• Published 9th Apr 2021
  • 4,433 Views, 165 Comments

Equestria's Hitman. - The_Chill_Author



[Displaced] Hello, my name is Hit, and I'm a Hitman. I serve under no one and I always finish the job. I serve for the highest bidder, who ever pays enough, will find their enemies head at their doorstep. I am Equestria's Hitman.

  • ...
20
 165
 4,433

Chapter 12: Pumping Iron.

Author's Note:

The story has changed to 3rd person, just wanted to give y'all a heads up.

It had been a few weeks since the altercation Hit had with the assassins. After putting an end to Bullet Bill’s reign, the assassins split off. Tigress went back over to Abyssinia, Black Lash went off in the mountains to train, Golden Bullet went to Appleloosa, and Brock… Is nowhere to be found. He doesn’t know where he went. Which is good for him.

He scares him.

After the events of the night, Hit went back to Ponyville and explained what had actually happened; which was nothing. He said that he went on a midnight flight and in reality Spike had a very bad dream. Somehow, he managed to gaslight all of them despite there being seven against one. It took an hour or so before they concluded that the young drake was in fact dreaming.

With this all set behind him, a week later, Hit set out on a break from everything, with Twilight’s permission of course. After the events that happened she wasn’t too fond of him wandering off and for good reason, a reason that Hit agrees with. In the Everfree Forest, Hit sat on a stump with crossed arms and legs at the sight he was building his dojo. This stump was nothing too major to the forest and was already falling apart, so he deemed it worthy to cut down.

His eyes were closed, his ears were alert, and not a sound escaped his lips except the few breaths of air he would take to focus. His mind was clear of thoughts and he felt the world around him, he felt the wind, he felt the sun, he was one with nature and nature was one with him. However, he sprung up from the trunk and outstretched a fist, jabbing the air with a lightning fast attack before planting his foot in front of him and twisting his hips to perform a head kick. He backed away briefly and parried an unseen shot and fired his right knuckle and unleashed a right straight. He followed up the attack by stepping inwards with his left foot, planting it down before he flicked his heels to give more power to his left hook.

With the left hook impacting the air, he pulled his fist back to his chin and punched the air with his right hand again. With that punch, he performed a slip and pivoted to face his target. Switching stances he started a pendulum swing, getting closer and closer to them, and when he was in range, he exploded with a volley of fists. Hooks, haymakers, uppercuts! All punches he was throwing with concentrated aggression. Not only were his fists flying, but his feet and body were moving as well, he was performing slips, pivots, and shuffles.

When the explosivity of his fists died out, he switched to a different stance, his hands down and his feet bouncing a little. He shot forwards and delivered an overhand right, and for seconds followed the attack up with a left uppercut. Then, he stepped back and twisted his hips to unleash a kick to the face, body and shin and planted his feet back down to lunge forward and elbow his target. After the lunge, skidded himself to a halt and performed a 360 hook kick to the face again and kept spinning and kicking over and over again until a final kick landed onto the solar plexus.

Ducking down, he swept their leg and as the fell fed them a boot to the mouth and pounced onto them, doing body work, he grappled them and started waiting on them. Burying his fists into his target before grabbing their collar and throwing them into the air where he jumped up and with a Ki-enhanced fist, delivered a final blow that finished his target. Not so long after his fist destroyed his enemy, gravity took effect and fell down, and stuck the landing flawlessly, crouching down on one knee.

Hit let out a sigh and opened his eyes to see his target’s body, only to see no one was there. He took in another inhale and pushed himself back to his feet. He dusted off any grass or dirt on his clothes and continued to catch his breath as he glanced around his training sight. There wasn’t a sign of the target anywhere.

“Were you fighting an invisible foe?” Hit didn’t bother to gaze at the being who spoke to him, judging by their voice, he knew exactly who they were.

“No, that was image training.” He explained as he turned to face the looming figure above him; Optimus Prime. “It’s a form of training that has you imagine you fighting a foe in order to exert the same amount of effort you would if you fought a real person.” He put his hands in his pockets.

Optimus put a metallic finger to his chin and nodded slowly, “I see, you organics never cease to amaze me in ways you can get stronger,” He mused, “Although, I have a question, Tim.”

“Depending on the question, I have an answer,” The Assassin responded, gazing up to meet Optimus’ blue optics.

“Why are you training? Are you not strong enough already?” He inquired, as the question was asked, Hit slowly nodded his head as if knowing he would have asked that.

“There’s something I’ve realized, a week ago when I got attacked by the assassins,” Hit began and turned away from Optimus, “I’ve gotten soft. I believe it started a while ago when I decided to go for more tame assassinations for quick and easy money. I believed myself to be the strongest on the planet, nobody could match me, or at least I thought I was until I was jumped.” He took a hand out of his pockets to stare at his palm, “I have to get stronger. What if I hadn’t turned them around? What if they had killed me? That would mean that all these centuries of living on this planet was for naught. I was older, more experienced, and yet they managed to beat me.” He clenched his fist, “I say no more, I’m getting stronger to defend myself and reclaim my spot as the strongest being on the planet. I acknowledge that there are foes that are equal to my own power or are miles ahead of me. Making this dojo is to close that gap.” Not bothering to turn around, his eyes drifted over to Optimus, “Do you understand?”

