part was quite nice since it show's the remorse in everyone and how they felt regret and dealt with possibly loss. i love derpy's stutter. surprised you used her as the romantic interest since i thought it would be rainbow dash but im i had some hope it would be derpy.
anyways great story hope the sequel is just as great if not even better!

Comment posted by Fire-Storm deleted Mar 1st, 2014

This was a very nice story, well told and just pure awesomeness like many.
I'm glad I read it! You've made me a fan of Ditzy 8D she's so phucking adorable.

Good work on this, and Ima read the sequel!
Keep it up!

Login or register to comment