• Published 7th Jan 2013
  • 10,278 Views, 377 Comments

Sparkle Family Secrets - ipwnlocks



story about Shining armor and Twiley's relationship being tested by many factors.

  • ...
110
 377
 10,278
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

Any plans for a sequel to this?

Satisfying end thanks for not abandoning it :)

i...guess this is ok?
i mean i guess you can work on something new...

4210781
fuck no.


4211367
i had considered it.


4211540
what about it isn't good enough?

4212242

I have to agree with 4211540 and say the ending was a bit rushed. Plus several grammatical errors.

4212242

its just we can tell you wanted to end the story, thats all.
its like every chapter lead to something more adventurous and such then boom it ends.
and it ends with everything being happy and cliche.

and everyone lives happily after after while the evil doers take punishment for crimes?
yeah...

4214263
i did want to end it. and what did you want? it to end in death and unending sadness and injustice?

4216961

I didn't want it to end so soon :fluttercry:

4217210
well... i do.
if you feel so inclined go ahead and write branch-offs of this series of something

I applaud you for ending the long-awaited story, it must be hard.
But I'm sad to see the story I liked to be shoveled down into a roughly dug hole just so it could be done with, I wouldn't blame you for it though. It's better this way perhaps, better than leaving it incomplete. And we all know that playing the 'what if' game isn't going to help anyone.

I hope that you still have that fire of writing in you to continue writing. It's never easy being an author, I wish you best of luck.

4237418
yeah... with the year anniversery of this storie's publication coming up it kept feeling more and more like i had to end it. so... i did. and i still write, just not for pone. i have completely lost passion for it. but i have been writing recently for other things

I am also here to applaud for this ending.
i175.photobucket.com/albums/w156/vingaard2/applause.gif
Shame I couldn't read it earlier, but as some people say: better late than never.

4295598 aw I wish you'd write more pony stuff your not bad albiet this story was most likely rushed i still would like to see you write more stuff.

5175369
pony is dead, after the season finale with twilight being a princess i should have quit, but i waited until the finale where she gets that giant stupid fucking crystal palace i just quit after that. thats also when i started watching steven universe, and have been writing for that, as well as some greentext for korra.

just follow me on AO3
>archiveofourown.org/users/Ipwnlocks

5178909 I heard a rumor that at the end of season 5 she'll loose her wings. Besides the crystal tree and all of that stuff is perfect fan fiction material I mean come on everything that happened in season 4 it was great for writing. I don't really read non mlp stuff so I probably won't read your other story's so sorry I let me be specific "I'd love to read more of your pony stuff" I might take a look at your channel to see if you wrote anymore but after that Ill probably just continue working in my relaunch of my own story.

So cute. I'm in tears over the love right now. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment