• Member Since 17th Jun, 2017
  • offline last seen 3 hours ago

The Red Parade


Cars are still parked outside. If the rapture had happened, why was it unrecognizable? Why was the sky blue? Why did no one tell me? Do these things not announce themselves?

T

Once upon a time, an angel and a demon fell in love.

Once upon a time, an angel fell from grace by a demon's betrayal.

Once upon a time, Sunset Shimmer met Tirek.


Written for Nailah's Shipping Contest with the pairing of Tirek and Sunset Shimmer. Thank you to WritingSpirit, Mushroom, and Wish for prereading and editing.

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 9 )

Hm... interesting story, but I didn't really get the context? Could you explain a little?

10823776

In the Bible-Isaiah14: lines 12 through 15 read:

How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning
How you are cut down to the ground
You who weakened the nations
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds
I will be like the Most High
Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the pit

The story is pretty much about that, an angel falls from grace by the hand of a demon.

That's one hell of a twist.

I did not expect that. Bravo.

Wow, I hope tirek gets better. I would have lost my mind.

Oh wow, that was incredible. I love that twist so much, and whole thing was just so poetic and beautiful that I couldn't help but be enraptured by it. Best of luck in the contest.

Probably should have paid more attention to the tags: I didn't realize at first this was the Equestria Girls setting, and thought this was a different humanized AU, lol.

The twist that Sunset was the devil and Tirek the angel definitely got me. I reread the story to check, and indeed, Tirek wasn't outright stated to have done anything bad.

As usual, there was great imagery at play here. Good show.

RDT

Damn, nice! Love how you twist the knife.

The f-word is a nice 0.2% of the word count, and no profanity tag. I like it :)

Maybe one day I'll publish my own story featuring Tirek and Sunset Shimmer.

Login or register to comment