• Published 28th Jan 2013
  • 3,543 Views, 22 Comments

Equestria Noir Side Story "Apprentice" - Jacoboby1



a short side story covering the inhabitants of Carousel Boutique

  • ...
4
 22
 3,543

"Apprentice"

Equestria Noir

Side Story

“Apprentice”

By Jacoboby1 and ShatteredIllusions

Perspective: Sweetie Belle

“The falls were so cool! I’ve never seen anything so amazing in my life!” I gushed as Rarity and I walked home after our camping trip. It was the most fun I’ve had in a long time with her!

Rarity sighed as we walked up to the front door of Carousel Boutique. “Sweetie Belle, darling, it was indeed lovely, but must you go about it for hours on end?”

“I know,” I replied, smiling up at her. “It's just that it allowed me to spend time with my big sister, so I’m really happy about it.”

She gave a small smile to me and said, “I had a great time with you too, Sweetie, but shouldn’t you be heading back home? I've got some work to do for some models over in Fillydelphia.”

I shook my head and replied, “Mom and dad aren’t expecting me for a while, so I can help you out with the work.”

She visibly cringed at the thought of me helping. So much for that plan I guess. She sighed and said honestly, “Sweetie Belle, it’s not that I don’t appreciate the time we spend together. I really do, but you see…”

I tilted my head and asked, “What’s wrong, Rarity?”

“I already have help,” she blurted out quickly.

“Help?” I asked. “When did you get help?”

“Before we went on the trip,” Rarity admitted. “I got myself some help around here.”

“Aren’t I helpful too?” I asked, my green eyes growing huge and my ears flattening.

She nodded and answered hesitantly, “Yes you are…in your own way. However, this is more professional help.”

“What do you mean by professional?” I asked narrowing my eyes in suspicion, and walking towards the door. “I’m going to see what’s so great about this ‘help’.”

“Sweetie, wait!” Rarity cried, trying to stop me, but I was already opening the door.

When I walked in I gasped at what I saw. There, sitting on a sewing machine, was a colt about my age. He was a unicorn like me, with a green coat and a messy black mane. He wore black rimmed glasses and seemed to be hard at work sewing a suit. Rarity had a colt in her house!

He looked up from his work and smiled at Rarity. “I finished the dresses like you asked ma'am,” he said before noticing me. “Who’s this?”

I stomped over to the colt and glared at him. “The bigger question is who are you? What are you doing in Rarity’s house? And what the hay are you doing with that suit?”

“To answer your questions, Sweetie” Rarity said, stepping between us, “this is Cross Eye. He's Private’s cousin, and my new apprentice. I told him to finish some projects while I was gone on the trip.” Her magic levitated the suit this Cross boy had up as she examined it. “Another delightful job you’ve done on these suits, Cross, darling.”

“Thank you, ma'am,” he answered politely. “I’m just going to sort some of the new fabrics.” He walked off to some of Rarity’s “organized chaos” and started digging through all the brightly colored fabrics.

Rarity and I walked into the next room and she set some of her bags down on a nearby chair. She sighed and sat on her haunches. “Oh, it has been such a long day,” she groaned, as she slipped off her camping gear. “On the other hoof, all that nature has given me inspiration for some new outfits.”

“Hey, sis,” I said, my green eyes meeting hers, “you know we still have a little time…”

“I would love to spend some more time with you, Sweetie,” she replied, at least sounding honest. “I really do, but this client is a dear friend of mine and I don’t want to disappoint her.”

I narrowed my eyes at her, she was hiding something. She began to sweat a little but then moved over to her desk and started drawing something. “So um, what am I supposed to do until mom and dad come to pick me up?”

She looked back at me for a moment in thought and said, “Why don’t you go talk to Cross for a while? You two are about the same age, you should have fun together.” Then she went back to her work before I could tell her what a stupid idea that was.

