• Published 15th Dec 2020
  • 907 Views, 134 Comments

Power Rangers: Celestial Guard - Azure Sandora



In a world of grand kingdoms and magic, the Maidens of Harmony have used their lives to protect us from the Nightmares. Now a dark shadow looms, and five unlikely heroes must band together to keep Maidens safe. Celestial Guard! Stand Up!

Comments ( 8 )

Are we getting close to the adaption of The Hell Maiden: Hatred's Champion Arc?!

“Celestial Guard, forward charge!” Macintosh ordered, he and his five Rangers running to engage the Corvus Brothers: Macintosh facing Ash alone, Cadence and Shining Armor fighting Carmine, and Spike and Octavia facing Tyrian.

HE SAID IT!!!

11472237
In three more episodes...

Right as they made it to the town hall, a shuriken landed in front of them, making them stop. Shining kept Rainbow Dash behind him as another Crow landed on one knee before him.

Ooh, historically accurate use of shuriken, Nice!

“That can easily be arranged,” he entered his fighting stance, “My name is Carmine, the youngest of the Corvus Brothers. Tremble in fear, as your death will not be without pain.”

Oh good, a sadist.

“Now, let’s see what you can-” he looked down at Rainbow’s leg, and froze, “Hang on a second… You… you’re the-”

Maiden? Yep.

The birthmark, of Loyalty.

Called it~

“Let all of the Nightmares know exactly where to attack if they want us,” Rainbow Dash finished for him, “No offense, “Your Majesty”, but I’m not exactly thrilled with you putting a target on the castle, and then telling all of us to gather at said target.”

Not an unfair point.

“Trying to help? Well, thanks but I don’t need help,”

I strongly disagree.

“I’ve been doing just fine protecting her on my own,” Rainbow Dash said, “I don’t need some knight in fancy armor stepping in to protect me or her.”

Normally, I'd agree, but given the nature of the Maidens, ya kinda do.

“I don’t know, but I think for some reason, she’s afraid to trust,” Cadence said, pulling out her Solar Phone, “I wonder if the other Maidens would know anything.”

Good question. Possibly because she doesn't want to feel the sting of betrayal? Or rather, feel it AGAIN?

“She’d be unfailingly loyal, to you, Shining Armor, and all of the Celestial Guard. Simply put darling, she has to be careful of who she trusts.”

That's about what I figured.

“To Fluttershy, using her name in this current incarnation, any form of violence she always described as causing her pain.”

Oh lovely.

“She, has the worst sense of direction,” Rainbow Dash answered shakily, “And that’s in a place she’s familiar with. In a town like this, where she doesn’t know any landmarks…”

She could get lost in a hallway.

“King Sombra sent Chrysalis to assist us, and she mentioned that she’d tracked down the Maiden of Kindness,” Ash said, “Let’s rendezvous with her first, and secure Kindness. We’ll use her to get Loyalty afterward.”

Pragmatism.

Leaning on a building near a circus tent,

A circus tent, you say?

“Oh, that’s no good,” the green haired woman said, smiling softly and helping Fluttershy up, “Come on, dear. Let’s see if we, can find her together~”

Hey, Chrysie-cakes.

Pinkie Pie stepped out of the tent to get some fresh air, but gasped when she looked ahead.

Called it.

“Maybe I don’t want or need your help!” Rainbow Dash fussed, eyes shut tight, “Maybe Fluttershy and I are fine without anyone protecting us!”

Clearly not.

“Because it’d be too easy!” Rainbow Dash screamed, breaking down before him, “Don’t you get it! I’m Loyalty! If I let myself trust you, I won’t be able to not trust you! I’ll believe in you, no matter what! Even if you make a mistake! Even if you hurt me! I’ll still trust you! Do you have any idea how scary that is?!”

Ah. That'd do it.

Please, get up! You have to get up, Shining! You have to save me! Shining, get up! PLEASE!!!

Oh good, PTSD.

The one with purple hair turned back to Pinkie Pie and winked at her smiling.

Maud?

“In that case, Corvus Brothers! Let the hunt, commence!” Ash commanded,

And there's your undoing.

“Lying to such a kind, delicate lady! You’re not just evil, you’re an amoral viper!” Octavia proclaimed, making Chrysalis scowl.

I sense a Jafar moment incoming.

She posed elegantly as the image of a female snake charmer appeared behind her.

And there it is.

“But, no! I’m not-”

Fight first, rectify misgendering later.

Tyrian tossed Spike aside, slamming him into a building. Terrifyingly enough, he did NOT move afterward.

Spike's gonna come back and hit them with a surprise attack because Tyrian thought Spike was dead but didn't check.

“I’ll manage!” Macintosh said, “But Cadence is down, and Spike ain’t movin’! Someone’s gotta protect the Maidens! Octavia, go with him!”

Better than nothing. Go!

The Crystal Heart also showed Spike, thankfully breathing, but unable to move, either from the injuries, his pressure points being taken out, or both.

Probably both.

I must agree,” Celestia said, “If you summon the Hercules and Draco Zords now, you’d be escalating the fight too much, and that action could be considered far too Chaotic for your Oaths.

Also, using giant mechs in a CITY risks a lot of collateral. To say nothing of they might not be fast enough TO hit the Corvus Trio.

It was her. She came, to rescue him.

Now make like a knight and joust.

“Damn it! Another power up! Just how many powers do these Rangers have?!”

