• Published 9th Feb 2013
  • 7,725 Views, 139 Comments

DJ COL-7 - Sparkler



R63 Vinyl Scratch seduces straight-laced Octavia and demolishes their friendship in the process.

  • ...
16
 139
 7,725
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 27 )

Cloud Kicker

Dun dun duuuuuun!

Is it bad I knew it was CK before it was even a pegasus...?

Been waiting ages for this chapter and I'm thoroughly glad I wasn't disappointed.

Loving the way you handled most references, blatantly obvious to anyone in the loop while completely flying over everyone eles' heads otherwise. And without lampshade hanging either, I applaud the constraint.

Cloud Kicker's attitude.... Someone's been reading the Winningverse, huh?:rainbowwild:

She'll always be Octavia Philharmonica to me. It sounds classier, fits better, and i just can't wrap my head around any other name for her.

Your fault.

Never Change :twilightsmile::raritywink::rainbowkiss::pinkiehappy::yay::ajsmug:

"Short. Round. Dark grey. Short black hair, she always keeps it slicked back. Cutie mark's a pink treble clef."

No mention that she's an earth pony? That seems like kind of an important detail... :trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:

What about Octavian? That is an actual Roman name, last I recall.

That 100 bits gag reminds me of something... what was it... what was it... AH! I know!
fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/188/8/7/slender_man_by_noah123-d56dupf.jpg :rainbowlaugh:

Also, you made an error

Well, almost.  Vinyl kept stealing glances over at Octavius.  After a while, Vinyl noticed

I believe Vinyl already noticed she was staring. Perhaps it was Octavius who finally caught on? (it was really the only error that just glares at you, laughing its errory ways at you.:trixieshiftleft::rainbowlaugh::pinkiehappy:)

....Any other straight guy feel like they'd bone that stallion in the pic if they could?...

No? Only me? Alright.

2750155 the reason slender needs that 20$ is because he was playing poker with me one day and was a little short on souls, so I told him 20$ could count for a soul after I won (damn bastard hasn't paid me back yet, it was 1,836 years ago!)

100 bits? This place is like a currency... Currency-al :rainbowhuh: oddity. 100 bits for everything!

Oh, brother...


Anyway, looking forward to more. Was slightly disappointed that Kicky didn't get more involved.

Seeing this updated was definitely a pleasant surprise after not having a computer for a week, and we still aren't done. Marvelous! Definitely looking forward to the next chapters.

2763272

Rule 1: No regrets.

2767903 Octavia and Vinyl were completely 100% emotionally stable at that point, One didn't just turn herself into a stallion to get into a club to talk to the other or anything. Rule 3 was perfectly intact in every single way here.

lol, yeah. Still, doesn't hurt to hope, though.

2767955

I edited my comment while you were replying because I meant to say Rule 1 - no regrets. (I was thinking Rule 1 was "No Diamond Dogs"...)

And if Octavia came across as 100% emotionally stable, I need to rewrite that scene! :twilightoops: She should have been radiating waves of Not Okay so strong even Cloud Kicker could notice.

2767991 And here I was thinking rule 3 was rule 1, too.

If you couldn't tell, I was being sarcastic on all of that last bit. I probably should have just outright said that. Octavia and Vinyl were obviously both quite unstable throughout nearly all of the chapter.

Aww, I was hoping for that threesome...

"I mean, it only makes sense when you've spent your entire life swinging a gigantic instrument between your legs anyways..."

I laughed so fucking hard.

2773132*clicks all three* mmmm... nah. Doesn't inspire the same feeling as what's used above.

2773167 What?

*Reads back through original comment again.*

Oh. I read it wrong. Sorry...

This is how I read it: "....Any other straight guy feel like they'd bone that stallion if there was pic if they could?..."

My bad...

When it comes to hooves, a colt's first time should be something special.

"Something special" doesn't mean "going solo." Dammit, Vinyl! :flutterrage:

Breath, damnit, BREATH!

I'd still love to read more of this.

MOAR MOAR MOAR!!! :heart:

Charge the paddles! We're going to give this thing a shock.... CLEAR!

Liv damn you! Live!!!

Login or register to comment