I walked out of her room and crossed my forelegs. So this guy thinks he can just walk in and steal Rarity from me? We’ll see about that, now won’t we?

_________________________________________________________

Perspective: Rarity

I hated lying to Sweetie Belle, I really did, but I just needed to focus right now. I needed something to distract me! All night during the camping trip I kept thinking about the unfulfilled promise I'd made. It’s like Luna herself was trying to guilt trip me. I deserved it to be honest.

I sighed; the truth was this outfit isn’t for anypony special. I just needed to think, and I thought best while I worked. I began levitating fabrics and sewing supplies from the walls and started working on the outfit.

No matter how hard I tried one thing utterly refused to escape my brain,

Spikey Wikey…

I'd told Private a long time ago that I’d tell Spike exactly how I felt, but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn’t. I’d tried spending time with him, talking with him, doing all sorts of things in hopes that the conversation would naturally come up. However, nothing! Months of trying and I just could never bring it up with the little darling.

I sighed and set all of the supplies down. What’s wrong with me? I feel like a school filly with her first crush. This shouldn’t be that hard. I mean, I talk to Spike all the time. We talk about many things, fashion, gems, me…

I walked to a nearby mirror and just looked at myself. I sighed; it has been like this for the past few months. Pondering whether I should return Spike’s feelings or not. Let’s look at the facts, Spike is a dragon, and I am a pony. However, Private did say that ponies and dragons have fallen in love in the past. Fact two, Spike is younger than I am, but what is age to a dragon? He’ll out live me no matter what. Fact three, what would my friends think of me opening my heart to Spike? What will ponies who aren’t my friends say?

Look at yourself Rarity; you’re back in high school again. You’re going to tell Spike how you feel. Today! Celestia as my witness, ` I shall perform this-

Crash!!

I guess I deserve that for the last few times I swore to tell him.

________________________________________________

Five minutes earlier…

Perspective: Sweetie Belle

I stomped downstairs to where that dumb colt was working. He was putting the last roll of fabric on the shelf. I titled my head at him; he didn’t seem like a mean guy. He had a kind of cute mane and those glasses made his eyes all big.

Come on, Sweetie Belle! Think of your sister! This guy is stealing your time with her! Time to set things straight with him!

I walked over to Cross just as he noticed me. He gave me a bright smile and said, “Hey there, it’s Sweetie Belle, right?”

Holy hay he sounded… Focus!

I frowned at him and growled, “Listen here, Cross; Rarity is my sister you know.”

He gave a small nervous smile and replied, “I gathered that.”

“So, you better know where we stand on this,” I continued, getting within inches of his cute little no-Stop it! I shook my head and spoke firmly, “So let me put it this way, Rarity is a very busy mare. She and I only get to see each other every so often because she’s so busy. I don’t need some colt around stealing her.”

“I’m not trying to steal your sister,” Cross gulped, taking a step back towards the shelf holding all the fabrics. “I’m just trying to learn from her.”

“What for?” I asked. “You come out of nowhere; I’ve never met you before. How do I know you’re here just to learn?”

He flattened his ears and said, “I’m not a thief or anything.”

His green eyes looked honest. Maybe I’m being mean to him…

I sighed and said, “Sorry, Cross, I just am frustrated about Rarity and I wanted to vent.”

He smiled a little and replied, “Hey, it’s no big deal. I’d get mad if somepony tried to take my time away from my sister.”

“Do you have any siblings?” I asked curiously.

“Nah,” he answered, shaking his head. “I lived with my dad and the servants for most of my life.” He gave me that cute smile of his and continued, “It’s not so bad, and now here I get to learn how to put my talent to good use.”

He pointed to his flank and there was a cutie mark of a sewing needle. I showed him my own musical note cutie mark and exclaimed, “I only got it a few months ago!”

He smiled back and said shyly, “I just got mine too.”

