• Published 9th Apr 2021
  • 4,432 Views, 165 Comments

Equestria's Hitman. - The_Chill_Author



[Displaced] Hello, my name is Hit, and I'm a Hitman. I serve under no one and I always finish the job. I serve for the highest bidder, who ever pays enough, will find their enemies head at their doorstep. I am Equestria's Hitman.

  • ...
20
 165
 4,432

Chapter 9: Down Stream.

I sat at my table with my hands folded over themselves, I was at the Ponyville Cafe or whatever the fuck you call it. Why to bother, I’m going to get out of here sooner or later. I looked at the suit that Rarity tailored for me. It was like a very cliche business suit with a red tie and a rose, much to be expected of a romantic like Rarity.

Something has been on my mind recently, how strong am I? The canon Hit from Dragon Ball Super toyed with Dyspo and kept up with Jiren, but since I am him… And I’ve been assassinating for one thousand years more than the actual Hit, would that make me stronger?

It’s basic logic, so I would be. However, I’ve never been able to release my full potential - if I have one - the only one who came close to matching my power was Sombra and he’s not here. Speaking of, I think he’ll appear after the Canterlot wedding if I presume. I hope that’s the case, truly.

Sombra is still a contract and though the contractor is long dead, I never, EVER leave a contract unfinished. Mark my words. Once he’s back, I’ll kill-

“Hit?”

I looked up at the pony who interrupted my rant; Cheerilee. I looked down at my glass of wine, it was briefly trembling. I let out a sigh and unfolded my hands.

“You took a while, Cheerilee.” I commented, Cheerilee smiled and sat down at her chair.

“Well, I was kind of nervous, I wanted to look my best for our… What do you call this?” Cheerilee asked me. I squinted my eyes, what was she trying to pull.

“A meeting.”

“Our meeting, yes, I wanted to look my best for our meeting.” Cheerilee chuckled and gestured to her dress, it was crimson colored with hints of purple to make it a bit dark. Looking down, she had matching colored heels to compliment her dress. I looked up and saw her bright shining eyes. God she was-

No.

I’m not gonna fall for this shit.

“So, how do I look, Hit?” Cheerilee asked with a smile, I crossed my legs under the table and my arms as well. Leaning back, I looked at her in her beautiful eyes.

“Like you’re trying too hard if you’re trying to seduce me, you’re going to have to try harder than that.” I frowned and every one of the ponies that sat at the adjacent tables spit out their drinks into the air like whales. They all turned to Cheerilee with nervous and concerned looks. But surprisingly, she was smiling.

“I apologize if I seem a little bit attractive, I just wanted for our one-on-one to start off with a nice bang. Speaking of, when you said ‘Saturday’?” Cheerilee asked me as I handed her my wine. “O-oh, it’s fine, I can get my own.”

“It was free, and besides, I don’t like wine anyway,” I said, this made Cheerilee’s eyebrows raise.

“Oh? What do you like, Hit, if you don’t mind me asking.” Cheerilee inquired, I looked up and thought about it.

“Hm, Abyssinian Rum tickles my fancy,” I suddenly blinked, how did she get me to say that? I never tell anyone my favorite dri-

“So you’ve been to the Abyssinian Kingdom, interesting, are there any places you like visiting? Sightseeing maybe?” Cheerilee asked me, I looked at her and began to think. Should I cut to the chase or should I engage in small talk?

“Cheerilee, has Spike talked to you about entering your classes?” Cheerilee’s eyes lit up and she smiled.

“Oh, yes he did. He was so brave about it too, he told me that you gave him confidence. Now, I talked with Twilight about it and she’s given him permission to enter my classes. It is going to be so unique having a different race among my students. Honestly, I’m excited.” Cheerilee said, I then sensed a waiter coming over to us.

“Excuse me, are you two ready to order?” We turned to face the waiter and I looked back at the menu. A few things piqued my interest and I turned back to the waiter.

“Could I have the Apple Sliced Salad?” Both I and Cheerilee said at the same time, we both paused and looked at each other.

“Two Apple Sliced Salad coming up,” The waiter then left us to our own devices. For a while, we just sat there together, we had nothing to really say to one another. I folded my fingers over each other and looked into her eyes, Cheerilee looked back.

“So, Cheerilee, how did you come into teaching?” I asked her, Cheerilee said nothing and continued to stare into my eyes. “Cheerilee?”

Cheerilee turned redder than she already was and snapped out of it, “O-oh, um, how did I get into teaching? Well, it’s…”

“Duck.”

Cheerilee raised an eyebrow, “Duck?”

“EVERYBODY GET DOWN!” I shouted, Cheerilee immediately went down as did the other customers. A blood-red air slash was sent heading my way behind Cheerilee’s head. I jumped over the air slash and landed on the table, there I got a clear view of the culprit. It was a male earth pony with cybernetic parts, it seemed like only his head was natural. I landed on the table and looked to glare down at him. The earth pony chuckled with his tanned brown fur, he rested his sword on his shoulder and looked to be a samurai based on his sheathe. Looking down on it, it had a trigger on it.

