• Published 2nd Sep 2012
  • 15,602 Views, 183 Comments

Suck - YukoAsho



Rainbow Dash can't hide her sucking fetish anymore!

  • ...
88
 183
 15,602
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 40 )

A/N: Sorry this took so long. I had a bigger ending in mind originally, but I couldn't get it to work, so I decided to tone it down and leave room for a spinoff or sequel in the future. Endings are hard, don't you know? :rainbowlaugh:

Three Milks Cake, or Tres Leches, is a spongy cake made of three types of milk. It's a very moist cake, thanks to the over-abundance of milk, but if done right, it's not soggy. Not sure how many of you guys have access to a place that makes this kind of cake, but I'd recommend it. Just, you know, not with semen. :pinkiecrazy:

Heh. That's quite the ending.

So when will we see the results of your Cloptober challenge?

1511598 Unfortunately, this god damned ending pretty much nuked any chance of me submitting something in time for that. Seriously, I was trying so hard to get the square peg in the round hole that it fucked me over. I really didn't want to leave this hanging and go to something else. I do still plan to use some of those ideas for something, just not for Cloptober this year. Hopefully this won't happen to me next year.

A sequel? For this? When can we expect it?

Good ending to the story. Fits pretty well, I think. Are there any plans for a sequel? One focusing on Celestia and her 3 of the Mane 6 and how she gets them?

so, in the future does her admiration of Rainbow Dash lead Scootaloo to join the Lunar Guard.

Heh, I very much like it. Simple ending makes for a good one, so thanks for writing it and sorry to hear you were having trouble s before :twilightsheepish:

Overall, I really enjoyed the story and is getting hung up right up on my wall of clop favorites. :ajsmug:

1349682
Are you using the GDocs Upload function? Because that likes to eat random paragraphs quite a bit. Here's what I do to check:

-Upload the chapter from Gdocs
-Go to your original file and copy the whole story; create another chapter and paste it into there
-Compare the word counts. If the GDocs upload has a lower word count than the copypaste chapter, then you know it ate some text somewhere.

i's likeds this

...Wow...just....Wow. That...was...wow...

This is a clop dream come true! I'm just going to say it. By the end of it, the words might as well have been upside down, with my mind overloading like it was.

Dear god that was the most I've ever clopped to one story and in one sitting... I don't know if I should feel ashamed or proudly ashamed. You on the other hand should be proud as all hell for coming up with this masterpiece of kinky clop.

...I need to go change now...

1561067 Naw, I don't use Google Docs. Just seemed a freak occurrence. Hopefully that won't happen again. >.> Anyway, hope you liked the story, I got something else in the burner. :twilightsmile:

1512732 That would be so hot. Please make it so.:pinkiehappy:
1512810 Only if she becomes as big a slut as her idol.:raritywink:

:yay: Well, I enjoyed it.

Wow..I need to learn to finish a fic before I comment.
I am not sure how to feel, I mean it started out comedy, but got progressively uh...darker/sadder I guess. I mean..all involved ended up happy, but it seems Dash lost pretty much everything from before. :fluttercry:
however, the actions of chapter 8 really alleviated some of the remaining sadness for me.
As for the clop: Plentiful and freaking amazing. SO descriptive. unf.
:coolphoto:

:moustache:

I like this. Sequel please!

Slaanesh approves!

This... was hard to read. Do not get me wrong; it was amazing, and gave me wood the whole way thorough. You're writing was great, and even as wanton sluts captured every character almost perfectly. No, it was hard to read because of my own psychological issues that I won't get into. For some odd reason, corruption has always been a fetish of mine, as have sluts addicted to felatio, bukkake, and pretty much everything you included; honestly, if I didn't know any better I would have said that you wrote this just for me. And despite my internal issues, I still found it to be one of the best clopfics I've read in ages.

Writing Style 5/5
Character Portrayal 4.9/5
Originality 5/5
Cloppiness 5/5

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to chapter five and... do some more thorough reading :rainbowwild:

Needs more. Also, don't know if I'm more jealous of Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash at the end.

Comment posted by ProStoryteller deleted Jan 22nd, 2013

Sequel?

:applejackconfused: What did i just read?

