• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,750 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,750

PreviousChapters Next
Endings - Zenaron

Rainbow Dash rolled over, and extended a hoof to hold her sleeping companion. When she felt nothing but air she felt around the bed for the missing mare she opened her eyes and looked around. Her eyes finally find Applejack setting in front of the window looking out at Lunaā€™s moon.

ā€œHey Applejack what ya doing?ā€ Rainbow Dash asked setting up in the bed.

ā€œHuh, oh sorry Rainbow ah was just thinkinā€™ about somethinā€™.ā€ Applejack responded as she trotted back to the bed, and gently got in.

ā€œWhat were you thinking about? Was it about me perhaps?ā€ Rainbow Dash asked with a goofy grin.

Applejack chuckled ā€œyesā€¦well kind of.ā€ She said her face returning to a slight frown. ā€œAh was just thinkinā€™ about how it will all end.ā€

Rainbow Dash gave Applejack a puzzled look and asked. ā€œWhat do you mean end?ā€

ā€œWhat ah mean is whatā€™s gonna happen to us?ā€ Applejack asked looking into Rainbow Dashā€™s eyes. ā€œWe wonā€™t live forever sugarcube, and what are we gonna do when one of us passes on?ā€

Rainbow Dash reaches out and put a reassuring hoof on Applejackā€™s shoulder. ā€œApplejack donā€™t worry about it. Yeah sure that might happen, but it doesnā€™t matter what happens in the end. What does matter is what we do with are time now.ā€ Rainbow said giving Applejack a reassuring smile.

Applejack put her hoof on Rainbow Dashā€™s and smiled. ā€œAh guess your right Rainbow. Well ah guess we better get some shut eye ahā€™ve got a lot of work to do tomorrow.ā€ Applejack said as she laid down to go to sleep.

ā€œAlright well good night Applejack.ā€ Rainbow Dash said as she laid down to go to sleep. ā€œBesides no matter what are ending is itā€™ll be awesome.ā€

Applejackā€™s head shot up when she heard Rainbow Dashā€™s last words. She looked down at her marefriend and asked ā€œcome again?ā€

Rainbow opened her eyes and looked at Applejack. ā€œYou know, itā€™ll be awesome because itā€™s about me.ā€ Rainbow Dash said with a smile.

Applejack returned the smile with a blank stare, and remained silent.

ā€œAnd itā€™ll also be about you, and what could be more awesome than you and I together?ā€ Rainbow Dash asked still grinning at Applejack.

Applejack smiled and shoved Rainbow Dash playfully and said. ā€œYou know Rainbow its times like this that reminds me why ah fell in love with you.ā€

ā€œYou mean because Iā€™m awesome?ā€ Rainbow Dash asked returning the shove with a cocky grin.

ā€œYeah somthinā€™ like that, good night Rainbow Dash, ah love you.ā€ Applejack replied as she laid back down.

ā€œI love you to.ā€ Rainbow Dash said as she laid down next to Applejack, and wrapped her front hooves around her in a loving embrace.

PreviousChapters Next