Fuck you, that's how many.

“Surrender yourself!” Ash said, kicking Octavia into the air as Carmine tossed his shuriken into the air at her for added damage, “Do so, and I swear on my wings, we will let the Yellow Ranger go!”

You could be lying.

The crows looked at each other, and Ash nodded. Carmine kicked Octavia away, and Tyrian walked over to Fluttershy, pulling out rope, “Deal. The Yellow Ranger will not die in this battle.”

In THIS battle.

“I’m, sorry…!” Octavia sobbed, “I… failed… Vinyl…!”

Oh shit, Vinyl exists.

The Maiden was captured, because he was too weak.

Ah, good old Survivor's Guilt.

“Mmmm, how sinister~” Chrysalis said/moaned, “I wish I could work with men as smart as you three more often~”

It WOULD be nice for you, wouldn't it?

“Our mission comes comes first,” Tyrian said, “We swore an oath on the day we left for the surface. That we’d return either with one Maiden in our possession, or not at all. So long as you return with Kindness, I will die happy.”

And if you were smart, you would have killed the Rangers ANYWAY, stuck with taking THIS one or both. But, suits the heroes just fine.

Spike took a deep breath, “Well, if you want my advice, first step should be to talk to Shining Armor. My guess, he’s taking this whole thing the roughest.”

Trauma's fun like that.

Heads, I give up here. Tails, I fight on.

He then opened his eyes, and looked at the result…

Tails…

I figured.

biting her thumb nail,

Thumbnail. One word.

“You mean… they’d rape her…?” Rainbow Dash asked carefully.

Given the BDSM undertones of the story? Yeah, probably.

“So, I propose we give one of those to Rainbow Dash, and let her lead us directly to where they’re keeping Fluttershy.”

That's, VERY risky.

Spike nodded, “I know where we can drop her off. From there, we can tail her and Corvus from a distance using Celestia’s guidance.”

Better than nothing.

This was literally all of nothing.

All OR nothing.

who’s hair

Whose.

And scream she did, as Ash proceeded to “have fun” with her.

Wow, you are just a bastard, aren't you?

“I dunno. Prep me for the worst, I guess? Look, I’m gonna find out anyway, right? And you probably contacted your brothers that you have me, so humor me.”

I mean, fair.

First he grabbed her wrists and bound them together behind her back. He then used the rest of the rope and tied it around her waist and arms. Much to her dismay, she did get a bit excited from this.

Subtlety, thy name is Azure Sandora.

“Damn it! We ain’t gonna make it in time!” Macintosh swore, “I didn’t count on this!”

He's a crow. A bird. He can fly. You probably should have.

A young aspiring witch/musician with short, neon blue hair and red eyes. A look that made Octavia feel like her life mattered. A look that gave her, a reason to live.

INTERESTING.

“Go the fuck to hell!” Rainbow seethed, getting a haughty laugh from Chrysalis.

Give it a Season or two.

I’ll try to disrupt the portal,” Rarity’s voice echoed to Spike, “Failing that, I can get Fluttershy and Rainbow to safety.

By all means.

Octavia chuckled, “Man? Woman? It matters not to me. I, Octavia Melody, am the Yellow Ranger! I am justice! And justice, has no gender!

“Ooooooh! I hate hate hate those Power Rangers!

Ah, classic.

“Oh? And what makes you think you five got what it takes?!” Ash asked, he and his brothers staggering to their feet, “We’ve managed to take you out multiple times already!”

Because they're forcing you to fight on THEIR terms now.

“So, you Knights plan to use our strategy against us?!” he asked, “We’ve seen everything you Rangers can do, and we’re fast learners!”

So are they.

“Giving me the last hit? You’re to kind!”**

TOO kind. Also I think you may have forgotten to bold a word.

Rainbow Dash laughed in relief, “They, did. So it’s finally over?”

Looks at sidebar Consults Power Rangers tropes Nope. Now it's Zord time.

The Lunar Seal appeared on the remains of the Corvus Brothers. Their scattered remains glowed, reformed, and in a sickly green flash, grew to kaiju size. All three of them.

There it is.

Shining looked at Rainbow Dash with wide eyes. Right now, she looked and sounded… just like him.

Looks like you'll both have to work through some trauma.

Yes! I’m ready! Use me as you see fit, and put a stop to this!

Phrasing.

blue laser bombarded them

Blue lasers.

“Truly poetic, is it not?! To fall at the wings of the one you hunted for sport?!”

It's really great.

Chrysalis closed her eyes pained, “Sombra will not be pleased with this…!” she turned and vanished in a black portal, back to the Underworld to report to her Master how badly they failed.

He's not going to be happy, no.

“Listen to me, we’re going to safe her,

Save her.

Odd, she sounded almost, pained when she said that, albeit it slightly.

Vinyl died and Octavia blames herself, calling it now.

Special thanks to ShadowLDrago, who as of the last chapter has become a supporter. Still working on ideas for that to make it more attractive, but know that your support is always welcome. I love you guys so much.

You're welcome~

Well that was an interesting episode. Now Pinkie needs to get on the same page and finally join. I wonder what the combined megazord will look like?

11472385
I'm handling the Megazord a bit differently, so it'll be a bit before we see it, but I'm confident it'll be worth it.

Octavia kept mentioning Vinyl. Where is Vinyl?

11473940
All will be revealed in time. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment