• Published 27th Aug 2021
  • 5,236 Views, 744 Comments

A Roegadyn in Equestria - DocBlackP



What to do when you die and come back as a Roegadyn in pony land. Make friends or will he be cautious.

  • ...
37
 744
 5,236
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 22 )

This caused the fighting behind the partition to come to a sudden stop and show the spear being dropped just before Princess Celestia's shadow turned around and grabbed on to Luna's shoulders and started to shake the younger one so quickly that it could be heard loudly that her ears were flopping against her head quite hard . “ No no no noooo! I don't want him mad at me again! Please not again! ” By the end of that. Luna's body was released and she fell to the ground with a loud thud.

Celestia has some issues, and it’s kinda hilarious to see.

Anyways great chapter as always my good author!

Ah the way of the goth listening well little reaven claw this are the first steps you must take. setp 1 black make up step 2 black clothing such as vampire like clothing 1800 time clothing or morden time goth clothing step 3 buy and listening to albums , albums such as black veil brides my chemical romance marilyn manson slipknot disturbed. Once you began this three step you on you way in mastering the way of the goth

celly is still an idiot

To be completely honest, probably gonna stop reading for a while. So far this story is turning out to be like 90% needless exposition and 10% actual plot. Maybe by waiting there will be more chapters so I can just skim them and get the gist of it what's happening. Because the sheer walls of text containing useless exposition is honestly tiring to read through.

But, that's just me. Others may like reading through walls of text. More power to them. Personally it starts giving me a headache.

IF it was not obvious Ryu is her dad and Thalya is her mom.

11625162
I understand your opinion man, but please remember the author takes a lot of his freetime to write this story, just, bare with it for a few more chapters

11626652
I completely understand that, just seems there's a whole lot of words, but very little is being said, kinds thing. But hey, thats just me. I've stuck with it for this long, what's a few more chapters?

No chapter this week?

Will there be a chapter this week?

Been going through a rough patch that kept me from being able to work on my story and now I'm felling burned out with it. Until I can get past the writer's block, it will be on hold while I'll be working on another story idea that's been bouncing around in my head for over a year.

I do apologize to those that have been keeping up and hope what I have learned from the first story makes this one a little better. Not too sure on the regular postings will be holding up though but will do my best.

Hey. Are we going to get a chapter this week? Not trying to be a pest just wondering.

I hope the author is ok and isn't giving up on the story, I like it and it brightens my day / week when a new chapter drops. If you just need some time to do some things IRL or need a break that's ok life happens, but a little warning would be appreciated. I understand and am grateful that you take the time develop, write and share this story with us and I just want say THANK YOU.

As for
11625162
I hope you can be open minded and mature about this. Please be more mindful and respectful of your comments, there was really no need to post that just because the story wasn't going at YOUR pace and to YOUR taste. The author is world building and developing characters being as this is and yet isn't the Equestria / world that we know and the characters have more depth then what is simply needed for a kids show. The author is doing A LOT of things right compared to some other stories that I have read. When you try to strong arm (bully) a creator into doing what you want their creativity suffers then they get frustrated and end up quitting and then everyone loses. (Do I really need to point out season 1 episode 14 of the show.) There is nothing wrong with suggesting some constructive criticism but please don't push others to do what you want done. I hope there are no hard feeling I'm not trying to be hurtful.

I would like to again thank the author and anyone they might have helping them, I really do like this story and hope it doesn't end any time soon. I hope all is well.

There wont be a new chapter for awhile. Once I get into the right tempo the story will continue again. Just taking a few steps away to recharge and not sure on how long until I get on A Roegadyn in Equestria.

11652540
That's the wonderful thing about opinions, everyone can have them even if you may not agree with them. I simply gave mine. I do not sugar coat things, I simply tell it how I see it. If that offends some, that's their problem to be quite honest. They can choose to use it to change how they do things, even a little. Or they can choose to ignore it entirely, the choice is theirs, I couldn't care less either way.

Also,

please don't push others to do what you want done.

Nowhere in my comment was I pushing for what I want done. I'm not so arrogant as to think that I actually have a say in what the author chooses to do with their story. All I did was state what I felt, and I honestly was not lying about the headache thing.

I understandand respect your viewpoints and opinions, so there are indeed no hard feelings. I'm not so immature as to get hurt by words on a screen.

11652580
thank fuck your alright

I am 14 chapters in and I am sick of Brex thinking ‘Celestia is Evil!’ With no proof of it aside from ‘I read a story someone else wrote so it MUST be true!’

Someone please tell me that ends sometime soon. It’s holding me back from fully enjoying this story. That and the fact we didn’t, as of the chapter I am currently on, get an explanation how he remembers the stories in the first place if he lost all of his memories.

11679872
It's been bit since I read that, I highly recommend keep reading, assuming you haven't got to the point where brex and celestia "meet"

Hey doc been a bit, you good?

11679872
but let's just say When Celestia and brex meet well, let's just say that she does something that gives him a bad case of PTSD, so in the end his fears were not baseless

It's it's been 5 months since an update has been posted, I'm starting to worry that you're gonna aband this work... this makes ponies sad

11736225
they've been radio slient as well, they have been on but I'm not sure what's happening, there are chances that they're gonna do a mass post

Login or register to comment