• Published 26th Jan 2012
  • 4,537 Views, 71 Comments

Conversion Bureau: Operation Ares Kingdom - SirAroun



In a future full of greedy leaders and racist ponies on man aims for stars to save humanity

  • ...
13
 71
 4,537

Ch. 6.5: Timeline

"how did things get this bad?" - Dr. Freeman

2053 A.D. - Oil production falls dramatically, The resource wars begin.

2060 A.D. - Dr. Hannah Powal discovers a new type of allege deep in South America when studying local river life. She names the new plant Dragon Fire do to its combustible nature and the fact that it burned green.

2061 A.D. - Dr. Powal discoverers that "Dragon Fire" not only made a great and easily grow-able fuel but could be use to make numinouses artificial materials and even food.

2063 A.D. - The Green Dragon Corp. opens for business providing a number of cheep oil alternatives and food packets. Soon Green Dragon becomes the biggest and most powerful company in the world.

2065 A.D. - Tired of the resource wars and with heavy pressure from Green Dragon, the nations of the world form the United Nations of Earth (or World Gov.) and Green Dragon become the global state own company World Corp.

2067 - 3005 A.D - Humanity enters its golden age. Hunger, sickness, and homelessness become almost nonexistent in may parts of the world. Huge and bright new super cities are made and attempts to fix the environmental disasters of the past begin as well as make Dragon Fuel cleaner it self. Humanity begins to expansed in the a new era of science and technology, founding the first moon colonies, developing nano-engineering, advance robotics, and lastly genetic engineering. The first version of Operation Ares' Kingdom is drafted.

3006 A.D - Dr. Powal dies. Protect "horn o plenty" ends in disaster known as "Last Harvest" where most of the worlds crops (except Dragon Fire)become sterile and uneatable.

3006 - 3009 A.D. - "The Decay" begins with hunger revolts, civil war and the overall decay of the super cites . The UNE (World Gov.)enters a state of marshal law.

3010 A.D. - World Corp. takes total control over the UNE and puts a violent end to the revolts and rebellions. The Decay continues as World Corp. becomes more and more tyrannically and lets the former-UNE fall into a state of into of technological and environmentally regression.

3050 A.D. - Deadly Magic bubbles form allover earth. Bubbles of Void (anti-Magic) form in Equestria. Princess Celestia and Luna invert the Void Bubbles causing the magic bubbles to consolidate into one big bubble in the pacific; this new super bubble began to expansed.

3051 A.D. - Equestria and World Gov. enter first contact.

3052 A.D. - After what Equestria called "exhaustive" attempts to stop the spread of The Barrier, the equestrians presents an new idea "Ponyfication".

3053 A.D. - Conversion bureaus open world wide. Operation Ares' Kingdom is reactivated under the management of Dr. Asa Freeman.

3063A.D. - Earth Falls. The New Terran commonwealth is formed on mars.
4060 A.D. - The Lunar crises begins

Author's Note:

Authors note: I'm not dead, also I'm sorry that I have not not updated in a long time but between collage and my co-writer being out of action for personal reasons I just can't write new chapters. That said I am going to give you all a basic time of this world and something to chew on. If (and it is a BIG "if") I ever rewrite this story I will blend this time line into the story.

Comments ( 13 )

Your short description has some typoooos

2138735
I can't spell very well ok and I have no editor. If you would like, show me the typos and I will fix them.

You got my hopes up for an actual update.

2139143
Sorry, I really wish I could :fluttercry: , but it just is not something that can happen right now for the reasons listed. But what do you think of the time-line? :twilightsmile:

Well, It's made me curious as to what the hell the lunar colonies have been up to in your story.

2139421
Maybe next chapter. Speaking of of the next chapter, as the first real commenter on this chapter I'll ask you which you would prefer, wait (and I do mean wait, like not till summer at least) till I can write long, co-authored, and edited chapters or get short, just me, and no editor chapters now?

2415266
because in this version the barrier is a bi-dimensional rift, non a equestrian made spell. Spoiler: (white text)
pony are hurt by our world too, just at a much slower rate do to our universe being much lager, evenly humanly finds a way to use the anti-magic (hurts ponys) of our world like there magic (hurts us).

2415692

Short chapters. Sorry, it's just I hate when everyone says that long chapters are the best, because their bigger. Yes they are but it takes way to long to write. I've see stories take a year before they update due to the chapter being long. Adding in rewrites, stress, and even perhaps boredom, some authors just might give up. So please as long as you can give short but well written chapters, I'm fine with anything you do.

2459329
thank you, the main problem I'm have is that I have no co-writer, editor, or idea where I'm going with this story. This story stared as a rage fic, and now that it could be something more I hit a block.

I honestly hope you make it to Mars:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Oh for gods sake continĂșe the story

I need to know what happens next! I NEED TO KNOOOOOW!

Wait. A millennia, and they're still stuck on Earth?

Login or register to comment