• Published 31st Dec 2012
  • 12,989 Views, 268 Comments

Undisclosed Desires - Peppy Greyskull



Twilight struggles with a deep-seated secret that has troubled her for her entire adult life. Contains Foalcon.

  • ...
59
 268
 12,989
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 95 )

In case you wanted an exact look of the 'strapon' Twilight uses, this is it: (NSFW)
25.media.tumblr.com/bfb72e5a4e973166ad1385e69d6fb4f7/tumblr_mnc6fpk7hN1r3gomwo1_500.jpg

Idea sponsored by the amazing ecmajor.

Where’s Spike!? He was just sleeping with them!
:derpytongue2:
No seriously, where is he?

This was excellent. I hope you write the rest of this sooner!! :flutterrage:

Also, if Twilight going to try and fix Topsy so she can speak normally? I think the filly already is cute as she is, but I was just wondering.

Amazing, I'm real glad this got updated. Having to translate all of Topsy's dialogue as I'm reading hasn't lost its charm yet. I like how Twilight is trying to think several steps ahead and the future before she even does anything. Acknowledging her own poly amorous love for fillies, worry of being walked in on, giving the filly a better first time then she had, even so far as thinking she would lose this attraction when Topsy grows up. Since she is the main filly, maybe everything she is through Discord has her never age up, who knows but you. That scene with Twilight being all nurturing to Spike and Topsy was real sweat as well.

My vote goes for the first path, I can't imagine Twilight being willing to wait to get this situation resolved as soon as possible. She was upset enough she went all Rapidash for a moment after all. I'm sure once she comes down from her erotic high, or wakes up from lethargic rest, she would proceed to that order of business immediately.

2668143 Nope, Peppy doesn't do dead. He is God.

2668780 If you don't remember, he moved out of the room and into the basement in a previous chapter. He did so this time as well, but not after taking a shower. Topsy peed the bed :raritywink:

2668945 She will not. Topsy's speech thing is a direct side-effect of Discord, something that will be explained further in, and, since it was not dispelled when he was stoned, it will not go away.

2669310 Aye. I have great things planned for this path (even greater once we start getting to 02.0*), but Twilight is ever the planner, something that I would never let disappear with perversion. As far as the aging and solo route thing, you'll have to see. As far as the harem (might as well just call it filly-herd like everypony else nowadays :rainbowlaugh:) route goes, though, the ending is going to be a lot different.

'Tis what I was planning originally, but since this story isn't really planned (everything is on-the-fly!) I wanted to see what people would prefer. Either way, things are happening similarly, just in a different order.

And yes, they were pretty sweat(y). Especially after their nap :trollestia: (I know what ya meant, this was just too much fun to pass up)

2671559 Goooooood. 'Tis the point! The confusion with the speech will come into play later, but not with Twilight. Twilight's too intelligent to fall for it anymore :rainbowlaugh:

As for statement #1, I will continue to let you guess until any info is revealed.

whenever she had trouble sleeping whenever she had trouble sleeping.

Double up. Double up.:twilightsmile:

A quite enjoyable chapter, although Topsy's dialogue still messes with me at times.

The only problem I had with the chapter was Twilight hitting the cervix. This would be at best uncomfortable and with pressure like at the end it would be unbearably painful for Topsy. Those of us that have grown up with too much porn sometimes forget that it's often not an accurate portrayal of sex, and this is certainly one of those issues.

As far as paths are concerned, I vote first one. Twilight would never be able to put off getting to the bottom of the situation.

2671626
"Twilight forced me" :(

2674571 Depends on the person, also, these are ponies. You forget that I use very accurate portrayals of animal anatomy.

Hoo... pretty hot there. Always been more of a fan of the slow, sweet style rather than the brash, "Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma'am", though both have their places. Also, I have to vote for the second option. It would be funny to see Twilight using a dinner party (or whatever it turns out to be) as a means of investigating. //dl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/emoticons/misc_Twilight_crazy.png Two more things, though:

Her face was flushed bright red, an obvious side-effect of her mounting arousal,

Mounting arousal. I see what you did there. I also spotted a couple of mistakes for you.

“They parted and Twilight beamed down at her pubescent mate. “I love you, too, Topsy.”

Got an extra open parentheses there.

“I... love you..., too....”

Not entirely sure that comma is needed there.

2678758

Got an extra open parentheses there.

(Parenthenses) :trollestia:

“I... love you..., too....”

You may be right with this one. It's a tough choice, though, 'cause the ellipsis denotes a delay in her speech while the comma is there to denote a pause before the next word.... What to dooooo.... I'll just kill it, I guess.

Mounting arousal. I see what you did there. I also spotted a couple of mistakes for you.

:raritywink:

2678758 It won't really be her investigating there, per se, but more of 'dinner party' with an 'extra course' on the menu. Of course, I could set it up that way.

This would be way hotter if they weren't both soaked with pee.:facehoof:

So, either path has Twilight punishing the perpetrator, eh?...

2680676 Aye.

2679432 Least it wasn't poop.

>filling her entrance to it’s breadth
*its

2690179 Fucking eyes. I'll fix that in a min :trixieshiftright:

When is the next update? This story is epic.And I want to see the Route number 1. So you can focus on sweet, sweet, sexy revenge.

2690577 Not sure. I'm working on 2.5 stories (one is semi-hiatus'd) and I almost literally just updated :twilightblush:

2690637

Lol :rainbowlaugh:. What can I say this story one of the sexiest Twilight Clop fics ever. You did a good job and I'm eager to see what happens next. That and Topsy is adorable. I hope Twi adopts her and has her as a lover full time.

