• Published 10th Sep 2020
  • 2,480 Views, 81 Comments

Hot Commodity - Twilight Adept



Why is Shining Armor so tired after Flurry is born? It's not for the reason you might think...

  • ...
16
 81
 2,480
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

So happy, new chappy, and not marked complete yet! :pinkiehappy:

10633816
Because that's cheating! And frankly he's so panicked at the moment it never crossed his mind.

Also, fixed! Thanks, yeah it was likely my phone as I type these on the site from my phone usually.

Now I know how alicorns became so rare.

Most of them have the same father and possibly grandfather or great grandfather too. The genetics must be nightmare fuel.

What did you do to Sunset Celestia, what did you do?! She wasn’t an Alicorn before so why is she now? Plus poor Sunset I doubt she really wanted this.

10633903
My theory is this. She got her wings technically after the events of Friendship games. After they repaired the statue it was decided that letting the portal go back to its natural cycle was best so she didn't get as much exposure to equestrian magic thereby slowing the appearance of her wings until the next cycle when she went to visit her mom (I've always thought Celestia being her mom was too good of a fit NOT to use. Most likely adopted much like Cadence.)

As to her wanting this, that's the purpose of the talk hinted at there at the end. She WILL have a choice.

10633902
Nah, I figure that Alicorns like Celestia, Luna and Flurry Heart as in they were born as Alicorns, are actually a distinct species all their own. And were once much more numerous. As species do they have largely died off. Hence the law, anyone who can actually impregnate an Alicorn has close enough genetics to actually being one and can help revive the species. It was a desperate and frankly poorly thought out attempt to save a dying species. They never planned for the father to actually be close enough genetically to an Alicorn himself to father a true one. Flurry Hearts addition into this equation was an unforseen wrinkle that frankly by the time it became relevant she was old enough to actually understand and be willing to join in. Too late now as the say.

See Shakespearicles story Cat's Cradle for the inspiration to this theory.

Okay so you brought Sunset back, just have her run back through the portal so she won't be effected by whatever it is.

10634170
But that's her home. She lives there. She should not be forced into permanent exile just to avoid something she WILL have a choice in.

Let me be really clear, Shiny had a choice at the beginning. He CHOSE to sleep with Celestia and Luna. He CHOSE to keep his relationship to Twilight strictly family at first. And then after she showed him how she had felt he CHOSE to be with her. Just as Sunset will have a choice, just as Flurry will have a choice. And guess what? Shiny will ALSO have those choices.

Magic is fueled by will and intent, if either should choose not to have a certain partner then there is no will not intent and thus no magic. Shiny could choose not to add Sunset to the party or vice versa.

Flurry could do the same in the end.

Truthfully I haven't decided how I'm going to attack this.

Some of you are reading WAY too far into what is supposed to be a comedy and porn story with an Incest chaser.

Sit back, have fun, rub one out. I'm not going for a Pulitzer here :rainbowlaugh:

I loved this I hope there will be more.

10634962
There will indeed! I'm glad you like it!

Dude I'll be honest I want to see how it shining fucking at sunset

Login or register to comment