• Published 12th Mar 2021
  • 652 Views, 388 Comments

Everywhere and Nowhere - NotaPonyPerson



Beatrix, Oona and friends journey through the Lost World to find and rescue her daughter, Abadonna. They come across some new and familiar faces, as well as some old enemies. Who will reach the sacred library in time?

Comments ( 18 )

a nice and good ending i would say, but what is yet to come...

11161388
Thank you! I’m glad you’ve enjoyed the story. :twilightsmile: Nearly a year’s worth of ideas finally brought forth!

Seeing Mini Trix come back and Shadow and Zeloph becoming partners placed a huge smile on my face.

And I knew Mini would come back slightly older! Impressed with the explanation of Moxxi and Zeloph having influenced that growth!

So this is where the story will split off in multiple directions I suppose with multiple POVs? Either ways I can't wait to read them all!

But what will come first now? A sequel or that TV trope? Or will it be multitasked?

11161422
What comes next? I take a month off and enjoy my vacation. lol

Figured you might have more to say given the end of this saga.

11161423
Congrats on the vacation!
And well I was so happy about Mini Trix returning that I kept things a bit shorter

But still now that I have had time to calm myself down, I'm happy that Moon Hammer was able to give Penumbra a new hand and that Moonlight might be able to fly (like Crystal War Rainbows, cause if her wings were simply for war, both should've been metal not one)

I still remember how I said the line that when Cerise left the Manor she got her wings, and when Moonlight left the Manor, she lost hers. Still an interesting parallel in my opinion.

Pretty happy to see how much Midnight has grown up. I assumed he would've been regretful of things he could've done, but it seems Lightendark/Dion has been a very good influence on him.

Going back to Mini Trix I found it amusing that even 'aged up' she still has that innocence in her when she fled the scene. Would she fit the description of a teenage Bea? Idk, maybe? But I'm sure she'll be very fun to see again!

As well as Aba! Sure the whole thing with Omen is a bit shady, Iclyn has the right to say how this all could lead to another set of problems to come (and Omen's last line is either neutral to borderline menacing), but I'm happy that Aba will get a second chance (with no glitches in reality that will take her away hopefully!)

Seeing all the characters in general progressing is just so nice. I loved the entire series and I would like to see it continue to grow! Of course, go ahead and take some time off! Both you and Sharaz deserve it!

Wonder if this story will bring any more foals into the world. That of course means expanding everything, perhaps past 2023 when you said you were going to stop (in Fimfiction at least).

Still no matter what I'll be here (and there for the comics) reading what comes next! And as a reader I will be happy to continue sending my theories and ideas about this story!

Like how Beatrix magic works with other OCs, how it relates meta wise, and how it might be fixed so that it doesn't distort timelines. I could tell you about it, though this is my take on the lore along with much of my own lore, so your choice to see if part of what I say could be incorporated.

  1. Mini-Trix gave herself a once over before blushing slightly, confessing, “Well, not all of me survived that infernal monster. Originally, I was made from the innocence you and Shadow Scythe once shared. But during that moment, I felt a greater desire resonate, and that helped me… ‘mature.’”

    So Mini-Trix hit puberty?

  2. “Ooooh yes~! ” Moxxi squeezed, pulling Mini-Trix into her arms for a tight hug. “I much prefer this look on ya, love. Na I don’t 'ave ter deal wif that bloody censor shit, wite?”

    Awww, man! I'm no stranger to profanities, but the text-to-speech censorship was hilarious!😆

  3. Iclyn softened her glare before confessing, “The deighdyr has been plagued by a mysterious illness for many years. We call it ‘the Wendigo’s curse,’ named after the tribe who gave into gluttonous temptations during harsh blizzards. I have reason to suspect the Nightmare Stag is involved somehow, given he's a descendant from the first deserters.”

    But why would Omen concoct a disease to plague the deighdyr of all people?

  4. Iclyn walked towards one dark hallway that would lead to the door connecting to the Crystal Empire. She looked over her shoulder to stare at Oona, whose honey-brown eyes wetted. “We’ll be in touch,” she assured her former flame. “But don’t cry to me when you realize you’ve given birth to a little monster…”

    Look, I understand that they can't fully trust someone like Omen just yet, but Iclyn's just twisting the knife here.