“Well, well, looks like the rumors were right.” The earth pony said as he looked up to me, “Despite your guard being down, ya still managed to dodge my slash.”

I got into a fighting stance and looked down at him, “What is your name, and who sent you?”

“My name is Jetstream, I’m a mercenary, like an assassin but less secretive. As for who sent me, you’re gonna have to try and guess.” Jetstream got into a fighting stance.

“How about this? I beat you within an inch of your life and then you tell me,” I planted my foot down on the table and placed my fist at my side.

“Okay,” Jetstream grinned, “Let’s dance!” a mask covered the bottom of his mouth as he lunged toward me. Moving quickly, I flipped over him and landed where he once stood. I aimed my palm at him, I fired off a blast from my hand and he turned around and blocked the attack. However, in doing so, he was taken off his feet and landed on the streets of Ponyville.

I moved after him and leaped into the air, on the ground, Jetstream had his finger on his sheathe and looked up at me. In his eyes was a glare and under his mask was a grin. I raised my foot at the heavens and let gravity take its course as I came crashing down towards Jetstream. When I came close he pulled the trigger and I coated my foot in a purple Ki aura as my foot met the blade. A huge shockwave erupted from the two forces colliding with one another, I kicked off his sword and landed a few feet away from her.

Jetstream ran at me and swiped the air with his sword, however, I canceled out the air slash with a Ki blast which made an explosion that blocked my vision of him. I focused and tried to pinpoint Jetstream’s Ki but I couldn’t find it. He was gone.

Unless…

Turning around I faced Jetstream with his sword overhead, looking to split me in two, I used my Time Skip and halted time. Coating my fist in Ki, I slammed it into Jetstream’s gut and twisted it. I then resumed time, Jetstream wheezed in pain and was sent back. He lost grip of his blade and was on the ground unarmed.

I marched towards Jetstream and grabbed him by his mane, “I told you what would happen, who sent you?” I glared into Jetstream’s eyes.

“And I said you’ll have to-” Before Jetstream could finish, I slammed my fist into his nose, breaking it. “You’ll-” I slammed my fist into his face again. “Y-” I continued to drive my fist into his face repeatedly. I then seized him by the neck and chokeslammed him onto the ground. I then walked over and sat on his abdomen.

“You need to work on your fitness,” I whispered lowly to Jetstream.

“W… What?” Jetstream asked.

“Fitness dick in your mouth.” I began to brutally beat the everloving fuck out of Jetstream, specifically his face. With each punch a tooth got knocked out, eventually I made him get a black eye and I had a fist cocked back to drive into Jetstream’s skull to kill him. “Last chance, who sent you?”

Jetstream grinned, “To hell with you.”

“Hm,” I mused, “Ironic.” I coated my fist in Ki and got ready to reduce Jetstream’s skull to mush but then…

“STOP IT!” Before the punch landed I stopped myself and looked over my shoulder, there I saw Twilight and her friends racing towards me.

“You better listen to them…” Jetstream laughed with a wheeze, to shut him up I knocked him out with a right hook and stood up to my feet.

Twilight glared up to me and marched, “Hit, do you have any idea what you’re doing?! You just attacked a man for no reason!” I put my hands in my pockets and looked back at Jetstream. "Do you have anything to say for yourself?!"

"Wait, wait!" I heard the voice of Cheerilee and I saw her run to my side in between me and Twilight. "Hit was defending me, this man came out of nowhere and attacked us. So, Hit fought to defend me, he even took the fight away from the Cafe to make sure nopony was hurt!"

Applejack crossed her arms and turned to peer into my eyes. "Is this true?"

I rolled my eyes at the situation, "Yes," with that Applejack stared into my eyes and I shared back. A pregnant pause followed.

"I-I believe him," Fluttershy murmured.

Rainbow Dash turned to look at her friend, "Are you serious? He's an assassin! A hitman! He can't be trusted!" Rainbow Dash said.

"A little trust can't hurt, darling." Rarity added, Rainbow Dash looked to everyone and they had all sided with me.

"Ugh, fine, you win this time, Hit. But if I hear you cause trouble, I'll kick your flank!" Rainbow Dash glared.

I glared back, "Just try it,"

Before it could escalate Twilight got in between us.

"Enough, you two. This has been a tiring day for us all and I'm sure he's exhausted from the fight." Twilight said, I huffed and turned around.

"I'm going to the library," I walked away from the ponies and went down the street before I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned around to see Cheerilee. "Oh, and Cheerilee?"

Cheerilee tilted her head, "Yes?"

"If you ever need an assistant teacher, I'm here." I told her with a smidgen of a smile and left her with those words.

Author's Note:

Sorry I've been gone for so long, I kinda lost motivation and interest but then a sudden surge to finish this story welled up inside the fires of my brain.

Next chapter, Hit meets more assassins.

Stay tuned...