2690652 I think what I'm going to do is a pair of stories branching off at ch 1.03. This one will be single filly :raritywink:

2690668

So we get two times the awesomeness?


How many are going to be in Twi's Harlem in the other story?

2690734 I'm not quite sure, but I plan to have quite a few.

Welp, you asked me to read this, and read it I shall. Let's see what you do with the whole foalcon concept.

2813637 Got two paths I'm doing with this. Twilight falls in love, route one, and Twilight gets her harem, route two. You'll probably be more interested in route one.

2813672

After the massive discussion in the thread, I may be interested in both. Romance is definitely option 1, but I'll be studying all this anyway.

Who knows? Maybe both paths'll resolve in a good way.

2813786 They'll be good, that I can agree. This story is exactly that: A story. It just has the added bonus of clop :raritywink:

2813800

And for that, you have my undying respect and admiration. I adore erotica, especially erotica that has a good story behind it.

And other things behind it. Onhonhon.

2813817

It certainly does the job in a properly cartoony way.

My God, I miss the 90s/2000s... cartoons used to be so awesome.

ok seriously how the fuck do you write this without even haveing it begin to be creepy. im no nut whose like oh my god foalcon is teh devils work. but most ive read tend towards rape not feels. you have a talent dear author.
and anyone who thinks kids never do anything sexual without being forced was either never a child or religiously brainwashed.

p.s. topsy is adoarable and twi's proclivities make alot of sense with her character.

Didn't this title came from Muse of one of thier songs "Undisclosed Desires"? Just wondering

2983392 No, but Muse does have a song titled Undisclosed Desires. Remembered after I posted this.

Took me a looong time to get around to reading this. Been busy with doctors, people getting sick, being a doctor, medical, mental, and emotional, and fighting two cases of flu, and now a possible third, while getting, maybe 2 to 4 hours sleep a day, if i'm lucky, with nightmares plaguing me the whole way down.

....Now that i'm done complaining and apologizing.... This? This was beautifully done my rabbit.... Or bunny.... Or bunny rabbit... Friend. Whichever term you wish to be called. Mine are insistent on the right term being used for the right individual for the most part. Also just read your Night's End story and loved it too. Would comment there but i'm just about to pass out while typing this, so i'll just say, I loved it, and loved you decided to continue it. Now, to save this chapter... And chapter four since I forget if I saved it too. I know i've got one two and three. I imagine Dash and Shy would help find whoever was doing this to the poor kid, as would Pinkie. The Crusaders would likely band together with her if they met become friends. I want to say AJ and Rarity would help too, but my sleepy mind remembers a few... Less pleasant portrayals of them, and is hesitant to say if they'd be on Twi's side in this or not.

Oh. And, this fic of yours, has managed to heavily influence my view and portrayal of Twilight in RPs and stories, and started to shift to Luna having the same desires, as well. So, well done there, and thank you, so very much, for writing this. I can't wait for the next part.

As for the route choice, I can't remember Berry's invitation right now very well, just that it happened from you mentioning it, and I think involving a filly...

But i'm going to choose route A. Given Twilight's situation as a child in Canterlot, and getting worse in many ways after being chosen as Celestia's protege, Twilight would most likely choose to get Topsy helped and in safe, loving care, maybe her own if possible, she seems, in her mature moments, to definitely be good at it, and she's having less and less episodes, and Spike can help with those, so, Topsy might wind up with Twilight.

Route B is possible, but would require Twi's lust getting the better of her, unlikely for a time given Topsy, to go to Berry's, from what little, very little, I remember.

Lastly, I may PM you later about the RP story ideas mentioned with Twilight and Luna, see what you think of... Base parts related to this if you don't mind. (smiles) Thanks for reading all this.

Edit: After skimming some of the comments before this but after posting, I, would possibly like the Harem idea, since... See those ideas I mentioned.... But only if they had a good amount of romance as well. I trust they would considering how good you are. .... Anyone know if there're other fics like this one...?

as much as I dislike this last chapter(because there wasn't enough story),I can't wait for the next one

Please, please, please let Twilight have her way with Twist. :twistnerd::twilightsmile:

3116157 Oh, she will. I fucking love Twist.

3116227
Glad to hear it! Twist doesn't get enough love. Or enough lust...

I am so happy that Twi is taking such a motherly/perverted intrest in Tops. I also like that she has picked a filly to give most of her love too, but the idea of her having a nice lil filly harem is a nice thought. I look forward to further chapters

3182777 There shall be both! Glad ya enjoy.

3182785
I am just thinking that she is gonna end up getting tagged with a filly that is just gonna blow twi out of the water, with I don't know either being clueless or just knowing too much, though in the spa I could just see Twi freaking out and sitting there shaking like she was stuck to a paint mixer, or caught in a localized earthquake

3182820
uh let me clarify on the filly part. You know how some kids just are totaly in the dark even if its looking them right int he face? You know really dense. As for the second, a know it all pretty much. I don't know why these two things popped into my head, my head is a strange place.

3182838 Still not sure I get what you were trying to say about the two archetypes. :rainbowlaugh:

3182849
I am just wondering how twilight would react to either of these if she was to run into one of the archetypes in the shape of a filly

3182881 Oh, well it's gonna happen.

3182887
I happily look forward to the maddness, maddness is fun

That description...
Will read tomorrow in Word Processing.
Fav'd and Liked.
You're a fucking pro man. You and Your Antagonist are some of my favorite writers on here.
100% better than me, for damn sure.

Just finished it at 1:07 in the afternoon, with lunch break in between.
I was definitely not disappointed.
Freakin' A man! :heart:

Login or register to comment