  5. The mechanical plague doctor shook his head. “Negative. Send a droid in my stead. I want to resume operations here immediately. After I’ve patched this place up, we will proceed where we left off. It's time we with PROJECT: Nephilim.”

    It should be "commence".

  6. His visors took in the familiar documents and blueprints of his grand design, a smile twisting behind his beak-like mask. Finally, his plans for a shining new future would come to fruition. And nothing would stand in his way!

    Great. They barely survived The Burning King's rampage. How are they supposed to stop Varys and Project Nephilim so soon!?

  7. It was no secret that Shining Armor and Cadence were horrible ponies, thanks to the trauma of the caribou war. Flurry Heart knew about this when King Ambros escorted her to the safety of Canterlot. But even though they were beyond saving (especially since they were now dead), a part of her still held onto the slimmest possibility of redemption.

    I would have hoped for the same, if I were in her position. If anything, Flurry deserved to live a happy life with her parents. Why did they have to be so quick to embrace the misogyny that is the Caribou patriarchy?😢

  8. Much like they had at the wedding, Foal-Bearer and Wet Nurse rushed about to prepare a wide variety of succulent foods while ensuring everyone was comfortable. The pair changed their costumes for the occasion, dressed like bunny girls complete with high-cut leotards, silk stockings beneath, heels, and hairbands with false ears since the half-succubi decided to serve as eye candy for their guests.

    When are they not eye candy?😏

  9. ‘ Ugh… how am I going to explain myself? Will they truly understand? ’

    They're reasonable, Bellatrix. I doubt they will go ballistic the second you tell them your reasons for keeping Alma imprisoned.

  10. “ ASHEN DUNES!! ” The charcoal princess exclaimed happily, leaping into his arms while twirling her around.

    Wait. Who's his birth mother in the family? I know Sombra has a harem, but his "sandy locks" don't ring a bell.😕

  11. A sly smirk spread the empath’s features. “You really turned over a new left, huh?”

    Did you mean "leaf"?

  12. Crimson eyes watched the singular wings and horns that protruded from their heads and back. Fueled by lust and alcohol, the warrior surrendered to the primal urge of fornication, making both sisters wail in bliss. No doubt, by the end of this, the three of them will have fucked each other into the unconscious, ruining their bed with a cocktail of bodily fluids.

    In a place rife with magic, you would think they would have used hydrophobic enchantments by now. It would make cleanups way easier.

  13. She leaned into his lips, happiness, and warmth enveloping her lithe body. Their arms secured to each other's hips, keeping the other as close as possible. Pulling away, she suddenly whispered, “... Atalanta.”

    Does she also like golden apples?😏

  14. The truth was, thanks to the way her flesh recovered, Shadow Scythe doubted a fetus would survive inside her womb. That thought alone made her shudder. And much as the reaper hated to admit it, she once considered harvesting the Vice Lord's souls, curious to how powerful she would be. Though given Varys' uprising and the other's disappearances, it was an unlikely endeavor to pursue.

    Surely her regeneration can't kill her child?😨

  15. “ꌦꏂꇙ… ꋪꏂꇙ꓄ ꋊꄲꅐ, ꋬꋊ꒯ ꁝꋬ꒦ꏂ ꂵꋬꋊꌦ ꇙꅐꏂꏂ꓄ ꒯ꋪꏂꋬꂵꇙ.”

    I'm still holding on to hope that Omen will actually be a good father to Abadonna.

11161674
1. Pretty much! :p
2. That was my favourite thing to write before the finale.
3. Survival
4. I mean, she did admit to being a ‘bitter ex’.
5./11. Damnit. Almost made it scot free without errors.
6. Keep in mind Varys was only recently released from serving the Burning King’s. He needs time as well.
7. Survival
8. When is anyone not eye candy?
9. More of a self conscious thing considering Beatrix is tired of hiding secrets.
10. He and Penumbra are both sons of Inky Rose’s , believe it or not.
12. I mean now that the twins are semi-succubi, they can just feed off the mess.
13. You may be mistaking that name with Eris.
14. Me thinks it may also be a mental issue as well as a physical one.
15. There will be a lot revealed about Omen in future stories!