Horrible ending, absolutely horrible. I expected to see all off what was going to happen, but sadly you ended this like Angel Beats! You made one of the best story lines I've ever read, then you ended it with the questions in my mind still there and my balls still swollen. I'd say you did good, bu you fucked up the ending. I was thinking about changing my vote because I did stop reading this a while back because you killed RD. I really can't change it knowing you left so much open.

2577400

Because regardless of the specific sex act and the character's hangups regarding it, the character is still being forced to perform a sex act.
It does not matter if the act itself or it's psychological and emotional effect are the punishment, it still comes down to a character being forced into sex and their fetish exploited.

Also fellatio is usually considered degrading, not submissive. It's only submissive if the one giving head is wearing a gag ring. Otherwise they have all the power. Not to mention teeth.

The whole fic is contrived and stupid like most clop is, but it's even worse because instead or writing a normal story, it's using this bullshit sex punishment teenage fantasy hentai soft-rape trope.

That was a good and well-written story, and the shifting first-person aspect was rather intriguing, but I couldn't stop myself thinking that there was so much out-of-character behaviour in the story and that the world had been reconstructed into more of an erotic fantasy world. I guess, given time, I could explain their behaviours. I did sympathise with Celestia's regrets later on in the story, but when she just dismissed them, I felt a little disappointed in her. And the ending just felt a little weird.

All in all, a good read, but with just a few niggling details.

... Wow... I both loved that and was completely weirded out at the same time...
Cool story bro. Can't say I'm fond of the whole 'Dash-turning-into-a-succubus' thing, but, meh, whatevs...

Just the though of the massive quantities of spooge and lady jizz that happened in the last scene made me gag....

1608873 If I could use this rating system for a minute I'd like to give my opinion.

Writing Style 3/5
I hated the fact that the entire story was in first person. It's annoying when there is a character switch and it's still in 1st person.
Character Portrayal 2/5
All of the characters were flat and boring. I liked that Celestia had character development but everyone else was just uninspired.
Originality 2/5
I thought the intro was fairly original and Rainbow becoming a guard but thats about it. Rainbow sucks off a guy(been there done that) , Rainbow gets gangbanged by the guards(seen it), Rainbow sucks off Big Mac in the middle of town(this is the one of the worst of the bunch IMO. I have read 3 stories where Big Mac gets sucked off in public and Rainbow was in 2 of the 3 stories), Rainbow and Futashy(Futashy has been DONE TO DEATH), Fluttershy and Luna(also done to death).
Cloppiness 4/5
There was Clop so I guess I can give you this much, I just wish there was more variety and not just more blowjobs.

Hooray! Everyone died! Fuck the world! Fuck hope!

This story upset me if only because it mutilated my perception of Rainbow Dash...

Your pony sucks cocks in hell.

This story is so out of character but if you oversee that its really good, just mind where you step because you might sink deep into a pool of spoo :rainbowderp:

sharp inhale
That was... interesting.
Certainly cloppier than some others i've read.
(my psychological probs keep taking me back to horrible, horrible rape fics.)

Reply how many people have posted this kind of video

First off, wow, good descriptions of blow jobs. They're all really good scenes. Second, it's interesting that RD's exposure of FS and Luna's private relationship leads to exposure of her private, self-shamed addiction to fellatio.

Second, yes, I am one of those put off by RD's death and the followup. It's not weighted properly. It's just too big for a fic written at the "I Was A Mixed-Up Cocksucking Zombie For My Pony Sex Goddess!" B movie level.

Now don't get me wrong: I love, love, love "plot? what plot?" porn fics. It's just that the death pulls me out of that. If I had any advice, I would have suggested you had turned the death into drama or farce. Either play it for laughs — total crack fic, as the HP fandom used to call it — or show some of the drama, the pain caused by RD's transformation.

Someone said on Derpibooru that this was edited: that RD died... uh, doing what she loved. Putting that back in would not be as much of a problem as the bit I described above.

:applejackconfused: I don't know whati read but it was ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

This happens.

This is a thing that happens.

you should make another one like this but with tia and her new harem

ya really need to make a sequel. Please!!!!!

Login or register to comment