Okay, maybe he isn’t so bad. We have a little in common. Our eyes met for a second, but when I met his lime green eyes…

Ba-dump

What the heck? What was that? My heart…? I felt my face get very hot as we stared at each other. I don’t know what’s going on with me. I just wanted to…

I took a step forward and slipped on a piece of loose fabric. I colliding into him, knocking him backwards; we tumbled, crashing into the fabric shelf. I looked up just as the fabric rolls came crashing down on us.

________________________________________________________

Perspective: Rarity

I ran downstairs to find a huge mess on the floor. Fabric rolls were everywhere and a huge pile of them was next to the shelf. I sighed and used my magic to lift the rolls up. I never would’ve expected to find Sweetie Belle with Cross under them, lying next to each other, together….

Sweetie saw me and blushed bright red. “Rarity!" she exclaimed. "This isn’t what it looks like!”

“I’m so sorry, ma'am!” Cross babbled frantically, “I didn’t know what happened and we just um…” Both of them looked at each other and then away.

Oooh, this is too good! I let out a giggle, causing my dear sister to turn even redder. “I am agog, I am aghast, has Sweetie Belle found love at last?”

“No!!” Sweetie Belle cried, jumping and racing off with a speed that would make Rainbow Dash proud. Cross just went to work cleaning up the mess. I noticed a little bit of red glaze on his green cheeks. Oh this is too lovely! My little sister in love? Oh it is so…

Simple, unlike mine…

__________________________________________________________

Over the next couple of days I tried to get Sweetie Belle to open up about what happened. She did everything in her power to avoid the conversation, however.

I tried things on the other end and Cross was being just as secretive about it. Poor dear, he has probably never had a filly take interest in him before. Whenever I talked about Sweetie with him he got all nervous and stuttered. As Sweetie Belle’s big sister, I am obligated to meddle in her romantic affairs, just on principle.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard Spike ask, “Hey, Rarity? You all right?”

Snapping back to reality, I found myself standing in front of Spike, alone, in the middle of a dirt filled field. We'd gone on a gem hunt together. I looked down at dear Spike and gave a small smile, twirling my mane in my hoof. “Forgive me, Spike, I was thinking about something else.”

“Okay,” he said with a raised eyebrow. He shrugged and went to work, digging at the spot I'd pointed at. “What’re you thinking about?”

“Sweetie Belle, to be honest,” I replied, as he tossed some of his excavated gems into our wagon. “You remember Cross, right?”

“Private’s cousin you got as your apprentice?” Spike asked, as I pointed out another spot. “What does he have to do with Sweetie Belle?”

“Oh, it’s so marvelous!” I cheered. “Sweetie Belle has found love for the first time!”

“That’s great news!” Spike said with a smile. “So, what’s she done about it so far?”

I sighed and answered with disappointment, “Nothing so far. Sweetie Belle seems bent on hiding her feelings.” I looked down as Spike tossed more gems into our wagon. “You have any ideas?”

“Well,” Spike smiled and answered, crossing his arms confidently. “I do have one idea to get them together…”

________________________________________________________

Perspective: Sweetie Belle

“Hey, Sweetie Belle!” I heard a voice say, I shook my head and looked at Scootaloo who was frowning at me. She rolled her eyes and complained, “Just because you got your cutie mark doesn’t mean you can slack off.”

I was in our clubhouse with my fellow crusaders. Even though I do have my cutie mark I'm still a crusader. Scootaloo and Applebloom are my best friends and I am determined to help them get theirs. Applebloom gave me a look and asked. “What’cha thinkin' 'bout, Belle?”

“Nothing!” I said defensively. “I’m not thinking about anypony!”

“Nopony said you were…” Scootaloo said eyeing me warily. “You okay, Sweetie Belle, you’ve been acting weirdly all week.”

“Yeah,” Applebloom agreed, “and you’ve been starin' off intah space all through our meetin'. I don’t think ya can get a cutie mark in getting distracted.”