Optimus crouched down on one knee to look Hit in his eyes, “I understand, Tim.”

“Thank you.”


Gunner marched down the halls of the Bullet Incorporation, his gaze darted from room to room as if he was looking for something. He wasn’t alone, however, as two Griffons were walking behind him. Both appear to be female wearing suits and ties, at his side like bodyguards. As Gunner searched, his gaze eventually landed on one particular door and he lunged to open it but one of his guards put a claw in front of him before he could do so.

“Let us open it, the door could be rigged with a bomb,” With a grumble, Gunner stepped back and allowed the Griffon duo to open the door for him and allow him inside. Upon entering the room, Gunner found what looked like a mix between an engineering field and a scientific lab mashed into one. When he first entered the room, his eyes fell upon a young Earth-Pony mare with a tan coat and dark crimson for hair. Her eyes were a warm red and in front of them were round glasses. She held a notepad and was writing something down on it as she stood in front of a mechanical biped.

“Scarlet,” Gunner called and in response, the pony turned her head towards him and offered him a sympathetic look.

“Gunner… I…” Before she could finish, Gunnar marched over to her, ignoring everyone else in the room; seemingly having tunnel vision.

“Can ya make a robot that could avenge mah father?” He said, cutting to the chase immediately. In response, Scarlet blinked at the strangeness and peculiarities of the question.

She tilted her head to the side, “What?”

“Aah sayd: ‘can ya make a robot that could avenge mah father’?” He repeated, using his hands to emphasize his words. “Beh-cuz as ya heard, ow-wah Everfree Forest operation was destroyed by that purple dick head! We even sent assassins after him, but they didn’t do anythin' 'n ended up joinin' his side! it’s very clear that those of flesh 'n bone aren’t capable of defeatin' this menace to mah fathers… no, to mah business. We need somethin' bigger, somethin' stronger.” He paced around Scarlet.

“Gunner, I know you’re upset that your father died and you were humiliated by that ‘purple dick head’ as you call him, but these robots of mine,” She gestured to all around her and Gunner's eyes darted from place to place. He saw various ponies working alongside robots to fix things, other ponies making robots, as well as other things. “They take time to make, and I don’t have enough data on the ‘purple dick head’ to even create something that could take them down. Who even is this being that you’re talking about?”

“He’s Hit!” Gunner exclaimed, “He’s ‘Never-Miss’ Hit!” Suddenly, all the living creatures in the room stopped to look at Gunner, and Scarlet who was in front of him dropped her pen in shock.

“...Hit? Hit killed your father? Well, why didn’t he kill you?” She asked, Gunner gritted his teeth.

“That’s besides the point!” He waved his arms aside and handed her a thumb drive, “He-yah, there’s some footage aah found from one of the recordin' lenses that the black suits wear. While ya work own that, how about we compromise, huh?”

Scarlet raised a brow and slowly nodded her head, “Go on, I’m listening.”

“Ya can send any robot after Hit to collect data to create a robot that could kill him, 'n aah will make up fo-wah the robots lost with mah inheritance. Understood?” Gunner said, starting to breathe heavily. Scarlet’s eyes widened.

“Wow, that’s… A hefty amount of bits,” Scarlet tilted her head again as she noticed Gunner’s heavy breathing, “Are you alright?”

“NAW!” He yelled, “'n aah won’t be alright until hit’s head is pinnedON MY GODDAMN WALL!” The mare flinched back at the volume and intensity of his voice, “Please, Scarlet, do meh this solid, I’m beggin' ya.” He quickly clutched Scarlet’s hand with his two, “Aah will give ya anythin' ya want, bits? Materials? Heck, even test subjects, aah don’t care! as long as ya can create a robot that could, no, no, no, can. That can kill Hit, understood?”

Scarlet glanced at him and then down at the thumb drive, “Well… I guess I could take a look at the thumb drive and see what I could do…” A burst of joy spread across Gunner’s face as he wrapped her in a tight embrace.

“Thank ya, scarlet! thank ya so damn much, i’m so happy right now aah could Just… Just…Ugh!” He released her and put the thumb drive in her hand, “Take a look, take a look! When ya make any progress what-so-ever, even if it’s somethin' minor, tell meh immediately, aah want to know everythin'.”0

Scarlet offered a polite smile and nodded her head, “Of course, Gunner, and about those payment methods…”

“I’ll have mah accountant see through it,” Gunner sharply turned around and began to march back out of the door, “Notify meh if anythin' happens!” He exclaimed before he left the room with his two guards.

“I will!” Scarlet called back out, a soft smile on her lips as she did. She tossed her notepad over on her desk and walked over towards her computer, and after signing in, she put the thumb drive in and took out another notepad to mark down anything of interest. Gunner was right, there was footage of it, and the footage played as follows.

A giant motorized vehicle came rolling into view, blue with fire accents, it looked like a weird part of the front of a train. The windows in front were pitch black, so she couldn’t see what was inside. And then, in an instant, a man wearing a coat with a vulgar looking head appeared right in front of Bullet; it really was him. ‘Never-Miss’ Hit.

Already, Scarlet was writing up a storm on her notepad so fast that the paper started smoking. All the while her eyes sparkled with intrigue.

Comments ( 2 )

Glad to see this story has returned.

11797304
Thanks, been workin' hard!

Login or register to comment