• Published 16th Jul 2020
  • 750 Views, 284 Comments

Trigger Happy Equines - Ficta_Scriptor



Awaking in chains and held against their will, fifteen ponies must fight to survive. The only way to escape? Committing a murder without being found out!

  • ...
11
 284
 750
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 8 )

Well this plan doesn't sound like a terrible idea at all!

I wonder how much of that story was true, and how much was just a way of conveying that info to him? Or if he's badly misinterpreted it somehow.

I have to ask, why did you make the cast mostly OCs? Is it because the other really long Danganronpaesque story one here had a cast of canon characters?

Que historia de origen brutal amigo, Greyscale tiene un imán de yeguas, porque hasta ahora los momentos íntimos han sucedidos con estás Xd
Pero igual, el plan parece ser muy convincente solo habrá que ver cómo sucederá

11901589
I think I may have answered this one before, just check the comments under the chapter titled 'Learning From Mistakes'. :twilightsmile: In short, it was done in the interest of creative freedom, as using only canon characters would limit the directions I could choose to go in.

It's hard for me to narrow everything down, though, as I first started coming up with ideas for Trigger Happy years before I even posted its first chapter. Case in point, Maribelle was initially going to be the Ultimate Maid, but then Danganronpa V3 came out in 2017 with their Ultimate Maid, so I switched her to being the Ultimate Au Pair. Yes, that means I first started coming up with ideas in 2015-2016, almost 10 years ago. :pinkiegasp: I wasn't even going to write it at first, and was content to let my ideas fester and wander, until a few years went by and I just couldn't take it anymore! So I had to start planning out the fic. It's gone through many, many different versions with characters and their personalities being changed many times over. For the longest time, Greyscale was going to be a much more stereotypical protagonist. But the more I toyed with the idea of changing that, the more ideas I came up with that I thought were interesting, which in turn went towards shaping the story as a whole.

Comment posted by Knot deleted May 25th

Yooo just found this story and binged it all in one go. Gotta say, I'm pretty hooked so far. The MC in the killing game being unstable as fck is such a nice touch as well. I'm waaay more hooked to Grayscale's progression than I've been to most fangan MCs so far. If I HAD to compare it, I think this fangan has a very close tie to Danganronpa Despair Time for me (But that's not quite a fair comparison anyway since DDT is a youtube series). Overall, definitely interested to see where you'll be taking this wild ride next~ Where to, captain?

11912298
You binged it all in one sitting!? That's some dedication!

It's always great to have another fan. The unfortunate part now is that you'll have to wait some time between updates. :twilightblush: But I hope you stick around for what's next!

Oh damn, if her story is true then poor Dish Panner's had a hell of a life! And here I was thinking maybe she was just a blank flank :twilightoops:
Loved the chapter as always! Super interested to see if Greyscale can successfully pull this plan off, though I very much doubt things will go as smoothly as they hope.

Login or register to comment