I sighed and decided to confess, “Girls, I’m gonna tell you a secret, but you have to promise not to tell anypony else.”

“Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye,” they chanted in unison, causing all of us to laugh a little. Then Applebloom asked gently, “So, what’s on yer mind?”

“You guys know Cross, right?” I asked slowly, already feeling my cheeks getting warm.

“Tailspin’s cousin?” Scootaloo asked. “I’ve seen him a couple of times”

I went on to explain what happened between Cross and I. It took almost all my willpower to say it and halfway through it I started stuttering. Finally when it was all over, Scootaloo got this wide grin on her face. “Sweetie Belle’s got a crush!” she exclaimed gleefully.

“I do not!” I retorted.

“So, Sweetie Belle” she said with a smirk, “that’s why you’ve been so distant lately. You’ve been thinking about your knight in glasses.”

Scootaloo laughed and I could tell Applebloom was trying her best not to giggle. I felt so embarrassed. This was a stupid idea. Scootaloo finally calmed down and let out a breath. “So does Cross know about your undying love for him?” she asked slyly.

I blushed and looked down at my hooves and admitted, “No, I uh…haven’t well…”

Scootaloo sighed and rolled her eyes. “Geez, you’re starting to sound like Fluttershy.”

“Hey, don’t tease, Scoots,” Applebloom said, coming to my defense. “Just a few months ago, you were actin' the same way about Tailspin.”

Now it was Scootaloo’s turn to blush. “I was not!”

“Oh Tailspin,” Applebloom said mockingly, “Take me away from this small town and show me the world! Let’s go off into the sunset together and live happily ever after.”

Scootaloo frowned and sighed. “Okay, I guess I deserve that. So is Cross going to ask you to the dance or what?”

I remembered the winter semi-formal was coming up. Originally I wasn’t going to go since there weren’t any colts that I liked at school. Now though, to dance with Cross… that would be the coolest thing ever.

__________________________________________________

Perspective: Cross

I looked down at the cape I was sewing as I sat in the boutique. It was kind of cool to be able to do what I was good at without fear of ridicule. If dad caught me doing this back home he would’ve kicked me out sooner. I shook my head to get rid of the memories of dad. I can’t believe he would say all that stuff. Does he really think me that useless?

Well, it didn’t matter because I finished another awesome looking cape. I added it to the small pile next to me. Just then I saw it getting picked up by a young purple dragon. I remembered this guy; he was Spike, assistant to Twilight Sparkle.

“Hey, Cross,” he said with a smile. “Got a minute?”

I turned, giving him my undivided attention, and asked, “Sure, what do you need? A tux? A cape? Perhaps a sash to go with it?”

“Wow,” he said with a blink. “Rarity has definitely rubbed off on you.”

I blushed a little in embarrassment and apologized, “Sorry, Rarity is trying to teach me to sell stuff. So, is it working?”

“Well, I’m not interested in buying anything,” Spike answered honestly, “but I am interested in selling you something.”

“What’s that?” I asked, tilting my head in confusion.

He draped one of his arms across my shoulder and said, “Advice, my good friend. Advice on how to get the filly of your dreams.”

“Filly of my- what?” I asked blinking in confusion. Filly of my dreams? What’s he talking about? Could it be…?

“See,” Spike said, looking at me, “I come to this shop a lot and I noticed some things. Particularly, a certain unicorn filly eyeing you.”

“Me?” I asked, blushing even more. “I’m nopony special really.”

“Oh don’t be like that,” Spike said firmly. “Would I really come to you if I didn't think she was interested?”

“I guess not.”

“Then let me tell you my advice,” he continued with a smile. “You know that dance coming up at the school, right?”

I nodded; I’d heard my cousin Tailspin talk about it a lot. He was very determined to figure out how to dance with this filly named Scootaloo. He didn’t even have use of his hind legs and he was more confident than I am about this.

