• Published 29th Aug 2023
  • 641 Views, 106 Comments

Ghuzrod Sunrekka Becomes Da Biggest 'n Smartest! - Jest



Ghuzrod sunrekka goes from jus a wee itty bitty git ta a true orky warboss. While hes busy fight'n' an’ winning, da poniez try an’ figure out whats go'n on ‘n da Everfree.

Comments ( 11 )

Spike put everything he had into shooting a great conflagration into the face of one of the hydra’s heads, singing its scaly exterior.

In another world where hydras aren't quite so resistant to magic, Princess Celestia was the recipient of a sudden and very much unwanted decapitated hydra head.

If War Boss can get XP from his boyz clan, then what happens when Pinkie the Necrons? :pinkiecrazy:

11900750
l just pictured that in my head, and laughed my ass off.... and then did it again as l imagined it landing in old Blue Ball's lap

With the hydra in its place and Ghuzrod understanding the peculiar interaction of Harmony and the WAAAGH, it's time for a much trickier altercation. Sure, he could bash the monster hunters' faces in, but this will require some delicacy for the best possible result. Fortunately, he has boyz for that now... though the hunters don't seem likely to anyone who runs counter to their preconceptions, especially after the day they've had.

11900750
:trollestia: "Well, I suppose Luna has insisted on reopening the old hunting lodge."

Grahf #6 · 2 weeks ago · · ·

Is Twilight gonna ignore that Ghuzrod seems to have an idea what the pyramid thing was

Jest #7 · 2 weeks ago · · ·

11907760
For the moment anyway, but give it time.

Finally got around to commenting on this 😂

I liked the fight and guhzrods interactions with the main 6 and I hope we'll get to see more soon,now that they are friends. The only minor issue is that rainbowdash mentioned tirek when she shouldn't even know he exists yet

Also I have a feeling ghuzrod is going to cause everyone to freak out with his knowledge on da zoggin galaxy.

Anyway can't wait for next chapter when furious flare gets herself krumped!

I have a question. Shouldn't ghuzrod be a little worried about not spawning new orks? I know he considers the main6 (and spike) to be "his boys" but the whole point of choosing orks was to build a absurdly huge army,very quickly to deal with the unholy Amount of attrition that occurs when one fights tyranids,other orks, or the Imperial guard or chaos.


Also I wonder If the ponies magic is its own thing or the ponies are actually psykers? (I can hear the thousand sons heavy breathing already)

Jest #10 · Saturday · · ·

11917810
He has remarked about this worry every time he's woken up, and the answer will be given shortly in the story.

11918235
Thanks for answering and I cant wait for the awnser! I was referring to this chapter specifically. I know about the other time's though 😂

The poor princesses though when they read twilight's letter about what's happened!

Login or register to comment