• Published 26th Nov 2021
  • 10,192 Views, 15 Comments

Horny Jail Warden - Steel Quill



Shining Armor keeps Chrysalis in line. Chrysalis is 100% on board with this.

  • ...
10
 15
 10,192
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

I love Chrysalis and Shining Armor stories~

11062870
One more for the collection!

11062873
thank you for growing the collection.

I knew Chryssy would cum around if they just treated her right.:rainbowdetermined2:

Heeeey, the prodigal quill returns! And with moar Shining Chysalis smut! How wonderful~

That was fucking hot. Love that Cadance wanted Shining Armor to fuck Chrysalis into a slutty bimbo. I bet threesomes are really fun with them. But I bet that after being called Daddy, Shining wants to be an actual father and will knock up his wife.

Your story will make a fine addition to my, collection.

The once-proud Queen changed into a big tittied, smoking hot bimbo...on her knees sucking cock where she belongs...this story is so hot it should be illegal.

We live in a world where titilating stories about a cartoon pony boinking a giant insect is accepted without a blink of an eye.

Not that I mind. Hand me the lotion. :moustache:

11063834
I wouldn't entirely say accepted, but the complainers are as impotent as they are, well, impotent in the other sense. :derpytongue2:

Let us now give thanks for this bounty of new fics from the smut-factory of the mind of Steel Quill.
~Amen.
>digs in

Just saw this looks fun

i will definitely read this late so adding to my group Taelonso Grim's Library

Love it, and I'd love to see a follow-up! Absolutely amazing and sexy from start to end.

I would think he would also appreciate that Cadance and Chrysalis bring different things. Chrysalis would give him more options and let him fuck harder but she doesn't actually love him. She just submits and enjoys being fucked. Cadance would have that intimate factor about her and also would be more than a fuck doll.

Login or register to comment