“Well,” he said, nudging me with an elbow. “A little bird told me that a filly would love to go the dance with you, Cross. Coincidentally, she’s also the one who’s been watching you for a while.”

Watching me for a while, wants to go to the dance with me, is at this shop…

“Sweetie Belle!” I shouted in realization.

“Congratulations, Cross,” Spike said slapping me on the back. “You figured it out all on your own.”

I blushed bright red at the realization. Sweetie Belle wanted to go to the dance with me? Now that I think about it, she does have pretty eyes, a nice looking mane and her voice. Oh Luna, that voice, I could listen to it all…

I noticed Spike staring and I started studying my hooves intently. “So, when are you going to ask her?” he said with a toothy grin.

“I uh,” I stammered as my face turned very red. “I didn’t know when…”

“Hey,” he said, continuing to smile at me, “do you want to take her, or not?”

“Yeah,” I said nodding emphatically. “I do, but how will I ask her? What if she laughs in my face? What if I-“

Spike put a claw on my shoulder and replied firmly, “Let me put it this way, Cross, if you keep hiding your feelings sooner or later it’s going to come out at the worst time. If you don’t tell the pony you care for that you like her, she’s bound to move on to whatever stallion comes by who’s braver then you are. Take a chance, my man, you’ll find there’s little anypony can't accomplish with a little tenacity.”

That’s right! Private wouldn’t give up on something like this! He’d want me to ask Sweetie Belle to the dance! Luna as my witness, I will ask her to the dance!

___________________________________________________

Meanwhile in Canterlot…

“Ha, Sister! That’s a tally for me!”

“Beginner’s luck, I've still got a thousand year lead.”

“Just be prepared to get fitted for that maid outfit soon.”

“If you tell Voidera about this I will kill you...”

“Oh that’s the best part, Voidera’s going to watch.”

“Voidera!”

“Yeah, Tia?”

“Luna talked you into this?”

“She gave me the cute eyes, you know I can’t resist, that, and I’d love to see you in that maid outfit.”

“Remind me, why do I keep you around?”

“Because you love me?”

“I do love you, and don’t you forget it.”

____________________________________________________

Later that night…

I gulped as I held the bouquet of flowers in my magic. Sweetie Belle would be coming home from watching a meteor shower with Rarity soon. Spike told me that under the moon was the perfect time to ask a filly out. It wasn’t hard finding a suit and flowers for the occasion, being as I lived in a building dedicated to it.

I looked up as Sweetie Belle approached with her sister. Suddenly I felt tongue tied and bashful looking at her. Luna’s moonlight had shone just right on her curly mane, causing it sparkle and made her look all the more beautiful. I felt a huge lump in my throat as our eyes met for the first time.

Rarity walked right by me and whispered, “Good luck,” before she went inside, leaving me alone with Sweetie Belle.

We stared at each other for a long time, before she asked the obvious question, “What’s with the suit?”

“I, uh,” I blushed bright red, “I wanted to, um, here,” I levitated the flowers over to her.

Her green eyes grew huge upon seeing them. “Cross! These are my favorite! How did you know?” She took the flowers and took a long sniff of them.

“Uh, a little bird told me.” More like a little dragon, but that’s beside the point.

She gave me a small smile before I swear I saw a little red come across her face. “Um, Cross, I’m sorry for nearly crushing you with those fabrics.”

“Hey, it’s all right,” I said, thankful that the conversation was still going, “I’ve gone through worse.”

She laughed a little and said, “I’m happy I that got off my chest. So, what’s with all the flowers and stuff?”

Okay, here goes, Cross! You can do this!

“I, um,” I said slowly.

Her green eyes met my own, and I couldn’t look away if I tried. “I, um, I really would like it, I mean if you aren’t going with somepony already, would you… like to… to go to the dance… with me?”

Her mouth slowly opened, as if in shock. I must’ve done something stupid! She’s probably going to shoot me down like you wouldn’t- Wait, is she hugging me?

