• Published 17th Feb 2021
  • 394 Views, 33 Comments

Homology - Velocipede



Ellie makes out with her trans marefriend, Maud. They talk about names for genitals and biological homology. Ellie then tries some terrible math-based foreplay involving singular homology, which is a bad idea. Then they have extremely lesbian sex.

  • ...
61
 33
 394
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 25 )

This was quite a delightful and very lovely story. Sexy, yes but intimate and loving at the same time. I very much enjoyed it!

10682805
Thank you! This is a kind of reaction I was hoping for. Intimacy and lovingness is something I find important in writing and reading these kinds of stories.

imagine having such a small pp that you downvote a story just because a character is trans

iji

>insufferable pretension

I don't know why authors keep doing the "self-deprecation in the description" bit but it always turns me off reading a story.

Sounds pretty ghey

10682936
I can't, it wouldn't fit in my harness at that size! :raritydespair:
10682961
I'm pretty ghey.

10682940
I honestly don't mean for it to be self-deprecation. I have a character use Poincaré duality while doing foreplay. Calling that "insufferable pretension" isn't me being cheeky or self-deprecating or ironic, it pretty much is a straightforward description of the situation.

So if it warned you away from the fic, it did it's job! The content warning is so that people don't waste their time with something they'd rather not read.

Your story is great! Don't be discouraged because there's a bunch of butthurt nobodies that are downvoting it because there's a trans character.

Fantastic. I'll try something as audacious some day and claim victory if it's only a tenth as good.

10682936
Sadly, people did the same to me and another user on here who put disabled characters in their stories so this response, as wrong as it is, doesn’t surprise me

10683051
Yeah, it's pretty well known that trans content gets votebombed here, unfortunately. I think it's because the sort of folks who shitposted Aryanne content need ways to act out after they got told to quit being nazis.

10683198
Well that would make sense. Fuck them for it though, intolerance like that is not ok, especially in the fandom
For a show which is supposed to be about friendship

10683198
Also lol at the pathetic infant who went through every
Comment in our train and disliked them, as well as the others calling out how absurd the trans hate is. Grow up

Edit: make that THREE pathetic infants

Edit a second time: make that FIVE infants..... don’t you scumbags have lives or clopfics to whack off to? Maybe not the most productive use of time but at least that doesn’t hurt anyone.

10682936
Well a lot of the haters on here have no figurative balls so i can imagine such a thing for a lot of them lol

10683051
Reading stories with a disabled character would be something I’m interested in. What stories were those?

10683278
Some of them were on my account, and the others were on artist’s account before she removed a lot of them (they’re one of the two people following me)

Conaming:
"touched one Maud’s ears"
"touched one of Maud’s ears"?

Coïtus:
"she began the vary the length and speed"
"she began to vary the length and speed"?

Well, that was an... interesting story. :D Though I'm afraid the math ended up just kind of washing over and past me. :)
Still, thanks for bringing your own personal authorial style and thoughts here!

10683289
Fixed, and yeah, the ideas in this story are definitely very specific to me!
10683001
Thanks! "Audacious" is definitely one of the adjectives I'd use for this story. I know what it's trying to do is pretty out there, so recognizing that was one of the kinds of reactions I was hoping for. Only a couple more kinds to go, hope I get them!
10682986
People are downvoting because there's a trans character? I just thought they hated math.

The second chapter was probably the weirdest thing I've read in years. And I couldn't help but think that it was something that would drive Twilight Sparkle wild.
64.media.tumblr.com/72f4be3400bd69063f170e39ab608339/16f9c5b3515f383a-87/s2048x3072/7912a6afdb3cfd0a68f8496134668021d6644a5b.jpg

10683543
Thank you! "Very weird" was a third type of reaction I was hoping for, so your comment really does make me happy!

Unfortunately for Twilight, the fact that her idea of math-based flirting tops out at basic set theory definitions would only reïnforce Ellie's lack of attraction to her. Ellie's just canonically not into nerds, and not into purple book horse in particular.

10683757
Isn't that with the math/latex tags are for? C^{\infty}

10684002
Why does a site with LaTeX tags hate algebraic topology so much? Curious.

The borders of the world available to her conscious mind contracted as she yeeted herself down Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, hit the ground floor, and kept digging. (Emphasis mine)

:rainbowlaugh: Now that's a verb I didn't expect in this context!

She was better with her right hand anyway, because she is canonically right-handed.

You're really good at these hilarious little asides, y'know that? :rainbowlaugh:

Okay, so as a follow-up to the absolute confusion that was the previous chapter, this was pretty good. While I still don't get the Maud appeal (sorry not sorry), this was still pretty sweet and sensual. The unintentional auto-asphyxiation scene was definitely not my thing, but the way you described it using one of those scientifically accurate treasties you're so good at made up for it. There's definitely more meta humor (and maybe even some self-deprication) in the narrative of this one versus your other Mature stories that made it fun to read in general. Worth the price of admission, I'd say. :twilightsmile:

Have a fave!

10692403

Ugh, sounds like something a homo would say. :ajsmug:

yes homo

Yeah, that set of pics is pretty damn nice.

It is, isn't it? I think about it more often than I'd care to admit.

Incorporating Derpi references into fics is great... Not that I would know...

I learned from the best :raritywink:

10692411

... Yeah, this is one of the weirdest things I ever read that was being played straight (sorry for the pun).

Thank you! Never apologize for puns on straightness, though.

(My last math class was Calculus, but that was almost a decade ago... I'm pretty sure we learned none of this. If so, I remember even less of it.)

There are about eight semesters of math between calculus and this stuff, so no worries! I doubt anyone who has or ever will read this fic has seen any of the math stuff mentioned, especially since it doesn't have very many views. But that is the expectation I had going in to this.

The actual foreplay was kinda cute and hot though, I'll give you that. :twilightsmile:

Aww, thanks! And I will try to not be hurt by the implication that the part about contravariant functors doesn't count.

10692641

While I still don't get the Maud appeal (sorry not sorry),

That's okay, more stoic rock pony for me.

this was still pretty sweet and sensual.

Despite taking things in weird directions sometimes, in the end that is what it all goes back to for me.

(and maybe even some self-deprication)

Uncertain how self-deprecation factors into a story about a completely fictional character, but sure!

Worth the price of admission, I'd say. :twilightsmile:

Have a fave!

Whew, glad it was!

This is by far the weirdest thing I have ever written in my entire life. There is actually a pretty good chance that it is the weirdest thing I will ever write in my entire life.

I enjoyed this story's weirdness, and I think it would be a shame if this turns out to be the weirdest thing you ever write in your entire life.

Login or register to comment