Thank you for providing your insightful commentary! Appreciated as always! :heart:

11161776
13. No, I don't mean the Golden Apple of Discord. I'm talking about the myth where Atalanta offered her hand in marriage to any man who could outrun her in a race, and all who failed would be killed.

Hippomenes was given 3 golden apples from the Garden of the Hesperides by Aphrodite, which he threw down to distract Atalanta. That's how he won the race.

11161815
Damn, I forgot that they used Golden Apples for her story. I need to touch up on my Greek.

Loved writing and editing this, thanks NotaPonyPerson and everyone who read/commented! A few thoughts of my own:

-Glad to see Beatrix mature some more and solidify her relationship with Oona. I feared becoming a mother would be the end of her adventures, but we've made it work.

-Dion made a good mentor, happy the twins settled down with him. Midnight brought his boyish charm and will be more determined than ever to protect his herd.

-Cerise came quite a ways, I'm thankful she could free Rheneas. Doppia proved a compelling villain. The other Vice Lords are also interesting, curious to see where Alma and Douglas end up!

-Poor Bellatrix has it bad but she's playing a dangerous game! Still, at her core she's still an amoral demon!

-Zeloph became a lot more interesting to me after he teamed up with Shadow Scythe, they have a great dynamic. Shadow's interactions with Moxxi are also fun!

-Want to see more Iclyn, her burns towards Beatrix always make me smile! What a shame two of the guardians died, perhaps in a story like the Bewitching Hour we might learn a bit more about them?

-Loved that Sunny, Moon Hammer, and Ashen Dunes put in appearances, plus the mention of Arcanum Folklore.

11161884
Always a pleasure to have you on board :twilightsmile: here’s to hopefully more stories to come!

-A few twists and turns were needed, but I’m happy with where we’ve taken Beatrix. This story in particular will open many paths for her to explore as she ventures into motherhood with Oona!
-How far will they settle down though? That’s were I’m interested to see where that relationship goes~.
-I’m curious as to what path Midnight will take along the road. He’s certainly been a bit obsessed with his past
-Cerise definitely received a lot more depth as well. I can’t wait for her to return home and make a better life for herself and her herd!
-Doppia was a fun antagonist to write! Here’s to Rheneas living happily after her abuse. (Perhaps with Ashen Dune~?)
-Varys, Alma, and Douglas are setting up to be main stay antagonist, the former especially. Kinda ironic they’ve outlived their diabolical master.
-Baddies attract other baddies. What’s not to like?
-Can confirm. This story helped shape Zell’s character much better than his initial story. His partnership/romance with Shadow Schthe was by far my favourite parts of the story. But with new love will come new challenges!
-Iclyn will be featured more in future chapters and stories. It’s refreshing to give Beatrix a polar opposite to work off of (pun intended).
-We’ll learn more about the guardians and Oona and Dion’s homeland in stories to come!

On that note: While it’ll be a while until we start production, I will drop the title for the next saga of planned stories.

Bound By Blood

11161884

11161953
Huzzah! I've been summoned!

First, I really like the new title, it sounds cool, and it makes me speculate because it could fit a multitude of characters who might be the center of this story (Example: Zeloph due to him being a Demi-Human, Shadow because of her clothing, association with death, Midnight bounded by his past, etc)

Second of all, thank you two for using Midnight starting from Planet of the OCs! It's been fun seeing Midnight develop, and I liked the path that he has taken here! Will be interesting to see him explore his past! Wonder what types of adventures he'll have with his herd!

I like how this series as a whole has grown. Happy to see that more people are taking an interest in this like MyFairLadyZ and Hanzal (bronycommander).

11161815
Hi there!

11092713
hoi

11162505
Thanks for letting us use your OCs!

Is this a crossover? Or did I already ask this?

11511954
Not in the sense of most crossovers but yea. Two stories happening at the same time, as we’ve been advertising! :twilightsmile:

11646356
Definitely a funny one!

Login or register to comment