I looked at her, sure enough she was hugging me! Sweet Luna, she was hugging me! Oh my gosh!

She slowly let me go and smiled shyly at me. “I’d love to go to the dance with you, Cross. Thanks for asking.”

“No problem,” I said with a small smile, trying not to leap in the air for joy. I’ve never asked a filly out before. I felt like I was standing on a cloud. “So, um, it’s in a few weeks right?” I asked.

“Uh huh,” she said, nodding excitedly. “I gotta go talk to Rarity about a dress, although she’s probably asleep right now. I’m so excited!”

“So am I,” I agreed as I smiled wide.


“Cross,” she said hesitantly as her eyes met mine again.

“Yeah?” I asked nervously.

“Do you really like me?” she blurted out. “You aren’t just going because somepony asked you to or something?”

“No way,” I said shaking my head energetically. “I’m just surprised you’d want to go with somepony like me.”

“I guess we have that in common.”

With that, we just laughed together.

_________________________________________________________

Perspective: Spike

I closed the curtain as operation Cross Eye was officially complete. I should reward myself with some gems. Now if only I could remember that cake recipe…

My train of thought was interrupted when I heard a soft sobbing. I noticed it was coming from Rarity’s room. What’s going on? Did somepony make her cry? I’ll pound whoever did that to paste!

I opened the door to find Rarity softly crying into her pillows. She lifted her head and I noticed her mascara was running. She must’ve been crying for a while.

“Hey, Rarity,” I said with a gentle smile. “Is everything all right?”

She sighed and looked down at her blankets, “Spikey Wikey, to be perfectly honest… things have not been going alright.”

Under normal circumstances I would’ve gone crazy over the fact that Rarity was opening up to me, but she looked pretty shaken up, and…nervous? Since when has Rarity been nervous about anything?

She didn’t meet my eyes as I sat on her bed and asked, “You wanna talk about it? You know I’m all ears.”

She slowly met my eyes with her beautiful blue ones and said, “Oh Spike, I’ve been terribly selfish as of late…”

Rarity being selfish? Okay, now we’re entering strange territory. “Rarity, you’re one of the most selfless ponies I know. You made all those gala dresses, and when Fluttershy got that career with Photo you risked your own reputation for her. The list goes on and on.”

She smiled for only the briefest of moments “Yet, I’ve been so selfish with you.”

“With me?” Okay there’s a shock if ever there was one.

“It’s just that,” she said, sorrowfully, “ever since I’ve met you I’ve treated you as little more than a servant! I took complete advantage of your generosity! During your birthday I buttered you up because I wanted that gem of yours! I used you as a pincushion for Celestia’s sake! You… don’t deserve to suffer under me…” She started to cry again. Did she really see herself like this?

“Rarity” I reached over and touched her in comfort. She didn’t stop me, but I could tell it did little to help.

“When I was in Manehattan during the whole Sweetlight incident I realized for the first time just how terribly selfish I can be. I considered lying to my own friends for some stupid nobles who cared nothing about me beyond my reputation. But you, Spikey Wikey, you've offered time and time again to work for me. I’ve only given you gems as a reward. I should practically hire you as an assistant for all the work you do here. I’ve completely taken advantage of you…I’m an awful element of generosity.”

After a long moment I pondered what she said. She was willing to pour her heart out like this to me. She’s calling herself selfish for all she’s done? She had no idea huh? About time I set the record straight.

“Rarity,” I said honestly, “you never have to pay me for working here.”

“But Spik-“ I raised a claw, cutting her off.

“I gave you that fire ruby because I wanted to Rarity. I may have poured all my time and energy into growing it, but it would’ve been wasted on me. I would’ve downed it faster than a starving Parasprite. It was better suited as a gift for you. I gave it to you because…” I got quiet for a moment.

Her blue eyes simply stared at me, then she asked, “Your little crush? I’m well aware…”

“I figured you were,” I said with a shy smile. “What gave it away? The t-shirt?”

“No,” She laughed for the first time in a while. “It was just how kind and generous you can be Spikey Wikey. I realized that I…” She blushed! Sweet Luna on a pogo stick, she blushed!

“That, you what?”

She moved her nose inches from mine. I felt like my heart would leap out of my chest and dance the night away. I heard her melodic voice speak to me so only I could hear.

“I’ve developed a little crush on you too.”

I could not believe my ears! She liked me! She said she liked me! This is, so…amazing.

“Rarity,” I choked out.

Then her blue eyes looked down. “You deserve somebody far better than I. A nice dragoness who doesn’t enslave you. Someone who will take care of you and care about you. Someone who will love you until your days are over.”

“I already know that somepony,” I said with emphasis.

“Spike I…” she said, blinking in shock. “After all I said?”

“It shows you aren’t perfect,” I said with a smile, “but neither am I. I transformed into a giant dragon when my greed got the better of me, but you know what pulled me back?”

“What was it?”

“You, Rarity, you’re the one who brought me back.”

She then took my in her forelegs and pressed her lips to mine. I swear I was going to faint but, then I wrapped my arms around her. Just holding the mare I loved. I don’t care that she’s older, I don’t care that she’s a pony. She’s the mare I love! Nothing will change that!

“Spikey Wikey,” she said when our kiss was done. “Allow me to have one selfish wish?”

“Anything for you,” I said, gazing into her beautiful blue eyes.

“Stay here,” she said as she pressed her head under my chin. “Just stay here with me.”

“I will never leave you.”

“I love you, Spikey Wikey…”

“I love you too, Rarity…”

Comments ( 22 )

Wow, in five minutes Sweetie Belle went from hating Cross' guts to schoolyard crush. That escalated quickly.

2033795It's kid love, it's crazy and makes little sense but that's what makes it beautiful in a way.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

That is all that needs to be said.


(I notice my suggestion was useless. I apologize. I'll try to be of better help in the future.)

2033882I did present you with a case of kid love. I'd welcome any suggestions for some of the other couples in Noir however, just PM me.

So.... much... dawwwwwwwww :raritydespair:
Okay, that was just beyond adorable. I approve!:moustache:

Thinking about it, in pony years, there isn't much of a difference in age between Rarity and Spike. Considering both the show and the time frame for the Noir series, he must be about 17 in pony years, with Rarity being about 21 or 22.

Really enjoyed this story, glad to see Cross will be appearing more often with SB, I really like his character.

Nice story, it is cute to see Cross and Sweetie together but I'm also happy to see Spike and Rarity are now a couple in this series.

Sweet Luna on a pogo stick...

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Also, that tallying thing with the two sisters? :rainbowlaugh:

2561352That whole Luna on a pogostick is a fallout equestria reference to Littlpips *ahem* colorful language.

2561361 Incidentally, googling for 'luna on a pogo stick' gave me this as the first result:
Luna Finds A Pogo Stick [Drunken/Sleepyfic Challenge]
by wolfvenom

2561354 I iz maester wisurd harry:derpytongue2:

YEAHHH Spike and Rarity, finally! Woo! I think I may have gotten a tad overexcited. uh hum.

Also, 'a tally for me'! Fandabbydosey. :moustache::duck:

I just realized that you seem to have quoted from Les Miserables. It was quick and if I have note seen the latest movie not to long ago I would have missed it. Nicely done.

Aw...how sweet. You go Spike! :moustache: Great job! :eeyup:

Guess royal duties turned into that stuff.


'Oh, Luna on a pogo stick !:raritywink:

Excuse me a sec as I hnnng.
HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
GAWD THIS WAS ADORABLE!!!!! MOVE ASIDE FEDEX, THERE'S A NEW SHIPPER IN TOWN!!!

YYYEEESSS!!! FINALLY!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Login or register to comment